我想你今晚不会再有麻烦了
I doubt you'll have any more trouble tonight.
阿尔玛怎么样了
How's Alma?
她在楼上
She's upstairs.
告诉她无论发生什么事都不要离开那里
Told her to stay there no matter what.
她还不知道发生了什么
She doesn't know what happened.
很好 我们不要告诉她了
Good. Let's keep it that way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
保护了我们
For protecting us.
明天我还会为此付出更多的
I'm gonna do more of it tomorrow.
我们离开这里吧
We're leaving.
在缅因州或者楠塔基特岛
There are plenty of places
或是汉普顿斯还有很多地方
in Maine or Nantucket
可以让我继续写作
or the Hamptons where I can write in peace
那里没有
and there aren't
长着锋利牙齿的哑巴想杀我们
lunatic mimes with razor teeth trying to kill us.
什么
What?
我不知道 你只是
I don't know, you just...
你只是忘记当我们在这里的时候
You just forgot that I was supposed to do a job
我也有工作需要做
while we're here too.
不是的 我没忘记 我
No, I didn't forget. I--I--
我以为你想离开这
I assumed you wanted to leave.
我很想
I do.
不 我想 我们应该离开这里
No, I do. We should.
进来吧 可怜人
Come in, you sad, pathetic soul.
哦 这里
Oh, it's--
这里太温暖了
it's warm in here.
你从哪搞来的
Where did you get it?
韦尔弗利特
Wellfleet.
我将为此下地狱
I'm going to hell for this.
为了成为伟大的人 很多人会出♥卖♥♥♥自己的灵魂
Most people would sell their soul for greatness.
我知道我已经出♥卖♥♥♥了
I know I did.
但为了接近伟大的人
But it takes a pretty miserable piece of human garbage
你宁愿把自己的灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给这种垃圾
to sell it just to get up close to greatness.
我这样做不是为了靠近你
I don't do this to be close to you.
当然不是 那可太有诗意了
Of course not. That would be too poetic.
你只是为了它
You do it for this.
我之所以这么做
I do it
是因为你答应过会保护我
because you promised to protect me from the others.
我管它是什么让你能安心入眠 亲爱的
Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetheart.
现在交出你的包
Now hand over the bag.
然后滚吧
Now scram!
我不想回纽约
I don't want to go back to New York.
亲爱的 我们还可以在别处找房♥子
Honey, it's just till we can find a rental someplace else.
还有很多地方像这里一样
There's lots of places like this.
看看楠塔基特岛的照片
Look up photos of Nantucket.
太美了
It's beautiful.
我想这房♥子是真的闹鬼了
I guess this house is haunted now.
你好 - 哈利
Hello? - Harry.
是奥斯丁·萨默斯
It's Austin Summers.
我
I, uh--
听着 我让你
listen, I want you to come over to my place
现在就到我的住处来 可以吗
right away, would you?
我就在米勒山坡上面
I'm just up Miller Hill.
额
Um,
哇 奥斯丁 谢谢你
wow, Austin, thank you.
我很想去 但是
I'd love to, but, um,
现在不是很方便
now's not a good time.
事实上 我们正准备离开
We're--we're leaving, actually.
别这么做
Well, don't do that.
我需要见你
I need to see you.
我为你准备了
I have something for you that is gonna cure
可以突破你写作瓶颈的东西
your writer's block.
我很快就到
I'll be right over.
如果你喜欢沙丘
If you're fond of sand dunes
确定你不来一杯吗
Sure you don't want one?
不了谢谢
No, thanks.
我不喜欢在白天喝酒
I don't like to get drunk during the day.
我倒是经常喝的醉醺醺的
Well, the key is to be drunk so often,
以至于无法分清醉酒与现实
you can't tell the difference between being drunk and sober.
你只要醉一点
You're just drunk or...
再醉一点
more drunk.
我还需要开车 我们今天下午就出发
I need to drive. We're, we're headed out this afternoon.
你写曲子的时候穿什么
What do you wear when you write?
我喜欢穿着睡衣写
See, I prefer pajamas.
这一套是我在巴黎夏维买♥♥的
I bought these at Charvet in Paris.
Charvet是一个创立于1838年的巴黎衬衣品牌
花了不少钱
They cost a fortune.
不过我以前听过一句话
But I read somewhere that people enjoy things more
衣服越贵 穿着越香
if you pay a lot for them, so...[clears throat]
穿着昂贵的睡衣
So that's your secret to curing writer's block?
就是你治疗灵感枯竭的秘密吗
Expensive pajamas?
当然不是
Of course not.
开点玩笑放松一下而已
I was just making conversation to put myself at ease.
但如果你都不想做一下润滑工作
But if you wanna just stick it in
就霸王硬上弓
without taking the time to lube me up,
那也行
fine.
完全可以
That's fine.
这是什么
What are these?
没有名字
They don't have a name.
好笑的是我们找到了帮助艺术家和作家的灵药
Funny how we found a pill to help artists and writers
却没有人来给它取个名
but none of us have ever given it a name.
是安非他明吗
What is it, speed?
还是迷幻药
Microdose of LSD?
我之前尝试过蘑菇迷幻药
I tried writing on psilocybin once,
但写出的东西还是很烂
but it was all shit.
我以前和你一样
I used to be like you.
想得浅 写得浅
I thought small. I wrote small.
小剧本 小故事
Little plays about little things
低薪水 低名气
and made little money and attracted little attention.
我以前还有个朋友
I had a friend, though.
他给电视台写东西
He writes for television.
你应该知道他的名字
You'd know the name.
十分高产 是个有钱的混♥蛋♥
Disgustingly prolific. Silly rich.
如果没有奖拿的话
Couldn't write a thank-you note without someone
他都不愿意写一封感谢信
handing him a trophy of some kind.
我就琢磨着 "他是怎么变得这么成功的"
And I thought to myself, "How is he doing it?"
后来我听说他每年冬天都会来这里
And all I knew is that he spent his winters here
然后带着一大堆的素材
and when he returned to the city,
回到城里
he had a stack of new material as long as my johnson.
他有一个冬天邀请了我
He invited me out here one winter,
我们一到 他就给了我这些药
and when I arrived, he handed me one of those...
不过一个小时
And within an hour,
我的手指就疯狂的在键盘上起舞
I was banging away at the keyboard
就像莫扎特弹奏大键琴一样
like Amadeus at his harpsichord.
Amadeus是莫扎特的中间名
你在这和我胡说八道呢
You're fucking with me.
要是我说的是胡话
If I was fucking with you,
那我一开始就会说它是塞到直肠里的
I would have told you to take them rectally.
但我现在很认真地告诉你这些药是真的灵
But I'm telling you, those pills are it.
不然贝拉怎么一年出两本书的
How do you think Belle writes two books a year?
谁做的药 里面有什么
Who made them? What's in them?
谁管这些 管用就完事了
Who cares? They work.
那有没有什么副作用
What about side effects?
这就有很多了
Lots.
比如一夜成名
Like, uh, suddenly having
坐拥百万粉丝
to deal with millions of adoring fans
还有苦恼怎么花掉那些该死的钱
and finding ways to spend all that new money.
这里面有鬼
There's a catch.
一定有鬼
There's always a catch.
你本来可以当一个英语老师
You could have been a fucking English teacher
或者一个广♥告♥商
or an adman
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表