剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我会尽量拖延
I'll try and stall.
低调精准
Silent precision -
非常有必要
is absolutely necessary...
震波女
Quake.
她在这里
She's here.
不可能
Impossible.
显然可能
Obviously not.
神盾局跟我们来到了这里
S.H.I.E.L.D. has managed to follow us here.
有何命令
Orders?
我来扮演警监
I will play the part of police captain.
你引开并除掉所有神盾局人员
You isolate and eliminate all members of S.H.I.E.L.D.
亚伯
And, Abel...
记得微笑
remember to smile.
我们没见过
We have not met.
约翰逊督察 加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥
Inspector Johnson, RCMP.
你们的犯罪现场跟我在调查的一宗案子有关
Your scene is a part of a case I'm working on.
后面有辆可疑卡车
There's a suspicious truck out back.
要跟我一起去看看吗
Care to inspect it with me?
当然
Of course.
如果你想活 就别进来
If you wish to live, do not come in.
可能会传出尖叫
There may be screaming.
没什么
Hey, nothing to...
可看的 只是符合年代的警务工作
...see here but era-appropriate police work.
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
一位值得信任的执法者
It's a trusted officer of the law --
我一直都是
As I have always been.
就是这辆卡车吗
Is this the truck?
来了多少特工
How many agents are here?
够多了
Enough.
长生人
Chronicoms!
小心
Look out!
里面还有一个
There's another one inside.
你能发动那辆卡车吗
Can you get that truck running?
简单的内燃机
Basic combustion engine.
没问题
I can do that.
好好 我很骄傲
Yes, yes. I'm very proud.
我们不是来制♥造♥麻烦的
We're not here to cause trouble.
你们偏偏在
You come nosing around here
瓶子吉米失踪这天来打探
the same day - Jimmy Bottles goes missing?
你把他怎么了
What'd you do to him?
我们没杀他 是别人干的
We didn't kill him, but somebody did.
跟斯维尼说去
Tell it to Sweeney --
这是实话
It's the truth.
我们没杀瓶子吉米
We didn't kill Jimmy Bottles.
我们需要你帮忙找到凶手
We need your help finding the ones who did.
有意思
You know, it's funny,
不会有人找到你俩了
'cause no one's gonna ever find you two.
你们死了
You're dead.
是啊
You're right.
有意思
Interesting...
等等 你干什么呢
Wait. What're you doing?
测试一个理论 局长
I'm testing a theory, Director.
科尔森
Coulson!
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
我去 我可没有
Well, hell, I'm not!
退后 我要开枪了
Step back. I'll shoot --
或做个许生化机器人替身也有好处
Maybe this LMD thing has some perks after all.
你疯了 知道吗
You're crazy, you know that?
重新开始吧
Let's start over.
我们想找管事的说话
We were hoping to talk to the man in charge.
你们这些笨蛋让我的地板溅上血
You chuckle heads get blood on my floor,
就最好准备好也溅点
you best be prepared to get down
自己的上去
and add some of your own.
凯尼格
Koenig?
厄尼斯特·哈泽德·凯尼格
Ernest Hazard Koenig.
看来我声名远播
I see my reputation precedes me.
我是科尔森 这是迈克
I'm Coulson. This is Mack.
告诉你的手下 我们并无恶意
Tell your goons we come in peace.
听到了吗 你们这些糖果棒
You hear that, you bunch of candy canes?
他们没有恶意 真是让人放心了
They came in peace. Isn't that a load off?
你的胳膊感觉如何
How are your arms feeling?
奇怪
Strange.
但更好了
But better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你呢
How about you?
菲兹说他会努力给我发个消息来
Fitz said he'd try to send me a message,
但我不知道要怎么找到消息
but I'm not entirely sure how to find it.
你肯定很担心他
You must be worried about him.
他很安全
He's safe.
但我是很想他
But I do miss him.
你们又不是第一次
Well, it's not exactly your first go
被时间和空间分隔开了
at being separated by space and time.
熟能生巧吧
Practice makes perfect, I suppose.
你打算尝试联♥系♥他吗
Are you gonna try to reach out to him?
绝对不行
Never.
我们必须假设长生人在听
We have to assume the Chronicoms are listening.
保持低调要更重要
It's more important to keep a low profile.
你偷了辆卡车
You stole a truck?!
这完全跟"低调"背道而驰啊 迪克
That is the opposite of "low profile," Deke.
怎么就说我 我们俩人呢
Why me? There's two of us.
我们也没有选择
Yeah, we didn't exactly have a choice.
你杀了个警♥察♥
You killed a cop?
是长生人
A Chronicom.
运动机能在恢复
Motor functions are coming back online.
把他绑起来
Tie him up.
我们套点话出来
Let's get some answers.
你跑到我的地盘来 打我的手下
You come into my place, busting up my guys --
是他们对我们掏枪了
They drew on us.
不要再打断我了
I don't want another interruption out of you --
你和你的影子
you or your shadow.
什么
Say what?
好吧 我们客气点
Okay, okay, let's keep things civil.
我印象里凯尼格家的人可都还不错
I associate the Koenig name with a little more decency.
我是个商人 亲民的人
I'm a businessman. I'm a man of the people.
我只能信你的话了
I guess we'll have to take your word on that.
信弗莱迪吧
Take Freddy's.
那孩子在街头流浪
That kid was out on the street.
现在他能挣钱了 我还允许他睡这儿
Now he's earning a wage. I even let him sleep here.
打折价
At a...discounted rate.
如果你真是个好市民
If you're such an upstanding citizen,
你的手下为何还要拿
why was your man bribing someone
你非法酒吧里的一箱酒贿赂人
with a crate of booze from your illegal bar?
对 你们还偏巧走进了这家酒吧
Yeah, a bar that you two just happened to walk into
要酒喝
looking for a drink.
你们是什么人 怎么能找到我的酒吧
Who the hell are you that you find my juice joint?
进出口
Imports and exports.
你以为你的货哪来的
Where do you think your supply comes from?
我的酒州北来的
I get mine from upstate.
州北哪来的
Where does upstate get it?
昨晚被杀的不止你的人
Your guy wasn't the only one killed last night.
你们也损失了人吗
You lost a man, too?
城里来了新帮派
There's a new gang in town.
冷酷无情的杀手
Ruthless killers.
我们只是想除掉他们
All we want is to take them out
维系原本的秩序
and keep things the way they are.
好吧
Okay, look.
我今晚要给一个派对供货
I'm supplying a party tonight.
我们已买♥♥通警♥察♥睁一只眼闭一只眼了
And we pay the coppers to look the other way.
维系秩序
Keep the peace.
什么样的派对
What kind of party?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表