好的 使劲 使劲 这一下很不错
‐ Yes, push, push. That's a good push.
我们就快结束了
‐ We're almost there.
再来一次 再来一次 再来一次
‐ One more, one more, one more.
你可以的 - 我好累
You can do it. ‐ I'm tired.
你能做到的 - 我不行
‐ You can do it. ‐ I can't.
我就在这
I'm right here.
加油 多丽丝 等你准备好了 再加把劲
‐ Come on, Doris. ‐ One more when you're ready.
深呼吸
‐ ‐ Deep breath.
再来一次 快要出来了 多丽丝 再来一次
One more, you're so close Doris, one more.
好的 好的 好的
‐ Yes, yes, yes.
很好
Yes.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
孩子他爸 你想剪脐带吗
‐ Daddy, would you like to?
是的 是的
‐ Yeah, yeah.
我都快忘记怎么剪了
Let's see if I remember how to do this.
没关系 就是这样的
‐ It's okay, that's supposed to happen.
他还好吗 - 很好
‐ Is he okay? ‐ Yup.
他还好吗
‐ He's okay?
他很漂亮 他很好
‐ He's beautiful. ‐ He's okay.
他很完美
‐ He's perfect,
他很好
‐ He's okay.
我们还好吗
Are we okay?
我们不止是好
‐ We're more than okay.
从现在开始 我们会变得很好
From now on, we're gonna be great.
让我闭一会眼睛
‐ I'm just gonna close my eyes.
就一秒钟
Just for a second.
好的
‐ Okay.
美国恐怖故事
第十季 第五集
你感觉如何
‐How do you feel?
像死了一样
‐ Dead.
你可没死
‐ Not quite.
我不懂你在这里做什么
‐ I don't understand. What are you doing here?
厄休拉来镇上
‐ Ursula was in town
原本是想给我看一些剧本的邀约
to walk me through some offers that came in
而现在 她... 留下来帮忙
and she... stuck around to help me.
我想抱抱他 - 小心点
‐ I want to hold him. ‐ Careful.
您请吧 谢谢了
‐ Yes, please. Thank you.
除了鸡尾酒和怨恨之外
This is the longest I've held something
还没有其他东西能在我手里这么久
that wasn't a cocktail or a grudge.
小心点
‐ Careful.
好了好了
‐ There you go.
我觉得我们该起个名字了
‐ Guess we better think of a name, hmm?
等一下
‐ Wait, wh‐‐
我在这里做什么
What am I doing here?
不 我们不... 我们不应该在这里
No, we're not‐‐ we're not supposed to be here.
我们不应该在这里
We're not supposed to be here.
我应该... 在哈亚尼斯
I'm supposed to... be in Hyannis.
科德角的商业和交通枢纽
你应该在纽约
You're supposed to be in New York.
我们说好的... 嘿 阿尔玛
‐ We agreed that ‐ Hey, Alma.
跟厄休拉姨妈一起下楼转转吧
Why don't you come downstairs with Auntie Ursula,
帮我做一杯烈酒 好吗
help me make a stiff drink, okay?
走吧
Come on.
听着 亲爱的 医生们都担心
‐ Listen, honey, the doctors were worried
你可能会出现产后出血
you could develop postpartum hemorrhaging.
你得有人照顾
You need to be someplace where there's people around
而且可以24小时照看你
and you can be watched 24 hours.
不 但是我们
‐ No, but we
这个地方 我们之前说好...
This place. We decided that‐‐
听着 在两三个星期后
‐ Listen, in two or three weeks,
你就能离开病榻 然后我们可以讨论一下
you'll be out of the woods and we can talk about
下一步该怎么做
what to do next.
但现在 没有什么好争论的
But right now, there's no arguing.
这是对你和孩子最好的做法
This is what's best for you and the baby.
嘿
‐ Hey.
你在这里是安全的
‐ You're safe here.
我们都是
We all are.
我保证
I promise.
米基
Mickey?
开着跑车的我
‐ In the flesh.
这是谁的车 米基
‐ Whose flesh, Mickey?
需要搭车吗
‐ Need a lift?
我们走吧
‐ There we go. All right.
把包给我 把包给我
‐ Hey, give me the bag. Give me the bag.
我是一个绅士 来吧
Come on, I'm a gentleman. Come on.
你看起来真的很可笑 米基
‐ You look really ridiculous, Mickey.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 我们走吧
There we go.
那么 呃 你要去哪里
‐ So, uh, where you headed?
冲浪点 - 冲浪点
Race Point. ‐ Race Point?
你不会是想 走进大海
You're not gonna, like, walk into the surf
或类似的蠢事吧
or something stupid like that, are you?
我要去画它
‐ Actually, I'm gonna paint it.
感觉怎样
‐ So what do you think?
这是最接近马赫5号♥的车了
It's the closest thing there is to the Mach 5.
马赫5号♥
‐ Mach 5?
《极速赛车手》中的赛车
‐ Speed Racer's car.
这辆是福特GTL
This, the Ford GTL,
这是现实世界中最接近它的车型
it's the closest real‐world equivalent to it.
我让工作室为我租了它
I had the studio lease it for me.
创作需要
Research purposes.
所以你得到了这部电影
‐ So you got the movie.
这部电影
‐ The movie?
电影只是过家家 宝贝
The movie's just chips and salsa, baby.
电影公♥司♥正在计划一个庞大的
The studio's planning a whole
"极速赛车手 "扩展宇宙
"Speed Racer" expanded universe.
电影 电视节目 视频游戏
Movies, TV shows, video games,
一个主题公园
a theme park.
猜猜他们想让谁来掌舵
And guess who they want behind the wheel.
伙计 一分钟前
Man, a minute ago, all I had was a habit
我还是个一无所有的穷光蛋
and a bad case of crabs.
现在我有了自己的宇宙
‐ Now I have my own universe.
祝贺你
‐ Congrats.
你知道吗
‐ You know, um,
我们需要很多好的艺术家
we're gonna need a lot of really good artists
来设计所有这些东西
to design all this stuff. ‐
你可以成为他们的一员
You could be one of 'em.
你看 我的工作室在洛杉矶
Like, look, the writers' room's out in LA,
我一直在考虑这个问题
and I've been thinking this through.
计划是这样的
All right, check this out. Here's the plan.
你和我 在帕利塞茲
You and me, place in the Palisades,
好莱坞名人的故乡
派对 首映式 模范夫妇
parties, premiers, power couple.
所有好莱坞那一套
All them Hollywood P words.
我们可以在圣诞节前去那里
I mean, shit, we could be running that town by Christmas.
对吧 没毛病吧
I mean, come on, what's not great about that?
那我需要为此付出什么代价呢
‐ The price of admission, that's what.
你擅于让任何事情都听起来很糟糕
‐ You can make anything sound shitty
当你把注意力集中在消极方面的时候 凯伦
when you concentrate on the negative, Karen.
靠边停车
‐ Pull over.
靠边停车 我想下车!
Pull over. I want to get out!
拜托 - 我想下车
‐ Come on. ‐ I want to get out.
靠边停车
Pull over.
祝你在你的宇宙中好运
Good luck in your universe.
操♥你♥妈♥的!
Motherfucker!
嘘 没事的
‐ Shh, it's okay.
没事的 小家伙
It's okay, little one.
我在这里
I'm here.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
没事的
it's okay.
哦 天啊!
Oh, my God!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表