I feel like I'm dreaming.
人们愿意花钱买♥♥我的稿子
People want to pay me for my writing?
我觉得自己是个人物了
I'm, like, uh...like, someone now.
只要你不杀我
Well, not if you murder me.
不过我不仅要你刀下留人
But I want more than just mercy.
《极速赛车手》的价值不止于此
"Speed Racer" is worth more than that.
我想要源头
I want the source.
肯定有人在制♥作♥这些药片
Someone is making those pills,
我想见见他们
and I want to meet them.
我...
Well, I, uh...
我不清楚这事
I don't know anything about that.
你骗人 米基
You're such a fucking liar, Mickey.
确实有个药剂师
There's a chemist.
我知道他们房♥子在哪 不过
I know where their house is, but look,
在这里要遵守两条规则
there's two rules when you're out here, right?
第一 绝不要偷别人的生意
Never steal lobsters out of another man's pot,
第二 绝不要靠近那栋房♥子
and never go near that house.
那个药剂师肯定会愿意见我的
Well, that chemist is gonna want to see me.
我会让他们发大财
I'm gonna make them very rich.
你出去的时候能把门关上吗
Can you close the door on your way out, please?
你看起来像雅芳推销员
You look like an Avon lady.
而你像个混♥蛋♥
And you look like an asshole.
我对你俩都不感兴趣
I'm not interested in either.
我不卖♥♥化妆品 我做交易
I'm not selling cosmetics. I'm selling scale.
如果你再不滚出去
And I'ma sell my foot in your ass
我就把你踹出去
if you don't get the hell out of here.
说实话 不收钱
Actually, forget selling.
我免费送你一脚
I'll give it to you for free.
行啊 你可以把我们踢出去
Okay, that's fine. You can kick us out.
我很乐意叫警♥察♥来
I'm happy to go to the police and tell them
聊聊你的工作
to come have a chat with you about your work.
我只需要五分钟
I just need five minutes.
我不喜欢陌生人
I don't like strangers.
这是我搬来马萨诸塞州
That's why I moved out here
最偏远地方的原因
to the very tip of Massachusetts' dick
这样我就不必和陌生人打交道
so I don't have to deal with people I don't know.
我们没法管理
Well, we can't be responsible for everyone
每个上门的人
who knocks on your door.
她想要什么
What did she want?
她想做个交易
She offered me a deal.
除了那些寄生虫给你的小钱
Don't you think you should make more than just
你不觉得你值得更多吗
what all these parasites are paying for your pills?
你让他们成了百万富翁
You're making them millions.
你不应该分个百分之一吗
Don't you think you should get a percentage?
我该怎么做呢
And how am I supposed to do that?
我又没有强大的会计团队
I don't have a real strong accounting infrastructure,
你应该能看出来
in case you haven't noticed.
这是我的专业 亲爱的
That's my job, sweetie.
你只要提供足够的药片
All you have to do is get me as many pills as I need.
我能顺便问下 你是怎么发明的吗
How did you invent them, by the way, if I may ask?
你休想
You may not.
这是独家配方
It's a proprietary recipe.
没申请专利之类的
It's not patented or anything like that.
甚至都没有书面记录
It's not even written down.
所以你想从我这偷的话 祝你好运
So good luck trying to steal it from me.
她可以雇个实验室进行逆推研究
She could hire a lab to reverse engineer them.
那她最多也只能知道药物成分
It might tell her the ingredients,
但无法知道我的调制方法
but it won't tell her how I cooked them up.
我看起来想入行制♥造♥业吗
Do I look like I want to get into manufacturing?
我做交易 我说了算
I make deals and I make kings.
我们甚至不需要包括
We don't even have to include
你已有的供药者在内
the people you're already supplying.
我从我的客户名单上挑15到20个作家
You let me pick 15, 20 writers off my client list,
然后我给你搞到他们的独家交易权
and I'll get you an exclusive deal with them.
你能得到他们嗑药后收入的百分之十
You'll get 10% of their post-pill earnings,
还包括后期结算费用
plus back end.
你会成为科德角最富有的女人
You will be the richest woman in Cape Cod.
这买♥♥卖♥♥不亏
Not a bad deal.
你同意了吗
Did you take it?
当然没有
No.
我告诉过你 我不喜欢陌生人
I told you, I don't like strangers.
我喜欢事物顺其自然
I like things the way they are.
我喜欢平平淡淡
I like things chill.
而那个贱♥人♥显然要作天作地
That bitch is so far from chill.
如果你们不想法子处理她
And if you don't do something about her,
你俩无论谁 都别想再拿到一片药
I'm not giving either one of you one more pill.
那可不行
We can't have that.
你要我们怎么做
What do you want us to do?
她得死
She's gotta die.
她 还有她的小跟班
Her and that tweaker boytoy of hers.
以及那个给她领路的好莱坞混♥蛋♥
And that Hollywood asshole who brought her here.
那他的妻子和孩子呢
What about his wife and kid?
妈的
Fuck.
一起杀了
Kill them too.
你能来真是太感谢了 厄休拉
Thanks for doing this, Ursula.
朵莉丝一个人待太久了
Doris has just been alone a long time.
我去看下她 然后就回来
I'm just gonna check on her and come right back.
最多几个小时
Few hours max.
那我得当至少四个小时的保姆了
Well, I have a four-hour minimum when I babysit
我身价贵着呢
and I am very expensive.
别担心 我们会一切安好
Don't worry, we're gonna be fine.
我要教她怎么玩金拉米纸牌
I'll teach her how to play gin rummy.
好极了
Great.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
嘿 阿尔玛
Hey, Alma.
我很想好好陪你玩
I would love to have a proper hang,
但是我太累了
but I'm exhausted.
我先去楼上打个盹
I'm just gonna run upstairs and have a quick nap
然后我们再玩个尽兴 好吗
and then we can hang out, okay?
你学的够多啦
You are studying too much.
玩一会儿抖音或者孩子爱玩的东西吧
Go on TikTok or whatever the kids are doing.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
我可以进来跟你谈一下吗
Can I come in and talk to you for a little bit?
阿尔玛这个名字真好
Alma's such a pretty name.
非常古典
So old-fashioned.
你母亲的名字也很好
Your mom's is too.
朵莉丝
Doris.
那个是什么
What's that about?
我猜出于怀旧吧
Nostalgia, I guess.
我知道这周围发生的事 阿尔玛
I know what's going on around here, Alma.
而我不理解
I don't understand it.
我不觉得是你和你父亲开的头
And I don't think it started with you and your father,
但我觉得你是其中一份子
but I know you're involved.
谋杀案在科德角到处蔓延
There are murders happening up and down the Cape.
受害者有瘾君子
Addicts,
妓♥女♥
hustlers,
都是一些不会被人想念的人
people who won't be missed.
一些就算死掉
People who no one asks too many questions about
也无人过问的人
once they're gone.
但他们也依旧是人 阿尔玛
But they're still people, Alma.
他们也有过母亲
They had mothers,
有过关心他们的家人
families who cared about them once.
你还是个孩子 所以我不指责你
You're a child, so I don't hold you responsible.
但我想弄明白
But I want to understand.
为什么
Why?
这是个邪教吗
Is it a cult?
是你有什么血液疾病吗
Do you have some kind of blood disease?
你有过梦想吗
Did you ever have a dream?
我曾想成为第一名女性陆军游骑兵
I wanted to be the first female army ranger.
但我早诞生了十年多
But I was about ten years too early.
你打仗的时候
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表