‐我做不到
‐ I can't do it.
将笔尖按在纸上
Press the tip
然后移♥动♥你的手
onto the paper and move your hand
做一个签名
to make a signature.
‐这与签名无关
‐ It's not about a signature.
它迫使成千上万的美国人遭受酷刑
It's condemning thousands of Americans to torture.
为了什么?
For what?
这样我们就能搞到一些技术了?
So we can get our hands on some technology?
‐你宁可让苏联得到他们的
‐ You'd rather the Soviet Union get their hands
“一些技术”?
on "some technology"?
愚蠢的傻瓜
Stupid fool.
这是毫无意义的
‐ It's pointless.
你可以拿你想要的
You could take what you want.
我们也阻止不了你
We wouldn't be able to stop you.
你为什么需要签名?
Why do you need a signature?
‐因为如果你违背我们的协议
‐ Because if you go back on our agreement,
当我们向美国人♥民♥呼吁时
we will need your signature
我们将需要你的签名
when we appeal to the American people.
这是敲诈
‐ That's blackmail.
那是叛国 我不会这么做的
That's treason, and I won't do it.
‐如果您不签署帮助您的公民同胞
‐ If you won't sign to help your fellow citizens,
也许你会签字来帮助你乏味的妻子
maybe you'll sign to help your insipid wife.
你可以把墨水涂在纸上
You can either put ink to paper
或者花几天时间从墙上擦掉脑浆
or spend days wiping brain matter from the wall.
先生
‐ Sir.
先生!
Sir!
-放开她 你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的
‐ Let her go, you sons of bitches.
我说了让她走!
I said let her go!
玛米!
Mamie!
玛米
Mamie.
去找马廷立 ‐ 是的,先生
Get Mattingly. ‐ Yes, sir.
哦 我的生日派对
Oh, my birthday party.
你们能来真是太好了
So nice of you all to come.
‐这些图片是由我们的一个拦截器
‐ These images were taken last night
于昨晚拍摄的
by one of our interceptors.
‐在哪里?
‐ Where was that?
‐就在堪萨斯州托皮卡城外
‐ Just outside Topeka, Kansas.
他们袭击了三所房♥子
They hit three houses.
我们确认了每个住户
We confirmed every residence
第二天报案说有人失踪了
reported a missing person the next day.
其中一个是9岁的女孩
One of them was a nine‐year‐old girl.
‐关闭投影仪
‐ Shut off the projector.
把它关掉!
Shut it off!
‐那有多少人?
‐ How many does that make?
有多少入侵?
How many incursions?
‐我们已经检测到…
‐ That we've detected...
在过去的三年里是298人
298 over the last three years.
‐所有这些公民都被带走了
‐ All these citizens taken,
而我们却没有听到这些混♥蛋♥的任何消息
and we've heard nothing from these bastards.
‐连一句该死的“谢谢”都没有
‐ Not even a goddamn "thank you."
‐那么也许这只是一个巨大的错误
‐ Then maybe this was just a colossal mistake.
也许……
Maybe...
我们被科技和力量的诱惑所骗
we were tricked into the lure of technology and power.
‐现在下结论还为时过早 先生
‐ It's, um, too early to make any conclusions, sir.
现在不是草率判断的时候
And now is not the time for snap judgments.
我的上帝!
My God!
‐到底发生了什么? ‐我们有一个入侵者
‐ What the devil's going on? ‐ We have an intruder.
他出现在北面的草坪上 现在他在大楼里
He showed up on the north lawn, and now he's in the building
朝这边走来
and headed this way.
停在原地!
Stop where you are!
动一动 我就开枪
Move and I'll shoot.
请让开
Step aside, please.
感谢
Much obliged.
‐现在要改变普罗维登斯已经太晚了
‐ It's too late to move Providence.
就在门外
It's almost outside the door.
‐那我们就站在这里
‐ Then we make our stand right here.
没有 我知道这是怎么回事
‐ No. I know what this is about.
