一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
我们他妈不想要战争
We don't want no fucking war!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three four!
我们他妈不想要战争
We don't want no fucking war!
外面有很多人举着牌子 写着...
There are people out there holding signs with...
我的名字
with my name on them.
在原本该画"X"的地方 画了个"卐"字
Only where the X should be, there's a swastika.
希♥特♥勒♥用"卐"作为纳粹党旗标志
一个该死的''卐''字
A goddamn swastika!
总统先生 当时我们讨论
Mr. President, when we discussed
相关事宜时 就提到
how this was going to play out, it was clear
你将会受到一些攻击
that you were going to take some lumps.
攻击
Lumps?
他们想要我的项上人头
Those people want my head.
他们想烧毁白宫
They want to burn down the White House
顺便把我一起烧死
with me inside it!
我们得停止这场该死的战争
We need to stop this goddamn war.
这场战争正起着非常重要的作用
The war is performing a very important function.
它在危及我总统的位置
It's destroying my presidency.
我同意 托尔先生
I have to agree, Mr. Thor.
我看不到未来
I can't see what we're accomplishing.
你小时候要打♥针♥的时候
When you were little and you needed to get a needle,
有时医生会分散你的注意力
sometimes the doctor would distract you.
他会给你玩玩具
He would show you a toy
当你在玩的时候
and then while you were playing with it,
他就会给你打♥针♥
he'd jab you.
如果人们把注意力放在战争上
If people are focused on the war,
他们就不会去想
they won't be thinking about
那些失踪的美国人
all of the Americans going missing.
说到这里
A‐and what about that?
你的这个小项目
Well, this little program of yours
已经进行了好几年了
has been going on for years now.
我们都明白 创造一个
We all understood that the creation
外星人与人类的混合体是很复杂的
of an alien‐human hybrid was a complex task
需要几代人的实验
requiring generations of experimentation.
你还需要多少时间
How much more time do you need?
我们预测 第一个成功培育的混血儿
We are projecting that the first functioning hybrid
将在2021年左右诞生
will be born in approximately 2021.
那是他妈的50年后
That's 50 fucking years from now!
托尔先生 越南战争
Mr. Thor, the Vietnam War
不会持续50年
will never last 50 years.
当然不会
Of course it won't.
所以我们准备了一整套声东击西的方案
Which is why we have a full menu of distractions prepared.
你认为我会为了你这方案
You think I'm gonna sacrifice my entire career
牺牲我的事业吗
for one of your little distractions?
请考虑一下...
Just consider this...
分散注意力可以有多种形式
Distractions can come in many forms.
晚安 总统先生
Good night, Mr. President.
那个娘炮火星人是不是在...
Did that pansy‐ass Martian just...
威胁我
just threaten me?
亨利
Henry.
对不起 总统先生
Sorry, Mr. President.
我肯定是过敏了
Must be my allergy.
没事的 亨利
It's all right, Henry.
去处理一下吧
Go take care of it.
三年前
一小群激进的嬉皮士们
A small group of yippies seeking a confrontation
在夜间向南越大使♥馆♥游♥行♥
marched at night on the South Vietnamese embassy.
华盛顿警♥察♥用
Washington police used
催泪瓦斯将他们赶走
tear gas to drive them away.
逮捕了一些人
Arrests were made.
随后尼克松总统回答了
President Nixon then replied to protestors' demands
抗♥议♥者关于立即结束战争的诉求
for an immediate end of the war.
我不知道哪件事更糟糕
I'm not sure what's worse,
允许美国人接受
allowing Americans to be experimented on
外星人的实验
by creatures from outer space
还是为那个人的总统职位铺路
or paving the way for that man's presidency.
迪克没那么糟糕
Oh, Dick's not so bad.
你是说作为一个偏执狂酒鬼而言吗
You mean as far as paranoid alcoholics go?
他们掌握了控制权
They're in control.
这些... 都是他们
All this... it's them.
他们在指挥战争 因为我给了权力
They're running the war because I gave them the power to do it.
这对你没有好处
This is doing you no good.
医生说你要避免压力
The doctor told you to avoid stress.
把电视开起来
Turn it back on.
艾克 看在上帝的份上
Oh, Ike. - Mercy sakes alive.
那里- 就是那里 你看到了吗
There. - Right there, you see that?
他的瞳孔
What? ‐ His pupils.
在那一秒里 他看起来像一个...
For a second, he looks like a...
像一个爬行动物
like a reptile.
爬行动物
A reptile?
好的 艾森豪威尔先生
Okay, Mr. Eisenhower,
你这么说我可要关电视了
that is what is known as the camel's back.
玛米 听着
Mamie, listen.
托尔他们并不是这里唯一外星人
Valiant Thor and his people aren't the only ones here.
还有另一拨外星人生活在我们中间
There's another group. They live among us.
他们看起来和我们一样 他们就这样...
They look like us, they're just really just...
生活在我们的世界里
Where in this earthful world
你是怎么知道的
did you come up with this notion?
托尔绑♥架♥了一个人
One of the people that Valiant Thor abducted
结果发现他是外星人
turned out to be one of these things.
他们把尸体处理掉了
They disposed of the body because they didn't want us
因为不想让我们知道他们之间有竞争
to know that they had competition,
但我们知道
but we do know.
我到处看到他们
I see them everywhere.
好了 我已经受够了
Well, I've had enough of this conversation.
我不想让你坏了我的好心情
I'm in too good a mood to let you give me the Polly pouts.
多亏了我 美国人开始庆祝生日
Thanks to me, Americans are celebrating birthdays,
万圣节 感恩节
Halloween, Thanksgiving,
而且我不会就此停止
and I am not going to stop there.
我还将带回一个
I am going to bring back a holiday
每个人都已经忘记了的节日
that everyone has forgotten.
"快乐艾德"
"Happy Ed."
不 疏散日
No, silly, Evacuation Day.
连你都不记得了
Even you don't remember it.
这是英国人疏散波士顿的日子
It's the day the British evacuated Boston,
马萨诸塞州的人们仍然在庆祝它
and they still celebrate it in Massachusetts.
当我开始着手
When I'm done with it,
它将成为全国性的节日
it'll be nationwide,
我已经可以预想到了
Oh, I can see it.
全国各地的疏散日游♥行♥
Evacuation Day parades across the country.
这将会像国♥庆♥节一样
It'll be like the Fourth of July.
我不太确定那会被采纳
I'm not so sure that one's gonna take.
说到疏散...
Mm, speaking of evacuation...
我不想好转
I don't want to feel better.
我不值得好转
I don't deserve to feel better.
我已经厌倦了
I'm getting tired
我已经厌倦了这种悲哀的生活 艾森豪威尔先生
of this sad sack routine, Mr. Eisenhower.
感谢上帝 你来了
Oh, thank God you're here.
我对这个人简直无计可施了
I am simply at my wit's end with this man.
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
出去吧
Get out.
这没必要 总统先生
This is not necessary, Mr. President.
我们可以带你到51区
We can take you to Area 51.
你可以活下去
You don't need to die.
签完那该死的文件那天 我就死了
I died the day I signed that damn document.
没必要苟延残喘
This is just a formality.
不管你对我们有什么看法
Regardless of what you think of us,
我们仍然对你怀有最崇高的敬意
we still hold you in the highest esteem.
你帮助了我们拯救同类
You are helping to save our kind.
我关心的只是我的同类
All I care about is our kind.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表