I'm bad at it.
我知道我不擅长这个
I know I'm bad at it.
我觉得自己像一个不会点不着的引擎
I just feel like an engine that won't turn over.
我只是......我转动钥匙 咔嚓 咔嚓 咔嚓
I just‐‐I turn the key, and I click, click, click,
而我却打不着火
and I can't catch.
那是什么
What's that?
这是你新的点火器
‐ It's your new starter switch.
是通往真正自我的高速公路
It's the highway to your true self.
去它的
‐ Fuck it.
你给了我什么
What did you give me?
你有什么感觉
‐ What do you feel?
无可阻挡的 无所畏惧
‐ Unstoppable. Unafraid.
激♥情♥
Furious.
和饥饿
And starving.
我们去觅食吧
‐ Let's go get you fed
顺便去报复一下
and get a little revenge at the same time.
是的
‐ Yeah.
所有这些女士
‐ All of these ladies have found themselves
都在争夺第一
in a dead heat for first.
我可以比他们更好
‐ I would do so much better
比这个节目中的所有这些婊♥子♥好得多
than all these bitches on this show.
我们能不能看点别的
‐ Can we please watch something else?
我告诉过你 孩子们
‐ I told you straight boys,
如果你想从水晶小姐那里得到化妆技巧
if you want makeup tips from Ms. Crystal,
你付比萨饼的钱 我们看我想看的东西
you pay for the pizza, and we watch what I wanna watch.
我有点喜欢这个节目
‐ I kind of like this show.
太戏剧性了
High fuckin' drama, you know?
请在我开始唱 "绿野仙踪 "之前
‐ Please put on a hockey game before I start singin'
放一场曲棍球比赛 欣赏阴♥茎♥
"The Wizard of Oz" and thinkin' about dick.
我们能帮你吗
‐ Can we help you?
如果你想在这个行业有所作为
‐ If you're gonna make it in this business,
你可能得更努力一点 亲爱的
you might want to camp it up a little bit more, sweetheart.
虽然我很喜欢她的假发
Though I do like her wig.
哦 我不是你们中的一员
‐ Oh, I'm not one of you.
好吧 难怪我对你没有火花
‐ Ugh, well, no wonder you have no sparkle.
让那个打呼噜的苏丹给你点建议吧
Gettin' advice from that sultan of snore.
把门锁上
‐ Lock the door.
快跑!
Retreat!
你不可能吃掉他们所有人
‐ You can't win 'em all.
反正我已经吃饱了
I'm full anyway.
我们现在该怎么做
‐ What do we do now?
现在...
‐ Now...
我们去写作
we go write.
好了 没事了
Okay, it's okay.
好了
Okay.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表