剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
她困在昆式战斗机里了
She's trapped on the Quinjet.
火花短路了门
That flare just shorted the doors.
她说得对
She's right.
我去救她出来
I'll help her get out.
你是怎么回事
What's going on with you?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道西蒙斯正在研究
But I do know that Simmons is working on
时间驱动器的图纸
the Time Drive schematics right now,
那显然是相关的
and that's obviously connected.
好 去找她 我们会在这里尽力而为
Alright, good. Go talk to her. We'll do what we can from here.
好
Okay.
西蒙斯
Simmons?
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
我觉得我在时间循环
I think I'm time-looping.
我已经经历过这些了
I-I've done this already.
我已经经历过这些了
I've done this already.
好吧 那挺有意思
Oh, well, that's fun.
这其实很恐怖
It's actually creepy.
我给你检查一下
I'll check you.
那是迪克恶心的80年代古龙水吗
Is that Deke's gross '80s cologne?
伊诺克上场
Cue Enoch.
西蒙斯特工
Agent Simmons,
需要人帮忙检查时间驱动器吗
would you like some help examining the Time Drive?
当然 你...
Definitely. If you --
火花一波接一波
The flares keep coming.
右舷起火了
There's a fire on the starboard side.
我去吧
I got it.
好吧
Okay --
看
See?
迈克 火又扑灭了
Mack, the fire's out again,
但我觉得我需要检查脑袋 因为
but I think I need my head checked, 'cause --
几乎所有系统都受损了
I've got damage to nearly all systems.
正在尝试确定...
Trying to get a read on --
关上驾驶舱门
Shut the cockpit door.
留意控制面板
Watch the control panel.
我们的位置
...our location.
听着 我需要你帮忙
Listen, okay, I need your help.
你不会相信的 但我总...
You won't believe this, but I keep --
一次次重复经历一样的事件吗
Repeating the same events over and over again?
对
Yeah.
你这次多久才想明白
How long did it take you to figure it out this time?
我本来很希望不必再说一遍这些
I was really hoping not to have this conversation, again.
但如果你已经忘了我们经历的一切
But, if you forgot everything we went through,
那你大概又死了
I guess that means you died again.
我死了
I died?!
"又"
"Again"?
而且你还总那么说
And always say it just like that.
只有我们俩记得
We're the only two who remember,
每次你在这些循环里死去
so each time you die in one of these loops,
你在下次重置时就什么都不会记得
you don't remember anything in the next reset,
你又得重新经历一遍
so then you have to learn everything all over again.
这太可怕了
That's awful.
好烦人 因为每次得由谁来告诉你
It's annoying. 'Cause who has to teach you every time?
本人
This guy.
我都做了14次了
I've done it 14 times so far.
我们都经历14次了吗
We've done this 14 times?
不不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
你死了14次了
You've died 14 times.
这个循环我们经历87次了
We've been through this loop 87 times --
至少就我所知是87次
or I should say 87 that I know about.
就你所知
That you know about?
因为你不是每次都来启动我
'Cause you don't come power me up every time!
没事 不怪你
It's okay. Not your fault.
而且 我不是很高兴每次重启都是关机状态
P.S., not a big fan of starting each loop powered down.
好让人不安
Disconcerting.
为什么只有我们
Why are we the only ones
记得这些循环
that are remembering these loops?
我也不知道
Really not sure.
你有些猜测
You've had theories.
最新的一个是 只有我们俩
The latest was that we're the only two
在未来科技的睡眠舱里开始每次循环
who start each loop in a futuristic sleeping pod.
说起那个
Speaking of which...
不 我还没准备好
No, I'm not ready yet. Th--
我们没别的办法 你会习惯的
Nothing we can do. You'll get used to it.
这次拜托来唤醒我
Please come wake me up this time, 'kay?
几乎所有系统都受损了
I've got damage to nearly all systems.
关门 火花
Shut the door! Sparks!
好吧 我们说到哪了
Okay. Where were we?
时间驱动器卡住了
The Time Drive is stuck.
它不断自我循环
It keeps looping back on itself over and over again.
就像反馈吗
Like feedback?
我把它想成了唱片跳针
I've been thinking about it like a record skipping.
每次我那么说 你都那么看我
Every time I say that, you give me the same look.
唱片又流行起来了 你该重新了解唱片
Vinyl's back. You're supposed to know records again.
-那飞出去呢 -我们试过了
- What about flying out? - We tried it.
没有导航 辐射又烧毁了控制台
No navigation, radiation fried the controls,
严格讲 在这里空间是相对的
and technically, space is irrelevant here.
所以我们选择了修复驱动器
So we narrowed it down to fixing the drive.
但我们来不及做什么就又重启了
And we can't get far enough before everything resets.
多少次循环了
How many loops now?
90次 但谁能说得准呢
90. But who knows?
或许第90次就行了
Maybe 90th time's the charm.
你这是想乐观起来吗
Is that you trying to be optimistic?
-因为并不成功 -嗯 那不太好
- 'Cause it didn't work. - Yeah, that...wasn't great.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们要没时间了
And we're running out of time.
又是个金句
Another zinger.
你说真的吗
You're serious.
我们一直循环到
We can't just keep looping
把一切都做对不行吗
until we get everything exactly right?
熟能生巧
Practice making perfect?
你没注意到数字
You haven't noticed the numbers.
你真是没跟上节奏
You really are behind.
对于我 哪里都很近
It's me. Everywhere's nearby.
我已经在这里了 我去看看
I'm already here. I'll check it out.
西蒙斯 你看到了吗
Simmons? Are you seeing this?
时间风暴
Time storm.
我不想让大家担心 但
I don't want to alarm anyone, but --
嗯 时间风暴 没错
Yep, time storm. Yeah, that's right.
接近漩涡 在下水道口打转
Approaching the vortex, circling the drain.
我们还有多远
How far away are we?
79公里
79 kilometers.
谢谢你问
Thanks for asking.
他说79 但之前还是94
He's saying 79, but it was 94.
之前还更远的
Used to be a lot more than that.
循环让我们重置 但也让和风
Each loop resets us, but it also brings the Zephyr
一点点靠近漩涡和毁灭
a little closer to the vortex and destruction.
我们的循环要不够用了
We're gonna run out of loops.
见上 "我们快点行动"
See above re: "Let's do this fast."
好 如果问题出在
Okay, so, if the problem is that
我们不能在时间耗尽前破解谜题
we never solve the riddle before time runs out,
那我们有两个选择
that means we have two options --
我们拉长循环时长
we increase the time we have...
我们在第23到42左右个循环里试过了
We tried that during loops 23 through 42-ish.
-没用 -或是我们快点解决
- Dead end. - ...or we solve faster.
嗯
Yes.
知道怎么做吗
Got any thoughts on how to do that?
几乎所有系统都受损了
I've got damage to nearly all systems.
正在尝试确定我们的位置
Trying to get a read on our location.
各位 停下
Guys...stop!
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表