你没办法长时间不吃药
You can't go off them for any long stretch.
我不介意
I don't mind.
吃了感觉更好
I feel better on them.
你还在长身体
You're still growing.
我们都不知道它会怎么影响
I mean, we don't know how this will affect
你的身体发育
your physical development.
我们就要一直给你做检查
We're gonna have to get you tested all the time
确保你发育成
to make sure you're growing normally
正常的女人
as a woman.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我不想生孩子或者结婚
I don't want to have children or get married.
我只想演奏
All I want to do is play music.
你会跟妈妈怎么说
What will we tell Mom?
我爱你妈妈
I love your mom,
但这件事她不会理解的
but this is just stuff she wouldn't understand.
最好不告诉她
It's best we keep it from her.
那我们为什么要跟她在一起
Why are we still with her?
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
她既不是好妈妈 也不是好妻子
She's not a great mom or a great wife.
她设计的东西还很烂
And her designing stuff is kind of lame.
我们不需要她
We don't need her.
不许这么说
Don't say that.
她是你的妈妈 我们爱她
She's your mother and we love her.
她爱我们 这才是关键
And she loves us. That matters.
最重要的是
The most important thing
你永远不要自己去找血源
is that you never go get your own blood.
我会带给你的
I'll bring it to you.
那等我满十八岁呢
What about when I turn 18?
不行
Never.
风险太大了
It's too risky.
你被发现了怎么办
What if you got caught?
如果有人会陷入麻烦
If someone's gonna get in trouble for this,
那个人只会是我
it's gotta be me.
这是作为父亲
I owe you that...
我欠你的
as a father.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了 宝贝
Yes, honey?
我现在好饿
I'm hungry now.
前方十字路口 左转
At the intersection ahead, turn left.
然后直行两英里
Continue for two miles,
终点就在右手边
and your destination will be on the right.
嗨 我是哈利
Hi, I'm... I'm Harry.
我之前打电♥话♥问过自行车和蓝♥光♥播放器的
I called about the bicycle and the Blu-ray player.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a cop?
不不
No, no.
我是个作家
I'm a writer.
主要是写电视剧本
Uh, television mostly.
我看过吗 - 估计没看过
Anything I've seen? - Probably not.
我可以进去吗
Do you mind if I come in?
外面很冷
It's pretty cold.
出示下身份证
Show me your ID.
家里就我一个女的
I'm a woman alone
不太敢让陌生男子进屋
letting a strange man into my home.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
来杯啤酒吗
You want a beer?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你真可爱
You're cute.
要我帮你吹吗 - 不 抱歉
You want a BJ? - No, I'm sorry.
我绝无冒犯之意
I wasn't taking it personally.
不 我只是
No, I'm just--
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
见鬼
Ow, fuck.
什么鬼东西
What the fuck?
嘿
Hey!
兄弟
Dude!
搞什么呢
What the fuck?
我可不会去别人家还打碎东西
Do I come to your home and break shit?
算了吧 这没什么
Shit for brains, it's nothing.
过来 我们把场景布置好
Come over and finish setting this up.
什么情况
What the fuck?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
这是伟哥 快吃了
Viagra. Take it.
为什么
Why?
听着 伙计
Look, man...
你活不过今晚的
you're gonna die tonight,
而且会死的很痛苦
and some of it's gonna be pretty painful.
托尼有根25厘米大屌♥
Tony has a ten-inch dick,
这是他身上最珍贵的25厘米
and it's the only ten inches of him worth shit.
我们会拍摄下 他干到你屁♥股♥开花的过程
And he's gonna fuck your ass until you rosebud for camera.
你的菊花会从里面
That's where your asshole goes from being an innie
绽放到外面
to being an outie.
实话说 我也欣赏不来
Honestly, I don't get it either.
但显然 那些花钱买♥♥这种片子的人
But apparently, guys that pay for these types of movies
喜欢的发疯 - 什么鬼
go nuts for it. - What the fuck?
最开始我想 色情凶杀影片什么的
First I thought, "Snuff film--
最重要的不就是杀人吗
all that matters is the snuff."
也许以前是这样
Maybe it was like that in the old days.
但现在买♥♥家们希望杀人前有些其他的动作
Now buyers want some action before the money shot.
吃了伟哥
And the Viagra
你就可以一边被他干 一边干我了
is so you can fuck me while he's fucking you.
是个菊花链
It's a daisy chain.
我不知道那个叫什么
I don't think that's what it's called.
好像有个术语专门描述这个的
I think there's a different term for it.
你知道是什么吗 - 不知道
Do you know what it is? - No.
你不是说你是电视编剧吗
You said you were a TV writer.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
我有可能看过你写的吗
Anything I would have seen?
我这是在给你个机会
My point is that I'm giving you a chance
让你能享受一小会儿
to have a little bit of pleasure
你在这世上最后的时光
in your last moments on Earth.
还有
And it also...
快让我性奋吧
Turns me the fuck on.
把药吃了
Take the pill.
快吃
Take it.
快吃
Take it!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
好的
All right.
现在 过来
Now, come on.
慢慢走
Slow.
慢慢走
Slow.
跟上 穿过这里
Come on, right through here.
就是这
There you go.
放倒
Get...
好的
Yeah. Ooh.
见鬼 你给电池充电了吗
Shit, did you charge the battery?
妈的
Fuck!
你搞的什么 托尼
What the fuck, Tony?
我们可是要做生意的
I'm trying to run a business.
你就不能稍微管点事吗
I always have to do everything myself.
上周你也是这样
You did the same thing last week.
好了 冷静下 冷静下
Well, now, hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
你真他♥娘♥的♥没用
You're so fucking useless.
按这个
It's this one.
砰
Boom.
大伙晚上好
Hey, y'all.
今晚给大家带了个漂亮的
We got a pretty one for you tonight.
又干净 又优质
Clean and high-class.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表