是的
Yes.
我已经硕果累累了
I've had a good run.
我取得的成就比任何人要多
I've accomplished more than anyone could ever dream.
我让世界开始欣赏粉红色
I got the world to appreciate the color pink.
我解放了美国人 让他们庆祝自己的生日
I freed Americans to celebrate their birthdays,
万圣节 感恩节
Halloween, Thanksgiving,
为了推行疏散日
and if there's still work to be done on Evacuation Day,
我可以再努力一年
I can take up that fight for another year or so.
我希望有一个平静的死亡
I'd like a quiet death.
然后 正如你所承诺的那样...
And then, as you promised...
我想永生
I want to live forever.
今天凌晨1点35分 在沃尔特·里德医院
Mrs. Eisenhower died peacefully in her sleep
艾森豪威尔夫人在睡梦中安详去世
at Walter Reed Hospital at 1:35 a. M. This morning.
医院的医生们
Doctors here at Walter Reed
将死因归于心脏衰竭
attribute death to heart failure
葬礼安排目前还没有确定
and funeral arrangements are incomplete at this time.
沙漠里有什么在召唤着人们
What is it about the desert that calls to people?
我也经常问这个问题
I have often wondered the same thing.
我们之所以跋涉数十亿英里来到这里
The reason my species traveled billions of miles to live here
是因为我们的星球看着和这里很像...
is because our planet looks an awful lot like this...
贫瘠 空旷 充满死亡
barren, empty, full of death.
你可真会破坏气氛
You certainly know how to spoil a moment.
欢迎来到你的新家
Welcome to your new home.
你好
Hello.
我总是说 这个地方需要一些点缀
Well, I always said this place needed a little color,
终于诸神用你来回应了我
and the gods responded with you.
你能为我转身吗 亲爱的
Would you turn around for me, sweetie?
太美了
Oh, please. It's so pretty.
它是永恒的
It's timeless.
就像我们一样
Just like us, I guess.
我是卡里科
I'm Calico.
能见到真正的第♥一♥夫♥人♥是我的荣幸
It is an honor to meet a real first lady.
我没料到会有人认出我
I wasn't sure anyone would recognize me.
我是你的铁粉
Oh, I am your biggest fan.
即使我身边的人总是在谈论杰姬
Even when everyone around me was always about Jackie.
我更喜欢老派的... 无意冒犯
I prefer the old school... no offense.
我也喜欢过生日 看来
And I also love birthdays, and it seems like
我们要在一起过好几个生日
we're going to be spending quite a few of them together.
所以我们不如做朋友吧
So we might as well be friends.
怎么样
What do you say?
你喜欢软糖吗
Tell me, do you like fudge?
爱得不行
More than life itself.
嘿 发生什么事了
Hey. Hey, what's going on?
这警报是怎么回事
What's with the alarms?
我们受到攻击了吗
Hey, are we under attack?
嘿
Hey!
有人越狱了吗
Did someone break out?
你们来这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
这是我的私人处所
These are my private quarters.
你们把地毯都踩脏了
You're trudging dirt all over my carpets.
谁知道你们的鞋底上
And then you'll leave behind whatever horrors
粘着什么可怕的玩意
were stuck to the bottom of your jackboots.
年轻人
Young man.
别以为你可以侵犯我的私人空间
Do not think you can invade my personal space
然后不做解释就撤走
and then retreat without an explanation.
好的 夫人 对不起 夫人
Yes, Ma'am, apologies, ma'am.
发生了一起未经授权的死亡事件
There's been an unauthorized death.
有人被谋杀了吗
What? - Someone's been murdered?
谁
Who?
这真是... 太过分了
This is... excessive.
那东西吃了罗尼
That thing was eating Ronnie.
谁是罗尼
Who's Ronnie?
那个脸被吃掉的人
The one with his face eaten off.
你希望我怎么做
What did you expect me to do?
杀了罗尼 - 确保宝宝的安全
Kill Ronnie. - Secure the child.
那不是个宝宝
That thing ain't a child.
至少有两个周期没有这种异象了
We haven't seen this type of anomaly in at least two cycles.
把它带到实验室
Bring the child to the lab.
我们必须知道它为什么会退化
We must understand why this subject regressed.
黎明前总是最黑暗的
It's always darkest before the dawn.
这是我们
It's a thing we say.
地球上的俗语
On earth.
为什么B队会在这里
Why is B team here?
他们已经被提拔了
They've been promoted.
等等 不 不...
Wait, no, no...
所有人员请到
All subjects please report
食堂进行评估
to the cafeteria for an assessment.
我们将提供营养补充剂和饮料
Nutritional supplements and beverages will be provided.
等等 也许我们不该去
Wait, maybe we shouldn't go.
你为什么一直逃避
Why do you keep pretending
我们有其他选择吗
that we have any choices in here?
我们要看看卡尔和特洛伊的情况
We need to see how Cal and Troy are, anyway.
来吧
Come on.
他们在哪里
Where are the guys?
那是我们的服务员
Oh, there's our attendant.
服务员不会告诉我们任何事情
The attendant's not gonna tell us anything.
也许她会
Maybe she will.
哦 小猫咪们 - 真是个好地方 是吧
Oh, hey, kittens. - Hell of a shindig, huh?
你知道发生了什么吗
You know what's going on?
一定是有人想逃跑了
Oh, someone must have tried to make a run for it.
这经常发生吗 - 越狱
Does that happen a lot? - Breakouts?
每隔一段时间就有一次
Mm, every once in a while.
最后一次应该是在92年
The last one was back in '92 I think.
不 不 那是82年
No, no, it was '82.
我还是没看到卡尔和特洛伊
I still don't see Cal or Troy.
也许是他们 也许他们逃出去了
Maybe it was them. Maybe they got out.
亲爱的 我以为你早明白了
Oh, honey, I thought you understood.
我们被困在这里了
We're trapped here.
我们就像迷宫里的老鼠 没有出路
We're like rats in a maze. There is no out.
我知道他们会在什么地方
I know somewhere they might be.
有一个地方
I mean, there is one place.
卡尔
Cal?
特洛伊
Troy?
不敢相信我们没上月球
I can't believe we didn't really go to the moon.
你说的对 肯德尔
You were right, Kendall.
我也不敢相信我们用人类最好的那部分...
I can't believe we traded the best parts of being human...
自♥由♥ 好奇心 进取心...
our freedom, curiosity, our need to explore...
换来了微芯片技术
all for microchip technology
以及向全世界发送备忘录的能力
and the ability to send memes around the world.
我们变成了可悲的种族
What a sad race we turned out to be.
卡尔
Cal?
特洛伊
Troy?
那是什么
What is that?
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我说过 肯德尔 没有希望了
I told you, Kendall, there's no hope.
你错了 孩子
You're wrong, child.
希望就在身边
Hope is close.
黎明前总是最黑暗的
It's always darkest before the dawn.
和我说话 杰米
Stay with me, Jamie.
记得吗 就像卡里科说的
Remember? Like Calico said?
这些东西出去 我们的身体就回来了
We get these things out of us. We get our bodies back.
我们会找到离开的办法
We'll find a way out of here.
我发誓
I swear.
我们会把这里的一切公之于众
We'll tell the world all about what's happening here.
肯德尔 我害怕
Kendall, I'm so scared.
帮我
Help me.
珍惜接下来的时刻
Cherish these next moments.
孩子就要出生了
The baby is coming.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表