剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
A predictor and a poet. Sweet.
绝对不像其他我见过的长生人
Definitely not like any Chronicom I've met.
你也是
Nor are you.
再说一遍 我不是...
Again, I'm not a --
今天大家总在这个问题上犯错
You know, people keep making that mistake today.
但你不是人
But you're not a person.
你觉得你是什么
What do you think you are?
这是很多要紧问题中的一个
One of many pressing questions.
但你似乎对我问无不答
But you seem to answer anything I ask.
为什么不呢
I see no reason not to.
那这要有趣了
Then this should be interesting.
伊诺克把你弄昏了
Enoch had you unconscious
还在你脑子里植入了什么
and was implanting something in your brain.
我的行为都没问题
All of my actions were completely on the up.
对 但完全是乱来
Yeah, and completely misguided.
忘记你看到的吧 伊诺克是友军
Forget what you saw. Enoch is a friend.
不 我刚看到的是美国恐怖镇
No, no, what I just saw was Creepytown, USA,
人口是你们俩
population -- the -- the two of you.
不
No, no.
我想要答案 要真♥相♥
I want answers -- real ones.
他在修复我的记忆 我们好修复飞船
He was fixing my memory so we can fix the ship.
等等 你...
Wait a second. Do you --
你不知道怎么修复你正在拆的
Do you not know how to fix the time machine
时光机器吗
that you are currently ripping apart?
你无法想象在时间流里
You cannot imagine how impossible it was
追踪长生人有多难
to track the Chronicoms through time.
但菲兹和我找到了一个
But Fitz and I found a place
可以观察他们所有行动的地方
where all their moves could be observed.
为了引导我们 菲兹留在了那里
And to guide us, Fitz stayed there.
他完全处于暴露状态
He is completely exposed,
如果他们发现了他 肯定会杀了他
and they will kill him if they find him,
所以绝不能有人知道他的位置
so no one can know his location.
但你知道
But you knew.
对
Yes.
我设计了一种生物植入物来抑制我的记忆
I designed a biological implant to suppress my memories.
我把它称为黛安娜
I named her Diana.
它很可爱 我们形影不离
She's adorable, and we're inseparable.
毫不夸张
Literally.
你需要换电容器
You need to replace the capacitors.
但那样你就记不起怎么再找到菲兹了
But then you won't remember how to find Fitz again.
我担心我会记起来
I'm worried I might.
黛安娜在闹毛病
Diana is acting up, and I'm...
我在忘记我本该知道的事
I'm forgetting the things I'm supposed to know,
更危险的是
and more dangerously,
我在记起我不该记起的事
I'm remembering the things I'm not.
我们会修好植入物的
We'll fix the implant.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们更可能在时空里炸开个洞
We're far more likely to blow a hole through space-time,
那黛安娜就无所谓了
then Diana won't matter, anyway.
胶带
Duct tape?
伙计 她情况不妙
Buddy, she's not doing good.
你得去求救
You need to get some help.
放过我 去帮她吧
Leave me alone. Help her.
不吗
No?
好了 我扶你
Okay. I got you.
来
Come on.
走吧
Here we go.
那是你吗
Is that you?
我的骨头
My bones...
在咯咯响
are cracking.
黛西呢
Where's Daisy?
被纳撒尼尔·马利克绑♥架♥了
Abducted by Nathaniel Malick.
他想夺取她的异能
He wants to take her power.
他成功的概率有多大
What are the chances he'll succeed?
22%
22%.
黛西能活下来吗
Will Daisy survive?
86%
86%.
好样的
That's my girl.
你想对迈克父母做什么
And what do you want from Mack's parents?
迈克
Mack.
为了控制我们吗
To get to us?
你们好夺取地球
So you can have Earth?
这个答案你知道
You know the answer to that one.
你为什么想要它
And why do you want it?
为确保我种族的延续
To ensure the survival of my species.
看
See?
我也是
Me too.
我们应该多聊聊
We should talk more.
有这么多共同点
So much in common.
我们都没真在说话
Neither one of us is actually speaking.
还这么有幽默感
And a great sense of humor, too.
凭什么是你们 不是我们
So, why you and not us?
说明
Clarify.
长生人和人有什么区别
What's the difference between a Chronicom and a human?
时间
Time.
人类的时间有限 因此恐惧死亡
Humans have a limited amount of it and therefore fear death.
他们会做出不理智的事以防止自己或他人
They act irrationally to prevent themselves or others
经历死亡
from experiencing death.
长生人不会死
Chronicoms cannot die.
时间没有后果
Time has no consequence.
你该自问 你属于哪个门类
You should ask yourself which category you fall into.
这就是区别所在 这让你的种族更高贵
So, that's the difference that makes your species more valuable.
不那么转瞬即逝
Less fleeting.
如果母星完好
With a home planet intact,
我们在你们死后还能长存很久
we will exist long after you're gone.
等你明白了这点 就会放弃
Once you realize that, you'll give up.
否则 你们会耗尽...
Or...you'll run out of --
时间
Time.
嗯 你说过了
Yeah, you said that.
我认为你有三个错误
I would argue that you're wrong about three things,
可以吗
if you don't mind.
请讲
Please.
首先
First...
区别在于牺牲
...the difference is sacrifice.
没错 时间有限
Yeah, time is limited...
所以牺牲的代价高昂
...which means sacrifice comes at a real cost...
而不光是数据
...not just data.
爱 痛
Heart and pain
血 汗 泪
and blood and sweat and tears --
所有美好的人类的东西
all the good human stuff.
第二 我们绝不会放弃
And we will never give up.
你说我有三个错误
You said I was wrong about three things.
第三个是什么
What's the third?
我
Me.
我已经很久都不惧怕死亡了
You see, I haven't feared death for a long time.
是吗
Is that so?
对
Yeah.
事实上 死
The fact is, dying...
算是我的超能力
...it's kind of my super power.
有人进入了蜂巢
Someone's in the Hive.
马上下去
Get down there immediately.
梅 如果你在 我找到了飞船
May, if you're out there, I found the ship.
希望接下来这部分你说对了
I just hope you're right about this next part.
看来我的团队破坏了你的封锁
Looks like my team just disrupted your lockdown.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
这可不是我原本打算度过两百年纪念的方式
This is not how I planned on spending Lady Liberty's 200th.
发生了什么
What happened?
科尔森解除了封锁
Coulson lifted the lockdown.
好 我们去昆式战斗机那里
Okay, we'll head for the Quinjet.
你手臂怎么样了
How bad's your arm?
回到家就能解决了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表