还有喝人血之类的
about this whole business with the pills
我们一直都很隐忍♥并且互相理解
and the blood drinking.
那些游魂在夏天
I mean, the pales recede into the woods
就会退到树林里去
during the summer,
而你们这些贪婪的人
and you gluttons don't feed on anybody
吃的都是些无关紧要的人
who actual matters in this town.
而且过了阵亡将士纪念日 我们就不吃人了
And we don't feed past Memorial Day.
是的 这个平衡一直保持着
Yes. The system has held.
这是一种共生关系
It's a symbiosis.
你们可以自♥由♥和安静地
You get the freedom and the quiet
写作和杀戮 而我们则可以吹嘘
to write and kill, and we get to brag
每年都有艺术家来这里过冬
about having artists make their winter home out here.
这为我们增添了流量
It adds to the charm.
但这个冬天 事情已经完全失去了控制
But this winter has been completely out of control.
你杀了警长
I mean, you killed the chief.
这就好比你在餐桌上拉屎一样
If that isn't the worst example of shitting where you eat,
这个比喻再贴切不过了
I don't know what is.
不是我们做的 是好莱坞的人
It's not us. It's the Hollywood people.
他们破坏了平衡 - 没错
They ruin everything. - It's true.
我们俩是文人
Belle and I are people of the letters.
文学、舞台 这些艺术形式要求
Literature, the stage-- these are art forms that demand
其传播者有一定程度的礼节和克制
a degree of decorum and restraint from their purveyors.
那些好莱坞来的人毫无风度
These fucking Hollywood people have no decency.
也没有自♥制♥力
And no self-control.
那个禽兽把药丸给了他的孩子
That beast of a man gave the pills to his child.
这不由地让人相信
It makes you think that maybe some of that QAnon business
匿名者Q那些会让人杀掉自己的孩子的说教
about them being satanic baby-killers
匿名者Q是一种极右翼阴谋论
是有一定的事实依据的
is based in some fact.
我所知道的是 我几天前就让你们把他赶走
All I know is I told you two to get rid of him days ago.
我一直很忙 我有稿子要截稿了
I've been very busy. I'm on a deadline.
是啊 我们也是
Yeah, well, so are we.
理事会要我传达一个信息
The council asked me to convey a message:
"解决制♥造♥麻烦的人 否则你们所有的人
"Get rid of the troublemakers, or all of you
都会遇到一些
are suddenly gonna find yourself
非常恼人麻烦
going into some very annoying zoning issues,
比如你们屋前的马路牙子
including painting all of the curbs
全被刷成红色
in front of your houses red
并把你们的住♥宅♥标为历史地标
and declaring all of your domiciles as historic landmarks
这意味着 即使是换一个灯泡
which means that even to change a bulb
都要经过六个星期的审批程序
will take a six-week approval process.
我曾经拒绝了汉堡王开到镇上
You know, I stopped Burger King from opening in this town.
我也可以拒绝你们
I can stop you too.
那么 计划是什么
So what's the plan?
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
我认为你应该自杀
I think you should kill yourself.
因为你永远也写不出这么好的东西...
Because you will never write anything this good--
没人能写得出来
no one will. No one has.
很好 我很高兴你喜欢
Good, I'm glad you like it.
我很骄傲 - 这真的很棒 哈利
I'm kind of proud of it. - This is really it, Harry.
这是你的杰作
I mean, this is your masterpiece.
它是你的《白鲸记》
It's your "Moby Dick,"
你的 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 你的 《教父》
your "Romeo and Juliet," your "Godfather."
谢谢 我知道
Thanks, I know.
所以我需要开一个家庭会议
Which is why I need to make a family announcement.
现在 春天来了
Now that spring is coming,
自从我们来到这里...
and I've written basically five years' worth of stuff
我已经写了以前五年才能写出的量
since we've been here...
该结束了
We're done.
什么该结束了
Done with what?
服药
With the pills.
这是个有趣的体验
It's been a fun ride,
是时候结束这疯狂的旅程了
but it's time to get off this crazy train.
你的意思是明年冬天再来吗
You mean until next winter, right?
我是说永远结束
I mean for good.
