请让我看看
Please, let me see it.
能帮我拿一下吗?
Can I hold it, please?
我想它需要——我想它需要我
I think it needs‐‐ I think it needs me.
‐准备水箱
‐ Prepare the tank.
还是发生了什么?
‐ What's happening?
‐快结束了
‐ It is nearly over.
你是个坚强的主人
You are a strong host.
感到骄傲
Be proud.
抬起你的头
Lift your head high.
还会有更多
There will be more.
保持冷静
Be calm.
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
不 不
No. No.
‐哦 我的上帝
‐ Oh, my God.
是特洛伊
It's Troy.
嘿
Hey.
‐我们以为你已经死了
‐ We thought you were dead.
‐你还好吗?
‐ Are you okay?
我生下了孩子
I had the baby.
‐我感觉到了 我…
‐ I felt it. I...
在我的脑海里和它相连 就像…
was connected to it in my mind, like...
它是我的一部分
it was a part of me.
而且他们还谋杀了它
And they murdered it.
‐什么?
‐ What?
我在那里
I was there.
‐来吧 坐下来告诉我们一切
‐ Come on, sit down and tell us everything.
它是 嗯——它就像——
It was, um‐‐it was like‐‐
我好像中了魔咒
It was like I was under a spell.
我动不了 但我醒着
I couldn't move, but I was awake.
他们说是时候了
And they said it was time.
然后…
And...
但他们没有大声说出来
they didn't say it out loud, though.
我能在脑子里听到
I could hear it in my brain.
然后他们把我切开
And then they cut me open
把孩子取出来
and took the baby out.
没有疼痛
There was no pain.
没有身体上的疼痛
There was no physical pain.
‐所以一点都不疼?
‐ So it didn't hurt at all?
‐嗯,是的 一开始 像个混♥蛋♥
‐ Um, yeah. At first, like a motherfucker.
但是,嗯…
But, um...
然后是…漂亮
then it was...beautiful.
我有个孩子
I had a baby.
我们有了一个孩子
We had a baby.
哦,没关系
Oh, it's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
我们从没告诉过你们
We never told you guys,
但生孩子一直是我们在派对上讲的一个笑话
but having kids was always a joke we told at parties.
一个关于宝宝的笑话 因为我们作为父母是…
A joke on the baby, because us as parents is...
嗯…
um...
但我不知道发生了什么
but, um, I don't know what happened.
有一天 家庭的概念变了
One day, the idea of a family just felt different.
‐我一生都在思考
‐ I had spent my whole life thinking
我永远都不会成为一个父亲 然后…
I was never gonna be a dad, and then...
这事已经成为我的一部分
this thing became a part of me.
这是我说的
It came out of me.
当我看到它的那一刻 我并不在乎它是…
And the second I saw it, I didn't care that it was...
不管它是什么
whatever it was.
它——它是我的
It was‐‐it was mine.
和…
And...
我知道我会不惜一切代价保护它
I knew that I would do anything to protect it.
他们就宰了它
And they slaughtered it.
他们割开它的喉咙 把它淹死了
They slit its throat and they drowned it.
我也没办法救我的孩子
And I couldn't help my baby.
我无能为力
I couldn't help.
‐我们要做什么?
‐ What are we gonna do?
‐我们要他妈的离开这里
‐ We're gonna get the fuck out of here.
这就是我们要做的 好吗?
That's what we're gonna do, okay?
‐没那么快 孩子们
‐ Not so fast, kiddos.
你得冷静点 理智点
You need to calm down and be rational.
接受它
Accept it.
这是它
This is it.
‐这是什么意思?
‐ What's that supposed to mean?
"我们要离开这里
"Oh, we're gonna get out of here.
他们是邪恶的 他们杀了我的外星宝宝”
They're evil. They killed my alien baby."
‐去你的 Calico
‐ Fuck you, Calico.
‐很抱歉 我要告诉你一个坏消息
‐ Well, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news,
但你逃跑的妄想是没有根据的
but your delusion of escape is unfounded.
51区在你们出现之前就存在了
Area 51 has existed long before you all showed up.
没有人能逃脱
And no one has ever escaped.
你与万能的
You are at odds with the almighty
军工企业有矛盾
military industrial complex.
你不可能赢
You cannot win.
‐等一下 你来这里后生了几个孩子?
‐ Wait, how many babies have you had since you got here?
‐哦,嗯…
‐ Oh, well...
然后是那个
then there's that.
自1969年以来,
Ever since 1969,
我一年生两到三只幼崽
I've given birth to two or three pups a year.
我是说 你最好把自己当成杂种
I mean, it's best if you just consider yourself a mongrel.
因为你只有一份工作
'Cause your one job‐‐
你的进步天赋…
your gift to progress...
是在路边扔垃圾吗
Is to drop a litter on the curb
然后继续前进
and move on.
没关系 在前几次之后 你就不再关心了
It's okay. After the first few, you stop caring.
没有 我不会像你一样
‐ No. I'm not gonna be like you.
我们都不会
None of us will.
‐你认为我冷酷无情吗?
‐ Do you think I'm cold and heartless?
‐嗯 你错了
‐ Well, you're wrong.
不 我把系统弄坏了
No, I've got the system down.
我适应性强
I am adaptable.
我是个无名小卒
I was a nobody.
现在我是天体进化链条中
And now I am an integral link in the chain
不可或缺的一环
of celestial evolution.
别告诉我梦想不会成真
Don't tell me dreams don't come true.
‐你怎么没有在这里发疯?
‐ How have you not gone insane in here?
‐跟我来
‐ Come with me.
我想带你去一个特别的地方
I want to show you one of my special places.
你不想看看吗?
Wouldn't you like to see it?
哦,来吧 这是真正特别的东西
Oh, come on. It's real special.
你会喜欢它的
You'll like it.
好吧,来吧 不要害怕
Well, come on. Don't be afraid.
当我情绪低落的时候 我喜欢来这里
Sometimes when I'm feeling low, I like to come here
我的脚趾蜷曲在月亮的尘埃里
and curl my toes into the moon dust
表达我的敬意
and pay my respects
到古老的“鹰”和红、白、蓝
to old "Eagle" and red, white, and blue.
我只是觉得在这里很放松
I just find it so relaxing here.
从我还是个孩子的时候
Ever since I was a child,
我一直很喜欢关于月亮的歌♥
I've always loved songs about the moon.
"今晚有个月亮" "蓝月亮"
"There's a Moon Out Tonight," "Blue Moon."
这是我感到安全的地方
This is where I feel safe.
‐为什么我们站在登月的布景上?
‐ Why are we standing on a set of the moon landing?
‐这不是显而易见的吗?
‐ Isn't it obvious?
他们伪造的
They faked it.
这里 50年前
Here, 50 years ago.
就在他们绑♥架♥我的时候
Right around the time they abducted me.
我会工作到凌晨一点
I'd work until 1:00 in the morning
然后再上楼找个男人
before heading upstairs with some john.
这就是真正的工作开始的地方
And that's where the real work began.
我想这很容易做到
‐ ♪♪ I guess this is easily done ♪♪
‐我是个坏女孩
‐ I was a bad girl
生活在一个根本
living in a world that couldn't care
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表