探索频道的废话是真的 不可能
Discovery Channel bullshit is real? No.
等一下 它要怎么从我体内出来
‐ Wait, wait, wait, how is it gonna come out of me?
肯德尔
‐ Kendall?
你能叫一下夏普医生吗 很紧急
‐ Can you please let Dr. Sharp know it's urgent?
我有个病人需要紧急会诊
I have a patient in need of an emergency consult.
不 我等着
No, I'll hold.
肯德尔 特洛伊也有双胞胎吗
‐ Kendall? Is Troy having twins too?
我在看什么呢
‐ What am I looking at?
我还在
‐ I'm still holding.
等夏普博士
For Dr. Sharp.
对不起 已经关门了
I'm sorry, the office is closed.
是的 办公时间在四点钟结束
‐ Yes, office hours ended at 4:00.
你正在和西达赛奈医学中心的夏普医生通话
You're on with Dr. Sharp at Cedars?
是的 我在等他
‐ Yes, I'm on hold.
所以你还没有告诉他 你看到了什么
‐ So you haven't told him what you saw.
没有
‐ No.
很好
‐ Good.
那是枪声吗
‐ Were those gunshots?
什么
‐ What? ‐ What?
嘿 嘿 嘿 - 不 不 不!
‐ Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. ‐ No, no, no!
不!
No!
不要
‐ No.
杰米 特洛伊 卡尔 醒醒!
Jamie, Troy, Cal, wake up!
别动
‐ Do not.
你必须保持冷静
You must stay calm.
为了宝宝好
For the baby.
我们在哪里
‐ Where are we?
一个安全的地方
‐ This is a safe space.
是你为下一阶段做准备的地方
This is where you'll be prepared for the next phase.
你是他们中的一员 对吗
‐ You're one of them, aren't you?
对我们做这些的人
The ones who did this to us.
不是
‐ No.
我是别的东西
I'm something else.
什么意思?
‐ What does that mean?
我想知道是谁带走了我们
I want to know who took us.
他们为什么对我们这样做
Why they did this to us.
我体内的这个东西... - 它是希望
This thing inside me‐‐ ‐ It is hope.
是未来的希望
For the future.
不是的
‐ No.
它不是
It's not.
它是一个怪物
It's a monster.
不要... ...这么说
‐ Don't...say that.
它能听到
It can hear you.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
这是不对的
This isn't right.
我们不属于这里
We don't belong here.
你必须让我们走
Y‐you have to let us go.
求你了
Please.
不要反抗
‐ You mustn't fight.
接受被给予的恩赐
Embrace the gift that has been given to you.
你已经被选中了
You've been chosen.
这是拯救整个星球的机会
This is an opportunity to save an entire planet.
用四肢发达的怪胎来拯救地球
‐ Save Earth by populating it with four‐armed freaks?
谁说过要拯救地球
‐ Who said anything about saving Earth?
什么
‐ What?
安静点
‐ You be quiet now.
我前几天刚看到有人在用
‐ I just saw someone using one the other day.
我还是不能相信...
I still can't believe they‐‐
那是一支铅笔
It's a pencil.
他们也用马和马车开车去商店吗
Do they drive to the store in a horse and buggy too?
拜托 卡里科 在过去的50年里
I mean, come on, Calico.
在过去的50年里
What the heck have we been doing here
我们到底在这里做什么
for the past 50 years?
在我定居在拉斯维加斯之前 我花了一些时间
‐ Before I settled in Vegas, I spent some time
在边境以南的马戏团工作
working the circuit south of the border.
我看到一个女孩
And I saw this girl who could shoot ping pong balls
她可以从那里射出乒乓球
right out of her lady bits.
这之间有什么联♥系♥
‐ How does this relate?
人类自然会
‐ People are gonna use what they have
物尽其用的
however they see fit.
我们不用告诉他们什么该做
It's not our business to tell them what to do.
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
即使我们想 也做不到
We wouldn't be able to even if we tried.
你是对的
You're right.
谢谢 卡里科
Thanks, Calico.
你总是能给我启发
You always know what to say.
肯德尔
‐ Kendall?
肯德尔
Kendall?
嗨
‐ Oh. ‐ Hi.
还好你没事
‐ Oh, thank God you're okay.
我们不知道你怎么了
We didn't know what happened to you.
是的 你去哪了 - 呃
‐ Yeah, where did you go? ‐ Uh‐‐
嘿
‐ Hey, hi, um,
那是史蒂夫·乔布斯吗
was that Steve Jobs?
哦 是的
‐ Oh, yeah.
他穿衣品味一般 但他真的很可爱
He can't dress for shit, but he's real sweet.
吃饭吧
‐ Eat your food.
我会带着你的微量营养素回来的
I'll be back with your micronutrients.
他在撒谎
‐ He's lying.
这不是食物
This ain't food.
他们从79年就不再提供食物了
They stopped serving food here in '79.
我是卡里科 - 抱歉
I'm Calico. ‐ I'm sorry,
呃 1979年
uh, 1979?
因为那是... - 绅士是不会
Because that's, like‐‐ ‐ Oh, a gentleman
随意打断别人的话的
would stop himself before doing the math.
嘿 你还好吗
‐ Hey, are you okay?
我们很担心 当我们醒来时 你已经不在了
We were worried when we woke up and you were gone.
我们以为...
We thought‐‐ ‐ Um...
我不知道我是怎么来这里的
I don't know how I got here.
我们都不知道 我们听到了枪声
‐ None of us do. We heard gunshots,
然后我们知道的下一件事是...
and then the next thing we knew‐‐
不 我醒过来了
‐ No, I woke up.
之前
Before.
有一个女人
There was this woman.
她告诉我 - 哦 亲爱的
She told me‐‐ ‐ Oh, sweetheart,
哦 亲爱的 还是不要回忆了
it's best to try and not remember.
把在这里的一切都忘了吧
Just take all the forgetting you can get around here.
她说这是未来的希望
‐ She said it was hope for the future.
孩子们
The babies.
我们的吗
‐ Ours? I mean,
这是否意味着我们可以离开 然后呢
does that mean we get to leave then, after?
你没有离开
‐ Well, you didn't get to leave.
哦 这里大多数人都是一次性的
‐ Oh, most people who are here are one and done,
但也有少数人像我一样
but then there are a few like me
属于年度计划的人
who are on the annual plan.
年度计划
‐ Annual?
就是说你已经经历了不止一次
As in you've been through this more than once?
是的 而且我认为马戏团
‐ Yeah, and I thought Circus Circus
是地球上的地狱
was hell on Earth.
那是你工作过的地方吗 - 不是
‐ Is that somewhere you worked? ‐ No.
不 我68年在舞厅工作
No, I actually worked at the Pussycat Lounge in '68.
然后我在撒哈拉公♥司♥ 做安·玛格丽特的伴舞
And then I was a backup dancer for Ann‐Margret
直到我退休
at the Sahara until I aged out.
在我第三次离婚后 我不得不找了一份工作
And after my third divorce, I had to get a job
在酒店做服务员
being a floor girl at the Golden Nugget,
他们就在那里抓到了我
and that's where they nabbed me.
他们是谁
‐ Who are they?
他们从不给你一个直接的答案
‐ You know, they never give you a straight answer.
但我知道 政♥府♥与他们是一伙的
But I know that the government is in cahoots with them.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表