所以 现在你完成了你的杰作
So now that you're done with your masterpiece,
所以我们都得停下来
we all have to stop?
不是那样的- 就是这样的
It's not like that. - It's exactly like that.
你太自私了- 我在做一个父亲该做的
You're being selfish. - I'm being a father.
突然就开始做父亲了吗 - 别这么说
All of a sudden? - Don't say that.
这个冬天 我为你做了那么多事...
After everything I've done for you this winter--
给你送来新鲜的血
bringing you thermoses of blood,
没有因为你给你妈吃药
not grounding you for life
让她变成行尸走肉
for giving your mother a pill and condemning her
而让你终身禁足
to the misery of those pale people.
这不仅仅是为了我
That wasn't just for me.
你所做的这一切也是为了你自己
You did all of that for you too!
告诉他 他是错的
Tell him he's wrong.
告诉他 我们不能停止 我们不必停止
Tell him that we can't stop, that we don't have to stop.
我们比其他人都有天赋
That we're better than everybody else.
除了我们这样的人 其他任何人都不重要
That no one else matters but people like us.
你说的在理 亲爱的
Well, there is some truth to that, sweetheart.
事实是 哈里
There's a lot of truth.
你不能在和别人拉开差距的时候
Harry, you don't take your foot off the gas
把油门松开
just as you're pulling out into the lead.
我不想再杀人了
I don't want to have to kill anymore.
我只想把你养大
I just want to raise you and enjoy the fruits
享受我们今年取得的成果
of what we've accomplished this year
也许随着时间的推移 我的灵魂能得到救赎
and maybe over time get some of my soul back.
不是这样的
Yeah, it doesn't work that way, bubbulah.
一旦你出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂 它就离你而去了
Once you sell your soul, it's gone.
我不相信
I don't want to believe that.
因为你把它当成一件坏事
Because you're framing it as a bad thing,
但它不是 它是自♥由♥
but it is not. It's freedom.
为什么还要有良知或道德准则呢
Why have a conscience or a moral code anymore?
你已经超越了这一切
You're above all of that.
这就是成功的感觉 哈里
This is what success feels like, Harry,
它让人感到优越
It feels like superiority.
阿尔玛 我相信你
Alma, I believe in you.
你的小提琴拉得很好
You are better at playing your violin
比我们大多数人都要好
than most of us will ever be at anything.
而现在我可以一直呆在家里
And now I can be home all the time
心无旁骛地支持你的梦想
with no distractions to support your dreams.
我可以一心只做你们姐弟的父亲
I can just be a dad to you and your brother.
我们可以用正确的方式来做这件事
We can do this the right way.
你只需要相信我
You just have to trust me.
好的
Okay.
我很爱你 宝贝
I love you so much, honey.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Daddy.
疯狂大脑记忆增强剂
Insane Brainz Memory Boost.
这应该是最高端的
It's supposed to be cutting edge.
难道是因为这上面的''brains''是以Z结尾的
I guess it's because "brains" is spelled with a Z
而不是以S结尾
instead of an S.
我已经感觉到提升了
I feel the boost already.
你真的认为维生素可以弥补
You really think vitamins are gonna make up
黑药丸导致的维生素不足吗 - 我可没这么说
for the black pills? - I didn't say that.
我只是认为过渡期会很困难
I just think the transition's gonna be hard for us,
而且吃健康一点也无妨
and it can't hurt to be as healthy
怎么了 - 我好像看到她了
What? - I thought I saw her.
爸爸 你得放下她了
Dad, you gotta let her go.
她不是在你门廊上出现的流浪猫
She's not some stray cat that shows up on your porch.
她是你的母亲
You're talking about your mother.
你的母亲在外面 - 她已经什么都不是了
That's your mother out there. - She isn't anything anymore.
她甚至不能被称为人
She's not even a person.
不管外面是谁 都已经走了
Whoever it was is gone.
爸爸
Dad?
有人闯入我们家了吗
Did someone break in?
你再吐一个字
Kay, you throw another number out.
我就飞到你那
I'm gonna fly out there and kick you
在你该死的脸上踢一脚 - 厄休拉
in the fucking face. - Ursula!
等一下 怎么了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表