剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
但等他们被消灭了
But after they're gone,
我们就能夺下地球了
we'll be able to take over the planet.
到时会一片混乱
There'll be chaos and anarchy,
然后你和我就去拯救世界
and then you and I are gonna come save the day.
因为我们是好人
'Cause we're the good guys.
只有一个人会毁了这计划
There's only one person who could ruin that.
-黛西 -没错
- Daisy. - That's right.
她很坏
She's very bad.
我才不管茜玻说的几率和等待
I don't care what Sibyl says about percentages or waiting.
我们得干掉黛西
We need to finish Daisy off.
马上
Now.
好具体
That's pretty specific.
是基于菲兹设计的图纸
It's based on the schematics Fitz designed.
我觉得能行
I think it'll work.
我还不太习惯你作为技术人员
I'm still getting used to the idea of you as a techie.
我也不太习惯我作为技术人员
I'm still getting used to the idea of me as just "tech."
你真那么想吗
You really believe that?
不 不是
No. Not really.
还在...摸索
Still...figuring it out.
我也是
Me too.
我们不是从前的我们了
We're not the same people we were.
我想大家都会同意的
Pretty sure everyone would agree on that.
我在想是我们改变了时间线
I'm wondering if we change the timelines or...
还是时间线改变了我们
if they change us.
我认识的梅琳达·梅
The Melinda May I know
绝不会问这种哲学问题
would never ask these philosophical questions.
这正是重点所在
Which is the point.
我怎么成为这个我的
How did I become this me?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我喜欢这个你
But I like this you.
老实说
And if I'm completely honest...
我也喜欢这个我
I like this me, as well.
伙计
Well, hey, buddy.
这X是怎么回事
What's with the "X"?
根据灯塔的结构完整性
Based on the structural integrity of the Lighthouse,
我判断你会出现在那里
I determined you'd appear right about there
好安置你的炸♥弹♥
to plant one of your bombs.
你是觉得我会瞬移到
And did you think I was gonna just teleport
那玩意里吗
straight into those?
不 我觉得把那玩意
No, I thought it'd be way cooler
瞬移到你身上要酷得多
to have them teleported onto you.
那的确会很酷
Well, that would be a neat trick.
我也想留下聊天
Well...I'd love to stay and chat,
但有些很厉害的炸♥药♥要爆♥炸♥了
but there's some very impressive explosives about to blow,
所以再见了
so ta-ta.
疼啊
That hurt.
告诉我们怎么拆除
Tell us how to deactivate these.
我做不到 在这里做不到
I can't. Not from here.
我没觉得有那个必要
I didn't think I'd need to.
总共有多少炸♥弹♥
How many bombs total?
12个
An even dozen.
会把整栋建筑炸平
Gonna pancake this whole puppy.
除非你想跟我们一起变肉酱 取消行动
Unless you want to get pancaked with us, call it off.
你早该回来了
Thought you'd be back by now.
炸♥弹♥再过一两分钟就要炸了
Those bombs are gonna blow in a minute or two.
说来有趣 我就是想说这事
Funny story. That's what I'm calling about.
我需要你解除那些炸♥弹♥
I'm gonna need you to deactivate those bad boys.
我也想 但计划不是那样的
You know, I'd love to, but that's not what the plan is.
计划是你炸平灯塔
The plan is for you to demolish the Lighthouse.
没错 绝对支持
100%. Totally on board with that.
我就是还需要点时间 至多10分钟
I just need a little more time -- 10 minutes tops.
不然 炸♥弹♥一炸 我也要灰飞烟灭了
Otherwise, if this baby blows, I'm gonna blow.
那以防我再见不到你
Then I'm gonna take this opportunity,
我只能借此机会
in case I don't see you again,
感谢你的服务
to thank you for your service.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
没时间去上面了
There's no time to get to the surface.
梅
May?!
科尔森
Coulson?!
你们在吗
Hello?!
我需要帮忙 这边
I need a hand -- over here.
帮我扶梅
Help me with May.
你能站起来吗
Can you stand?
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我把炸♥弹♥都挪到了一个地方
I moved all the bombs to one place,
希望这样就能避免整栋建筑坍塌
hoping the whole structure wouldn't collapse.
加勒特呢
What about Garrett?
我们得给他止血
We need to stop the bleeding.
是吗
Do we?
他是帮助我们在太空里的朋友们的最大希望
He's our best chance to help our friends in space.
我问你是否还有别的
When I asked if you had something else,
是指 更大 更强大的东西
I meant something... bigger and more powerful.
我怎么没见你提出什么更绝妙的点子
Well, I don't see you coming up with any brilliant ideas.
真希望我能说我有
Wish I could disagree.
作为一个被从自己时间线里带走
Look, for a guy who was ripped from his own timeline,
最终上了一艘满是机器人的飞船的人
who ended up on a spaceship full of robots,
你做得不算糟了
you're not doing half bad.
见机行事
Follow my lead.
我们要夺走你们的脸
We are here to take your faces.
天知道你们的确需要
Lord knows you could do a lot better
比你们现在这副尊荣好得多的脸
than the ones you're wearing now.
我觉得他们应该不理解什么叫讽刺
I'm pretty sure they don't understand sarcasm.
他们会理解这个的
They'll understand this.
这才叫锦上添花呢
If that wasn't egg in your beer.
你还有多少那玩意
How many more of those do you have?
没了
That's it.
我们只需要撑到
We just have to hold them off long enough
黛西带着西蒙斯和迪克回来
for Daisy to get back with Simmons and Deke.
然后呢
And then?
一次解决一个问题
One problem at a time.
那真不瘆人呢...
That's not creepy...
他应该能撑过来
He should make it.
别听上去那么高兴啊
Don't sound so thrilled.
悠悠球
Yo-Yo.
发生了什么
What happened?
当时太黑了
It was dark.
我划到了一根钢筋
Speared myself with a piece of rebar.
那玩意到处都是
And there's a lot of rebar.
就我看来 我们困在下面了
As far as I can see, we're trapped down here.
出口都被一堆碎石封住了
All the exits are blocked under a ton of rubble.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
尊敬点救了你的人吧
Have a little respect for the people who saved your ass.
我是指纳撒尼尔·马利克
I meant Nathaniel Malick.
那混♥蛋♥丢下我等死
Bastard left me here to die.
不顾团队忠诚了吗
What ever happened to team loyalty?
在我看到的未来里 神盾局抛弃了我
I was shown a future where S.H.I.E.L.D. abandoned me.
怎么现在情况正相反
How come it's playing out the exact opposite?
马利克给你看的是旧时间线
Malick showed you an old timeline.
这个不一样了
This one's different.
未来不是既定的
Nothing's written.
站到历史正确的一边来还不晚
It's not too late to be on the right side of history.
看来我今后要戴白帽了
Looks like I'm wearing a white hat from now on.
伙计
Buddy?
有意思
Interesting.
我能从声音里听到规律
I'm hearing a pattern in the sounds.
黛西
Daisy.
可算啊
Finally.
好 我们得走了
Okay. We have to go.
珍玛
Jemma.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表