阿尔玛!
‐ Alma!
阿尔玛 - 干什么
Alma! ‐ What?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了
‐ What the fuck is the matter with you?
那是你弟弟
That's your brother.
嘿!
Hey!
我在和你说话
I'm talking to you.
我没有伤害他 爸爸
‐ I didn't hurt him, Daddy.
你在吃他的脚
‐ You were feeding off him.
只是喝了一口而已
‐ It was just a sip.
婴儿的血果然好喝
It's true about baby's blood.
它几乎和药丸的效果一样好
It's almost as good as the pill.
这是《D大调洛卡特利随想曲》
This is Locatelli Caprice in D major,
世界上最难的作品之一
one of the hardest pieces in the world.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 有人自杀了
A guy in Russia actually killed himself
因为他不能演奏它
because he couldn't play it.
你不能吃你的弟弟
‐ You don't feed off your brother.
你不要碰他 你懂了吗
You don't touch him. Do you understand me?
我明白了
‐ I understand!
在如此困难的情况下
‐ I am trying to keep this family together
我一直在努力维持着这个家庭
under very difficult circumstances.
你妈妈昨晚看到你了
Your mother saw you last night.
我还是不明白你为什么把她留在身边
‐ I still don't understand why you keep her around.
我们不需要她 尤其是现在
We don't need her, especially now.
别再这么说了
‐ Stop saying that.
我们正努力成为伟人 爸爸
‐ We're trying to be great at something, Daddy.
像她这样的人只想活在当下
People like her just wanna get through the day.
吃早餐 购物 查看Facebook
Have breakfast, go shopping, check Facebook.
而我们想成大事
We want to live deep.
这并不重要
‐ It doesn't matter.
如果你再想
If you ever even think about
做那样的事情
doing something like that again,
你就再也吃不到药丸了
you will never see another pill.
你醒了啊
‐ Oh, there she is.
孩子在哪里 - 在那儿呢
‐ Where's the baby? ‐ Right there.
看来你做了个疯狂的梦
Looked like you were having some wild dreams.
梦
‐ Dreams?
是的 你梦到关于
‐ Oh, yeah, something about
阿尔玛吃了孩子
Alma eating the baby.
这里有一些味噌汤
Here's some miso soup.
慢点
Careful.
我梦到了阿尔玛
‐ I was dreaming about Alma?
不 我看到了艾尔玛 我看到她
No, I saw Alma. I saw Alma.
我看到...
I saw...
我看到了艾尔玛 那是真实的
I saw Alma. That was real.
那不是...
That wasn't...
那是真实的 我知道区别
That was real. I know the difference
什么是真实的 什么是梦!
between what is real and a dream!
也许吧
‐ Well, maybe,
但麻醉剂的药效真的很久
but anesthesia has a really long tail,
那东西会在你体内停留数周之久
and that shit stays in your system for weeks.
我觉得 在这期间 你的感官
My point is things are gonna feel
会有点不对劲
just a little off for a while,
但不要太过激动
but don't get worked up.
你知道吗
You know?
一旦你回到了文明社会
Soon as you get back to civilization,
给自己做个肠镜
get yourself a good colonic, and it'll just
一切都会好起来的
clear everything right up.
那我什么时候才能走呢 厄休拉
‐ When will that be, Ursula?
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
当然了
‐ Sure, it is.
等哈里写完他的新剧本就可以了
As soon as Harry finishes writing his new script.
新剧本
‐ New script?
是我已经送医院的时候
What about the script that he was finishing
他还在忙活的那个剧本吗
when I went into the hospital?
哦 亲爱的...
‐ Oh, sweetheart...
呃 我想你不明白
Uh, I don't think you understand
在过去几周里
what I've been able to pull off these last few weeks
我对于你丈夫的事业所做的一切
regarding your husband's career.
哈里目前正处在一个上升期
Harry is currently in an orbit all his own.
他在华纳公♥司♥有一部开绿灯的电影
He's got a greenlit movie at Warners,
他有两个剧准备在奈飞上播出
he's got two series ready to go at Netflix,
他还在为
and this big rewrite he's working on
下一部《阿凡达》改写剧本
for the next "Avatar."
这不合理
No, it doesn't make sense.
我不明白 哈里不是...
I don't understand. Harry is not‐‐
哈里不是那种作家
Harry isn't that kind of writer.
你可要谨言慎行哦
‐ Whoa, be careful.
你听起来像一个不支持丈夫事业的妻子
You're gonna start sounding like an unsupportive wife.
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I mean.
我只是...
I just...
哈利从来没有那么高产
Harry has never been that prolific.
也许这里的水有魔力
‐ Maybe there's something in the water out here‐‐
你应该多喝一点
which you should probably drink a little more of,
毕竟你还在为一楼进行重新改造
considering that redecorating you're doing downstairs.
虽然那其实无关紧要
It doesn't even really matter,
因为现在你可以只靠哈利生活
'cause now you can just live off Harry
和其他女士在Polo Lounge共进午餐
and lunch with all the other ladies at the Polo Lounge,
位于贝弗利山庄酒店内
因为男人就喜欢这样
'cause men love that.
我来把它拿走
I'll grab that.
我还没吃完呢
‐ What? No, I'm not finished.
你可别吃了
‐ Oh, well, you should be.
私下和你说一声
Girl to girl,
你真的得尽快减掉
you should really think about dropping that baby weight
身上的婴儿肥了
quick as you can.
我就不打扰你喂儿子了
I will leave you alone to feed that little muffin.
说到哈里 如果我是你 我会保持最佳状态
Oh, and when it comes to Harry, if I were you,
我会好好表现一阵子
I would be on my best behavior for a while.
妈妈
Mommy?
你吓我一跳
You surprised me.
爸爸要我把你的药拿来
‐ Daddy wanted me to bring you your pills.
你还好吗 妈妈
‐ Are you okay, Mommy?
我之前梦到你了
‐ I had a dream about you.
是美梦还是噩梦
‐ Was it a good dream or a bad dream?
是个噩梦
‐ It was a bad dream.
也许药丸会让噩梦消失
‐ Maybe the pills will make the bad dream go away.
哈里
‐ Harry?
他现在正在工作 妈妈
‐ He's working right now, Mommy.
他告诉我 他想让你吃药
He told me he wants you to take the pills.
哈里
‐ Harry?
哈里 哈里
Harry? Harry?
哈里! 怎么了
‐Harry! ‐What?
这到底是什么
What is this?
这到底是什么
What is this?
我也不知道 这是从哪里来的
‐ I have no idea. Where did that come from?
从她那里
‐ From her.
她把它和其他的药丸一起给了我
She gave it to me with all these other pills.
她想毒死我!
She wants to poison me!
她想杀了我并...
She wants to kill me and...
喝孩子的血 哈利
Drink the baby's blood, Harry.
我以前经历过
‐ I've seen this before. It's postpartum.
产后抑郁让新妈妈们变得疯狂
The hormones make new moms go crazy.
有时他们甚至会伤害婴儿
Sometimes they even hurt the baby.
她需要再次注射镇静剂
She needs to be sedated again.
不 不 我没疯!
‐ No! No, I am not crazy!
我没疯!我知道我看到了什么
I'm not crazy! I know what I saw.
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
哈利 看 看他的腿
Harry, look. Look at his leg.
有咬痕
There are‐‐ there are bite marks on the‐‐
看 看 看看这些咬痕
Look, look. Look at the bite marks.
有咬痕 有咬...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表