剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
这是玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
我不知道我们的掩护身份是什么
I didn't know what our cover was.
孩子都能做得更好
A child could've done better.
这是麦片盒里的赠品吗
You get these out of a cereal box?
我想确保我们有各种选择
I wanted to keep our options open!
站住
Hold up.
加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥
Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
我们被叫来协助
We were asked to assist.
骑警
Mounties?
为什么叫你们来
Why'd they call you in?
告诉我
Tell me, uh,
你们发现了一些无脸尸体吗
did you find some bodies without faces?
在加拿大很常见
Happens all the time in Canada.
别担心 我们能处理
Yeah, don't worry. We can handle it, so...
你这样的姑娘怎么会想去当骑警
What's a gal like you doing trying to be a Mountie?
找不到丈夫吗
Can't you find a husband?
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Yeah, I mean,
我也希望我能留住个老公
I wish that I could hold on to a husband.
但不知为何
But for some reason,
他们对我出言不逊时
they just end up with broken ribs
都会落个肋骨被打断
whenever they give me lip.
让开
Now move,
否则我这样的姑娘
or a gal like me
就会当着他们这样的人
will knock out a guy like you
把你这样的家伙揍扁
in front of people like them.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
待租
看来"抹去"
Turns out "erased"
还是个挺准确的描述
is a pretty accurate description after all.
这人没有
Not for this guy.
他有什么不同
What's different about him?
威士忌
It's whiskey.
还违法呢
Illegal.
我就知道你们在耍我
I knew you guys were messing with me.
不 我觉得他是个私酒贩
No. I think he was a bootlegger.
有意思
Interesting.
箭鱼
Swordfish.
你有发现吗
You got something?
真不敢相信我知道这个
I can't believe I know this.
学院第一年 历史课
First year at the Academy, history course --
就在战略科学军团变成神盾局时
right around when the SSR became S.H.I.E.L.D.,
这附近有个安区屋
there was a safe-house near here.
是家老非法酒吧
It was an old speakeasy,
进门口令是"箭鱼"
and the password to get in was "Swordfish."
或许是个巧合
Maybe it's a coincidence.
不
No.
他就是为此而来
This is why he's here.
你俩去查被抹去的人
You two work on the erased.
科尔森和我去箭鱼看看
Coulson and I will look into swordfish.
记住 溅起涟漪 别激起大浪
Now, remember. Ripples, not waves.
我开始觉得好被针对
I'm starting to feel very targeted.
那玩意要插哪
Where's that thing supposed to go?
随便哪都行
Anywhere, really.
好吧
O...kay.
好
Okay...
你确定我们能把她交给他吗
Are you sure we can trust him with her?
伊诺克吗 当然
Enoch? Of course.
我听说他是个好人 但他不是个人
I've heard he's a decent guy, but...he isn't a guy.
而且又是他的同类在追杀我们
And it's his kind that's after us.
我能活着就是因为他
I'm only alive because of him.
所以 他在治疗她
So, he's fixing her up, huh?
修复损伤组织
Repairing damaged tissue.
如果一切顺利
All being well,
她应该一两周内就能下床了
she should be up and around in a week or two.
至于你
As for you...
尖叫鸟材料溶解了进了你的血管系统
The Shrike material has dissolved into your vascular system.
你的身体似乎在分解它
Your body appears to be breaking it down.
好
Okay.
是好事吧
Good, right?
我可以出去了吧
So I'm clear to go outside, then?
还有件事
Just one more thing.
这个比菲兹给科尔森做的那个要先进
They're more advanced than the one Fitz made for Coulson,
根据你的异人能力做了精准调整
precisely calibrated to your Inhuman ability.
谢谢 但不必了
Thank you, but no.
我们的世界里有异人和生化机器人替身
Ours is a world of Inhumans and LMDs,
但我们现在远离家乡
but we are a long way from home.
有机械手臂的女人
A woman with mechanical arms
肯定会太过吸引注意
would draw too much attention.
这感觉会更真实
They'll feel much more real --
不是那个
It's not that.
我不想假装这没发生
I don't want to pretend like this didn't happen.
这就是我 我并不以此为耻
This is who I am. I'm not ashamed of it.
你也不该以此为耻
And you shouldn't be.
但你多久没有过真实的感觉了
But when was the last time you actually felt something?
用手指去感觉
With your fingertips?
慢慢来
Take your time.
好了告诉我
Let me know.
我们究竟要去哪
Where are we going exactly?
不确定
Not sure.
按说是在个旧邮局下面
It's supposed to be under an old post office.
要下一段楼梯
Down some stairs.
希望他们在营业
Well, I hope they're serving.
口令是口口相传的
The password was only spread through word of mouth.
还在一部喜剧团体马克斯兄弟的电影里出现过
And it appeared in a Marx Brothers movie,
《趾高气扬》
"Horse Feathers."
但那是一年后呢
But that's not for a year.
他们可能会来这里
They probably hung out here.
我肯定是没看过那个
I must've missed that one.
口令
Password.
箭鱼
Swordfish.
挺酷的 是吧
Pretty cool, right?
欢迎 先生们
Welcome, gentlemen.
我们知道我们要找什么吗
We know who we're looking for?
据说有位战略科学军团线人在这里维持秩序
Apparently, there was an SSR asset who kept the peace
并且总在吧台后
and was always behind the bar,
人称"双子座"
went by "Gemini."
不知道真名
Don't know his real name.
来 我请你一杯
Come on, I'll buy you a drink.
你能喝酒吗
Can you drink?
试试才知道
Only one way to find out.
没见过你俩
Never seen you two before.
从没特别想进来过
Never felt compelled to drop in.
但发生了一件事
But there's been an incident
其中有个人男人可能在这里干过
involving a man that might've worked here.
我们想找管事的谈谈
We were hoping to talk to the man in charge.
双子座
Gemini.
他在吗
Is he around?
双子座
Gemini?
嗯嗯 当然
Yeah, yeah. Sure thing.
你想找双子谈
You want to talk to the twins...
说吧
...go ahead.
迪克
Deke.
那玩意能再快点吗
Can that go any faster?
它在采集他的DNA
Well, it's sampling his DNA
并模拟缺失的骨骼结构
and simulating missing bone structures.
但你希望它运行得多快
But how fast would you like it to go?
似乎又来警♥察♥了
Looks like more cops.
警局
很遗憾尸体被发现得这么快
It is unfortunate the bodies were discovered so quickly.
我们得维持身份到今晚
We must maintain our cover for tonight.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表