剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Oh, come on, Fitz. What about Christmas?
没那么重要啦
It's overrated.
我们收到了苏萨特工一封很窝心的信
We did get a very nice letter from Agent Sousa.
他还写信 太可爱了
So cute he writes letters.
是吧 我刚送了他台打字机
I know, right? I just got him a typewriter.
他开心地像个圣诞节的孩子
Speaking of a kid on Christmas.
你们一切...顺利吗
Things are going...well?
挺顺的
They're going, yeah.
我们喜欢一起的旅程
We're just, like, loving the journey together.
我给他看了《ET外星人》做心理准备
I showed him "E.T." to prep for it.
-好电影 -经典
- Great movie. - Classic.
他哭得像个宝宝
He cried like a baby.
但他是为这份工作而生的
But he's -- he's -- he's made for this work.
他很可靠
He's solid.
但他总说我们是"天空大使"
But he does keep calling us the "Astro Ambassadors,"
真是...
so that's -- yeah.
他好呆
He's a dork.
但他让我代好
But he says hi.
说到呆子
Speaking of dorks...
你打算做什么 AC
What are you gonna do, A.C.?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我正想问
Yeah, I was gonna ask.
你说要休息一年来重新考虑
You said you would take the year to reassess.
嗯
Well...
我觉得我总能 关机
I figure I can always, you know, turn off.
所以不必着急
So no rush on that.
我打算再花点时间 继续重新考虑
I'm gonna take a little time, continue my reassessment.
看看世界
See the world.
好啊
Right on.
太好了
Glad to hear it.
你的休假结束后 可以来帮我
You know, after your sabbatical, I could use you.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
和风三号♥上有空床 很不错呢
There's a bunk open on Zephyr Three. It's a nice one.
我都会记住的
I'll keep all that in mind.
各位 我马上得走了
Guys, I'm going to have to go in a minute.
我们快到降落点了
We're approaching the drop zone.
好 记住 最低武力 亲爱的
Okay, just remember -- minimal force, sweetheart.
快进快出 不接触 我知道
In and out, no contact -- I know.
嗯 我也有小组在等着
Yeah, I-I have a group waiting, so, um...
我们...到此为止吧
maybe we should just, uh, call it.
嗯 我的信♥号♥♥也要不行了
Yeah, I'm losing signal anyway.
我们在进入一个星云
We're entering a Nebula.
我们把这当做传统吧
I vote we make this a tradition.
我赞同
Yeah. I agree.
我们不该失去联络
We can't lose touch.
我们一起经历了太多
We've been through too much together.
我们在奇迹中活了下来
A miracle we survived.
除了科尔森
Well...except for Coulson.
还有菲兹
And Fitz.
还有黛西
And Daisy.
还有梅
And May.
天啊 我还做过僵尸
Geez, I was a zombie once.
其实迈克也做过
So was Mack, actually.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
我当时在吗
Was I -- Was I there for that?
听着 如果要比赛 我死了七次呢
Look, if this is a contest, I died like seven times.
就这些吗
Is that all?
我在迪克的时间线里都不存在
But I didn't even exist in Deke's timeline.
迪克
Deke.
迪克
Deke.
我想那个怪小子了
I miss that little weirdo.
嗯
Yeah.
我们有天或许还能见到他
We may see him again one day.
我相信迪哥现在好好的呢
Look, I'm sure the D is doing just fine.
他可能都在麦迪逊广场表演了
I mean, he's probably playing Madison Square Garden right now.
好吧
All right, well...
那到此为止吧
I guess that's it.
明年再见
Same time next year?
好
All right.
下次再见
Hasta la proxima.
我们离交接点只有一个街区了吗
We're only a block away from the drop-off?
是的 但我们该能更快赶到的
Yeah, but we should've been there quicker,
你的车技也该更好些
and you should be able to drive better.
你可是一台电脑
You're a damn computer.
我知道 但他们不是改变了信♥号♥♥
I know, but either they changed the signs
就是你把我编程得蠢了点
or you programmed me a little stupider
好能找到一次优越感
so you could feel superior for once.
我拿一切神圣的事物发誓 你一向这么蠢
I swear on all things holy, you were always this stupid.
别减速 戴维斯
Don't slow down, Davis.
院子另一边见
I'll see you on the other side of the compound.
迈克 我会发几个名字过去
Mack, I'll be sending a few names.
好
Good.
菲尔
And, Phil.
你旅行时至少该来看看
You should at least swing by on your travels,
跟新来的讲讲故事
tell some stories to the newcomers.
他们会喜欢的
They'll love that.
我或许会去
You might be seeing me.
你可算完事了吗
You done finally?
五分钟后就上课了
We're five minutes late to class.
是你迟了
You're late.
我要讲座
I'm giving the lecture.
那不叫迟到
That's not late.
那叫有气场
That's dramatic.
科尔森学院
这只小猴子在狠狠地揍我的腿呢
This little monkey is punching me as hard as she can in the leg.
我们走吧
We should go.
嗯
Yeah.
在花♥园♥里吃野餐
Having a picnic in the garden.
她很耐心了
She's been very patient.
好了
Well...
各位再见了
Bye, everybody.
菲兹睡着后我会把异常分♥析♥邮件给你
I'll e-mail you that anatomy analysis after Fitz is asleep.
很有趣哦
Interesting stuff.
你在总部吗
You're at HQ?
那你收到包裹了
So, then... you received the package.
就在我面前 只需要密♥码♥
Sitting right in front of me. Just need the code.
136 就在里面
1-3-6. It's in there.
还有一份...道别礼
Along with a little, um... going-away present.
是我想的那个吗
Is it what I think it is?
我内心还是个机械师
I'm still a mechanic at heart.
好吗
All right?
要小心
Be careful out there.
你们都是
Both of you.
各单位 准备上路
All stations, make ready to get under way.
好了 各就位
Okay, everyone's in position.
准备开始行动 一切就绪
Let's move forward with the operation. Everything's in place.
没有他们在感觉不一样了
It's not the same without these guys.
是啊
No, it's not.
你真的只是在看世界吗
Are you really just seeing the world?
有些地方我一直想去来着
There's some places I've always wanted to go.
好吧
Okay.
但看看你都做了什么
But look at what you did here.
这世上有些人感到迷茫
There are people out there who are lost,
或是有潜力
people who show promise.
如果不是你去找到他们 还有谁会去呢
If you don't find them, who will?
你的新人怎么样了
How's it going with your new recruit?
她很不错
She's doing great.
她经历了很多 但...
She's been through a lot, but, um...
有人相信你时 能得到不可思议的效果
It's funny what can happen when someone believes in you.
等你回来给我打电♥话♥
Give me a call when you get back.
好 长官
Yes, sir.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表