你们都是疯子!
Oh, you're crazy!
你们都是邪恶和疯狂的!
Every one of you is evil and crazy!
你要去哪里
‐ ‐ Where are you going?
快来
‐ Come on!
带上孩子
‐ Get the baby.
米基
‐ Mickey.
带我走
Get me out of here.
求你了
Please.
我爱你 凯伦
‐ I love you, Karen.
我相信你 凯伦
I believe in you, Karen.
为什么要这么说
‐ Why are you saying that?
我得把你留在这里
‐ I'm gonna have to leave you here.
米基 求你了
‐ Mickey, please.
不要把我留在这里
Please don't leave me here.
如果你离开 他们会杀了我
If you leave me, they'll kill me.
如果你吃了它 就不会
‐ Not if you take this.
我告诉过你
‐ I told you.
我绝对不会吃的
I am never taking one of these things.
我还说过我相信你呢
‐ And I told you I believe in you.
我们可以在一起
we could be together.
成为富人 出名
‐ Be rich. Famous.
成功
Successful.
快乐
Happy.
我知道你不会变成他们那样
I know you're not gonna turn out like all them.
为什么你不能像我相信你一样
Why can't you believe in yourself
相信自己一回
the way I believe in you?
因为我不关心我是否足够好
‐ Because I don't care if I'm good enough.
你难道不明白吗
Don't you understand that?
我不想成为你那样的人
I don't want to be like you.
你不是人
You're not human.
我不是
‐ I'm not.
我想这就是再见了
I guess this is goodbye.
什么
‐ What?
我爱你 凯伦
‐ I love you, Karen.
你是我的缪斯女神
You're my muse.
你会是我每个故事中的女主角
You'll be the heroine in every story I ever write.
不
‐ No.
米基
Mickey.
不要
Please don't.
米基
Mickey.
求你了!
‐ Please!
米基!
Mickey!
米基!
Mickey!
求你了 我不想死!
Please, I don't wanna die!
求你了 我不想死!求你了!
Please, I don't want to die! Please!
米基!
Mickey!
求你了!
Please!
多丽丝
‐ Doris?
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
亲爱的!
Honey! - ‐
多丽丝!
‐ Honey! Doris!
看着我!
Look at me!
你能听到吗
Can you hear me in there?
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
多丽丝
Doris.
看着我!
Look at me!
哈里
‐ Harry?
哈里
Harry.
我的天 - 哈利
‐ Oh, my God. ‐ Harry.
亲爱的
‐ Honey.
亲爱的
Honey.
不!
‐ No!
亲爱的 不 不
‐ Honey, no, no.
她为什么要吃药
Why would she take the pill?
我让她吃的
‐ I told her to.
厄休拉帮助了我
Ursula helped me.
我们知道会这样
We knew this would happen.
这是正确的事情 哈里
‐ It was the right thing, Harry.
别碰我!
‐ Don't touch me!
我们不再需要她了
‐ We didn't need her anymore.
她会碍事的
She was going to get in the way.
我的天
‐ Oh, my God.
我不敢相信
‐ Oh, I can't believe it.
我不敢相信我吃了药丸
I can't believe I took one of those things.
如果你没吃 你已经死了
‐ If you hadn't, you'd be dead.
我应该让他们杀了我
‐ Oh, I should have let them kill me.
这简直生不如死
Anything is better than this.
我觉得被感染了 我觉得很恶心!
Oh, I feel infected. I feel sick!
你没病 你饿了
You're not sick. - You're hungry.
你需要血 你需要血液 你需要吃东西
You need blood. You need to feed.
我不会杀人的 米基!
‐ I'm not gonna kill anyone, Mickey!
我会帮你 好吗
‐ Look, I'll help you, all right?
这很容易 我们会找到一个无关紧要的人
It'll be easy. Uh, we'll find someone easy.
一个可以杀的人
Someone who deserves it.
你怎么知道谁可以杀呢
‐ How do you know who deserves it?
我们会找个死有余辜的人 好吗
‐ We'll find someone who's better off dead, okay?
这个地方到处都是这种人
You know this place is full of those kinda people.
他们像苍蝇一样来这里
I mean, gosh, they come here like flies.
看着我 看着我
‐ All right, look at me. Right?
你说你想从头开始
You said you wanted a fresh start.
机会来了 就在你的面前
Here it is, right here in front of you.
我的提议仍然有效
Okay? Like, look, my offer still stands.
跟我回洛杉矶吧
Come back with me to LA.
你可以成为视觉艺术领域的新生力量
Could be a fresh new voice in the visual arts scene.
你怎么知道我会变成什么
‐ How do you know what I'm gonna turn into?
我可能会和外面那些人一样
I could become one of those creatures.
但你不是
‐ But you're not one of them.
好吗
‐ Okay?
你很有天赋 你是一个伟大的画家
You're talented. You're a great painter.
你是下一个弗兰肯塔勒
You're, like, the next Frankenthaler.
抽象表现主义画家
哦 上帝
‐ Oh, God.
我被诅咒了
Oh, I'm cursed.
我被诅咒了!
I'm cursed!
你也是!
And so are you!
难道你不明白吗
Don't you see that?
我们永远无法摆脱它
We can never get away from it.
过来
‐ Come here.
到这里来
Come here.
你的杰作是什么
‐ What's your masterpiece?
我的什么
‐ My what?
比如说 如果你必须做一幅画
‐ Like, if you had to do one painting.
一幅会被永远记住的画作
Something you'd be remembered for forever.
你的 《最后的晚餐》 你的 《星夜》
Your "Last Supper." Your "Starry Night."
你知道那会是什么吗
Do you know what it would be?
是的 - 是吗
‐ Yes. ‐ Yeah?
是的
‐ Yes.
创作那幅画
‐ Create that painting.
现在
Now.
看看你的天赋
See what you can do.
你会惊奇于你的能量
You'll be amazed at what's inside you.
你会明白
‐ You'll see.
你会明白它是值得的
You'll see it's worth it.
但首先...
But first...
你必须喂饱自己
you have to feed.
我总是说这个家庭
‐ I know I always said this family
对我来说是最重要的事情
was the most important thing to me.
比什么都重要
‐ More important than anything.
比......比我的工作更重要
More important than‐‐ than my work.
但我想...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表