退下
Stand down.
‐ 总统先生
‐ Mr. President,
我相信你一直在等我
I believe you've been expecting me.
我是维拉提·索尔
My name is Valiant Thor.
把我当成联络人吧
Think of me as a liaison.
我是来监督手头的业务的
I'm here to supervise the business at hand‐‐
我们收获的东西的加工过程
the processing of what we've harvested.
‐你的意思是所有被你绑♥架♥的美国人
‐ You mean all the Americans you've kidnapped.
‐“过程”是什么意思?
‐ What do you mean, "process"?
‐一个新物种的创造
‐ The creation of a new species,
不是人类也不是...我们
neither human nor...us,
但却能在这个世界上生存下来
but able to survive on this world.
我直接给你看就好了
It's easier if I just show you.
我的天呀
‐ Sweet Jesus.
‐让我们开始手头的任务
‐ Let's begin the mission at hand.
我们承诺给你技术
We promised you technology,
今天 我们开始兑现这个承诺
and today we start to make good on that promise.
‐那到底是什么?
‐ What in the hell is that?
‐这就是未来
‐ This is the future.
去吧 触摸它
Go ahead. Touch it.
它不会咬人
It won't bite.
‐这是台该死的电视
‐ It's a goddamn television.
‐比那好多了
‐ Much better than that.
它是一种你可以握在手掌上的计算设备
It's a computing device you can hold in the palm of your hand.
比现在占据五角大楼整个房♥间的
More powerful than the IBM 7090
IBM 7090还要强大
now taking up an entire room at the Pentagon.
‐嗯 那是不可能的
‐ Well, that is impossible.
‐总有一天 这些设备将连接你的世界
‐ One day, these devices will connect your world
迎来人类
and usher in an age of peace and harmony
和平与和谐的时代
among mankind.
这就是未来 先生们
This is what the future holds, gentlemen.
你到底要不要?
Do you want it or not?
玛米
‐ Mamie.
‐你怎么看?
‐ What do you think?
我对它的结局很满意
I'm so happy with the way it came out,
我想明天早上就从东厅开始
I want to start on the East Room tomorrow morning.
‐东厅?‐感谢我
‐ The East Room? ‐ And thanks to me,
全国各地的成年人
adults all across the country
正在开派对庆祝他们的生日
are celebrating their birthdays with parties.
它们不再是孩子们的专利了 曼先生
They're not just for kiddos anymore, Mr. Man.
现在他们要庆祝万圣节了
And now they're going to celebrate Halloween.
我希望大人们也能参与进来 盛装打扮
I want grown‐ups to join in the fun, dress up,
诸如此类的事情
that sort of thing.
让万圣节少一些孩子气
Make Halloween less juvenile.
我的影响力将超过埃莉诺·罗斯福
My legacy will surpass Eleanor Roosevelt's,
那条老巴吉度猎犬
that old basset hound.
他们都爱她 不是我
They all love her, not me.
好吧 这就要永远改变了
Well, that's about to change forever.
‐考虑到目前的情况
‐ Uh, given what's happening,
我觉得现在这不是个好主意 亲爱的
I don't think that's such a good idea right now, my love.
‐别这么悲观
‐ Don't be such a Gloomy Gus.
这是...
What the‐‐
‐ 不!不 不 救救我!
‐ No! No, no, help me!
‐你们是谁?
‐ Who are you people?
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
‐手头的业务
‐ The business at hand.
女士们 你们可以继续工作了
Ladies, you can go about your work, please.
他们没有为你的来访做好准备
They weren't prepared for your visit,
而你的来访本应在几周后才会发生
which wasn't supposed to happen for another few weeks.
‐我听到尖叫声
‐ I heard screams.
‐ 我告诉维修人员要仔细检查这些空气管道
‐ I told maintenance to double‐check those air ducts.
它们传递的声音比空气更多
They're delivering more sound than air.
‐那个人怎么了?
‐ What is happening to that man?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表