托尼将会毫无润滑地
Tony here is gonna go in
单枪直入干翻他
dry and raw.
什么情况
What the fuck?
她逼我做这些的 兄弟
She made me do it, man!
你跑不掉的
No, you're not running anywhere.
我要先把这个吃完
I want to finish eating.
至于你
But you?
我要让你的血慢慢流完
I'm gonna let you bleed out slow.
这是谁的血
Whose is it?
没人会牵挂的人
No one that anyone's gonna miss.
见鬼
Shit.
惊喜
Surprise.
你怎么来这了
What are you doing here?
你把自己划伤了吗
Hey, did you cut yourself?
不是的
Oh, uh, no.
这是番茄意面的酱汁
It's, uh, spaghetti with red sauce.
早餐吃这个
For breakfast?
是的
Um, yeah.
好吧
Well, see...
朵莉丝在海恩尼斯的医院卧床休息
Doris is on bedrest in the hospital in Hyannis,
我在这既当爹又当妈
so I'm kind of playing Mom and Dad here.
不是做意面就得做曲奇饼
It was either spaghetti or cookies,
所以我选择了做意面
so I chose spaghetti.
不是吧 她还好吧 胎儿怎么样
Oh, no. Is she gonna be okay? And the baby?
她挺好的 只是为了以防万一
She's fine. It's just--it's a precaution.
那就好
Oh, good, okay.
因为我这一路来
'Cause I didn't come all this way
可没空处理什么情绪问题
to deal with emotional shit.
你懂的 成为经理必须的
You know, you want that, get a manager.
言归正传 我在纽约的时候看了些节目
Anyway, I was in New York, and I was seeing some shows,
然后突然想着 我是不是该直接过来看看你
and I thought I would hop on over here and check on you.
没人告诉过我
And no one told me what an enormous
来这的路途这么痛苦漫长
pain in the ass it is to come out here.
我记得可以从波士顿坐轮渡来的
I think there's a ferry you can take from Boston.
你一直开车当然累了
You just drive your car right on.
不是 不是 我不喜欢
Oh, no, no, I don't like to ride
坐一个装了其他交通工具的交通工具
in vehicles that carry other vehicles.
就是 感觉非常奇怪
It just... it does not feel right to me.
所以 我开车过来的时候
So on my very long drive out here,
接到一个叫昆汀·塔伦迪诺
I got a call about you
的人 专门找你的电♥话♥
from one Quentin Tarantino.
什么 - 他想让你
What? - He wants you
负责他的第一个限定剧剧本
to write his first limited series.
Hulu已经提前给了拍摄许可
It's already greenlit at Hulu, sight unseen.
什么
What?
天啊
Oh, my God.
等一下 不可能 昆汀向来是自己写剧本
No, no, Quentin writes everything himself.
但从这一刻开始不是了
Up until now.
他的原话是
But he said...and I quote...
"这哥们写的比我好"
"That motherfucker is a better writer than I am."
然后他又说了什么
And then he said something
他刚结婚
about how he just got married
所以自己写作
and so it's harder for him to do
比以前困难
what he has to do to write things
而你能理解这种感觉
and that you would understand what that means
这也是为什么他想让你来负责剧本
and why he wants you to write it.
天啊
Wow.
太棒了
That's incredible.
哈利 里面真漂亮
It is cute in here, Harry.
你其实不用为了告诉我这个消息
You know, you really didn't have to come all this way
就大老远跑过来
just to tell me that.
不只是因为这个
Oh, well, it wasn't just for that.
哈利 自从你到了这儿
You have changed
你就变了
since you've come out here, Harry.
你的写作风格不一样了
Yes, your writing is different.
不光是环境和格局
And it's not just a change of scenery.
整个作品很有启发性
It is inspired.
所以我也想过来
And I wanted to come out here
看看这个地方到底有什么特别
and see what's so special about this place.
没什么神秘的
It's nothing mysterious.
只是这里非常安静 你知道吧
It's just, uh...it's just so quiet, you know?
而且这里的建筑委员会
A-a-and the architectural board's
对建筑要求特别严格
really strict about what you can build here,
所以...
so, um,
这里老旧 贴近自然 没有太多人工痕迹
it feels really old and natural and untouched.
好多艺术家都会来这里
You know, so many artists have come out here
找灵感
to find their muse.
比如尤金·奥尼尔
Uh, Eugene O'Neil,
梅尔维尔
uh, Melville...
还有画家们
Painters.
爸爸
Daddy!
我又饿了
I'm hungry again!
她正在长个
Growth spurt.
那你先忙
I'll leave you to it.
我要去地之角
I am going to the Land's End.
定一个房♥间 在这里待几天
I'm gonna get a room for a couple days.
但是别担心 我不会打扰你的
But don't worry, I'm not gonna bother you.
不过 你得告诉我哪里能吃饭
But, oh, you do have to tell me where I should eat.
有一家叫缪斯的餐厅
There's a place called The Muse.
也只有那里还开着
It's the only restaurant open.
她拉的真好
Wow, she is getting really good.
厄休拉
Ursula...
在镇子里的时候小心点
Careful around town.
这里毒品泛滥
They've developed a little drug problem,
并且最好不要晚上一个人出门
and it's not really safe to walk around alone at night.
没事的 我有狼牙棒
It's okay, I got mace.
# 就这样 #
Guess it's over
# 结束吧 #
Call it a day
# 可惜要以悲剧收场 #
Sorry that it had to end this way.
# 不用伪装 #
No reason to pretend.
# 我们彼此 心知肚明 #
We knew it had to end.
# 在某一天 #
Someday.
# 以悲剧收场 #
This way, hey, hey
# 结束吧 #
Guess it's over
# 孩子们已远走他乡 #
The kids are gone
# 强行挽留 #
What's the use of trying
# 又有何用 #
To hang on
# 彼此的联结 已然丢失 #
Somewhere we lost the key
# 你我之间 所剩无几 #
So little left for you and me
# 你我之间 已经了然 #
And it's clear to see
# 想再与你同床共枕 却无法承受 #
Too much, too little, too late
# 痴心妄想 为时已晚 #
To lie again with you
他们非得这么唱下去吗
Do they have to keep doing that?
你怎么了 哑巴了
Hello. What are you, a mute?
这里的某人
Some of us are trying
想要安安静静吃顿饭
to enjoy our meals in peace.
如果我真想听什么...
God, if I wanted to listen...
船长与塔妮尔乐队的垃圾翻唱
To a shitty Captain & Tennille cover band,
我宁愿自杀
I would have just killed myself,
因为我打包票
because I'm sure that's what's playing
地狱里也循环播放着这首歌♥
on an infinite loop in hell.
你是新来的吧
You're new in town.
只是路过
Just passing through?
是的
Yeah.
还有 不要跟我说什么
And please, don't give me any
本地人外地人孰优孰劣的狗屁
locals-versus-outsiders bullshit
这里又不是什么毛伊岛的秘密冲浪地
like this is some kind of secret Maui surf break.
这里不是那样的地方
This isn't that kind of town.
根据本地人的说法
According to the locals,
除非你的家族是跟着五月花号♥登陆
unless your family came over on the "Mayflower"
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表