剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I get that a lot.
我驻颜有术 多吃蔬菜
Kept my looks. I go hard on the vegetables.
我还记得你曾拿枪指着我
I recall you held a gun on me once.
但我没开枪
And I didn't shoot you.
我枪击的是来追杀你的人
I shot someone who was coming after you.
请原谅我记性不好
You'll have to forgive my memory.
坐到我这个位置后
When you reach my position,
很容易忘记你登顶过程中
it's easy to forget the people that helped you
帮过你的人
on your way to the top.
看来我欠你个感激 迪克
I guess I owe you a debt of gratitude, Deke.
我很高兴你的人生过得不错
I'm glad life worked out for you.
看来你也是
Well, it looks like it has for you, too.
你可以走出去 而不是被抬出去了
You get to walk out of here instead of being carried out.
我的债算偿清了
Consider my debt paid.
不过 如果我再见到你
Although, if I see you again,
你就不会这么走运了
you won't be so lucky.
你为什么会在那栋房♥子里
What were you doing in that house anyway?
你不是推销员
You're no salesman.
只是在保护我的未来
Just looking out for my future.
我们不都是吗
Aren't we all?
你的生命体征没什么异常
I'm not seeing anything unusual in your vitals.
你能想到你为何会感到那么混乱吗
Do you have any idea why you may have seemed so disoriented?
我不知道 突然就那样了
I don't know. It just happened.
就像在基地时
Like what happened at the base.
在基地发生了什么
What happened at the base?
说出来没事的 梅
Can't hurt to talk about it, May.
请便吧
Be my guest.
梅惶恐发作了
May had a panic attack.
怎么没告诉我
Why wasn't I told?
因为那不是我
Because that's not me.
所以更该说了 我也同意
All the more reason, and I agree.
那对于你非常不正常
For you, that is severely abnormal.
你一直能控制好你的情绪
You've always held tight your emotions.
有些人会认为控制得太好了
To a fault, some might say.
你近来是否觉得...
Have you been feeling...
我近来毫无感觉
I've been feeling nothing.
一片空白
Just blank.
然后
And then...
我的情绪突然涌了上来
my emotions wash over me.
脱离了控制
Out of control.
我撑到了最后
I made it to the end,
然后他们给了我份文职工作
and then they assigned me to a desk job.
他们说那最适合我的本事
They said that that was the best fit for my skills.
小疯船
The Krazy Kanoe.
伊诺克 伙计 是迪克
Enoch! Buddy! It's -- It's Deke!
-怎么... -我给你转接
- How the hell -- - I'll connect you.
你知道吗
You know...
你可能是我最好的朋友
you might be the best friend that I have.
你的友谊是
Your overture of friendship
你绝望心境和九杯酒下肚后
is the ill-considered product of your forlorn disposition
欠考虑的结论
and the nine drinks in your system.
我只能回绝你的提议
I must decline the offer
并接受我在这世上是孤独的
and accept that I am alone in this world,
而且始终是如此
as I have always been.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
迪克 是迈克和科尔森 你在哪
Deke, it's Mack and Coulson. Where are you?
-我在洛杉矶 -你安全吗
- I'm in L.A. - Are you safe?
安全 但你们绝猜不到我刚见到了谁
Yes, but you are never gonna guess who I just saw.
威尔弗雷德·马利克
Wilfred Malick.
好吧 你们也可能正确猜到
Okay, or you will guess correctly.
迪克 先原地别动
Deke, sit tight for a little while.
我要改变任务
I'm changing the mission.
我们落地了 还等什么
We've landed. What's the holdup?
约翰逊 过来一下
Johnson, will you join me?
该让我下飞机了
It's time to let me out of this plane.
-我9点交付 -给我们点时间
- My drop's at 9:00. - Give us a minute.
我们拉开气罐后
Right after we set off the gas canisters,
我感到被困住了
I-I-I felt trapped.
我无法呼吸
I couldn't breathe.
那是你第一次觉得害怕吗
And that was the first time you felt afraid?
那是我第一次有任何感觉 自从...
It was the first time I felt anything since...
治愈舱
The healing chamber?
自从离开神庙
Since the temple.
我去了一个异世界 那里没有感觉
I went to a world where they don't feel.
没有情绪
don't have emotions.
现在
And now, I-I...
我无法控制我的感觉和情绪了
I've lost control of mine.
那个世界来的东西都会毁了我们
Anything from that world ruins us.
你还感觉到一阵激动
You also felt this...swell
当你看到箱子里的装置时
when you saw the technology in the briefcase.
我对它感到兴奋
I was excited about it.
你乐坏了
You were giddy.
只有西蒙斯才那么在乎那样的东西
Only Simmons cares that much about stuff like that.
刚刚发作的困惑感
This last episode of disorientation,
是否伴有任何惶恐感
was there any panic attached to that?
没有 我感到困惑
No. No, it -- I-I-I felt confused
一切都感觉不熟悉 你们似乎很陌生
and everything felt foreign and you felt like strangers,
但就那么片刻
but it was just for an instant.
然后就没有...
And -- And then there was nothing to, um...
你握了苏萨的手
You shook Sousa's hand.
对
Right.
之后马上出现了困惑感
The confusion came on right after that.
梅 你现在有什么感觉
May, do you feel anything now?
忧虑
Worried.
还有 担心
And uh...concerned.
现在呢
And now?
那感觉弱了些
Less.
你并不是被自己的情绪淹没了
You're not being overwhelmed by your own emotions.
-你在感觉到 -其他人的感觉
- You're feeling-- - Everyone else's.
你碰到的人
The people you touch.
在基地里 是旁边跑过的人
On the base, running around you...
对 他们撞到我 感觉被困住了
Yeah, bumping into me, feeling trapped,
然后是西蒙斯...
and -- and then Simmons and...
然后是苏萨
then Sousa.
-等等 -现在你感觉到了我的担心
- Oh, wait. - And now you're feeling my concern.
-天啊 -梅 这太惊人了
- Oh, God. - May, this is extraordinary.
不 听着
No, no, listen.
我感觉到苏萨的困惑时
When I felt Sousa's confusion,
还感觉到了别的
I felt something else, too.
我们要救他
We're gonna save him.
我们不能让他靠近那里
We won't let him get near that place.
我们想办法替他交付
We'll find a way to make the drop for him
之后再考虑别的
and figure out the rest after.
好 改写历史
Cool. Writing some new history.
收到
Copy that.
局长决定
It's the Director's call.
我们激起浪花吧
Let's make some waves.
-你还感觉到了什么 -是什么 梅
- What else did you feel? - What was it, May?
一种强烈的冲动
An overwhelming urge.
我觉得需要...
I felt the need to...
什么
To what?
跑
...to run.
我说了
Like I said,
有时英雄必须死
sometimes the hero has to die,
你对此无能为力
and there's nothing you can do about it.
或许我们是能救苏萨
Maybe there was something we could do about Sousa.
但问题是
Question was,
我们能否赶在杀他的凶手前找到他
could we get to him before his killer did?
我看到他了
I see him.
去完成任务
Get it done.
组织靠你了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表