剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Wilfred Malick.
想起来了吗
That ring any bells?
当然
It rings 'em all.
威尔弗雷德·马利克
Wilfred Malick, the --
吉迪恩·马利克的父亲
the father of Gideon Malick.
我才不是谁的父亲
I ain't no father.
你们说什么呢
What are you talking about?
九头蛇的头
Head of Hydra.
你们怎么知道那个词
How do you know that word?
我有令杀他
I have orders to kill him.
谁的令
Whose orders?
我才能下令
I'm the one who gives the orders here.
我做什么了
What'd I do?
我以为你们是来保护我的
I thought you were here to protect me.
是黛西的决定 我们没时间争论了
It was Daisy's call. We don't have time to argue.
这不需要争论
There is no argument.
马上放下枪 这是命令
Put the gun down now! That's an order.
她告诉我他变成了什么人
She told me what he becomes,
还有他会害死多少人
all the blood that he's gonna spill.
我没伤害过谁
I never hurt anyone.
求你
Please.
我们跟他们失联了 我也去
We've lost contact. I'm coming.
不 你该留下
No. You should stay put.
以防有麻烦找上门来
In case any trouble finds its way here.
如果我们失去和风 我们就困住了
If we lose the Zephyr, we're stuck.
现在是撤离行动了
This is now an extraction.
黛西和我去找到迈克和迪克
Daisy and I will find Mack and Deke
然后带他们回来
and get them back here.
凯尼格 你去找到弗雷德
Koenig, you find Freddy.
早啊 牧师
Morning, Reverend.
我或许也能帮忙
I may also be of use.
我虽然轻微受损
Though I am slightly damaged,
但我还是个长生人
I am still a Chronicom
如果有长生人出现 我最有可能击退他们
and the best chance against other Chronicoms, should they appear.
我不介意
Fine by me.
那好
Alright, then.
我们准备走吧
Let's get ready to roll.
那是什么玩意
What are those things?
如果我们不能让你活着离开 那就是我们的未来
That's our future if we don't get you out of here alive.
我们要怎么做到
Well, how are we supposed to do that?
我们没有武器
We don't have any weapons.
那是你
Speak for yourself.
死吧 警♥察♥
Die, Coppers!
迈克
Mack.
他们就是火星人吗
What the -- Are those the Martians?
对 他们就是火星人
Yes. Those are the Martians.
趴低点
Stay low.
弗雷德在哪
Where's Freddy?
弗雷德
Freddy?!
凯尼格 伊诺克 分头找到他
Koenig, Enoch, split up and find him.
-还有三分半 -就怎么
- 3 1/2 minutes. - Until what?
和风就跳向未来了
Till the Zephyr jumps to the future.
有个时间窗口
It's a Time Window.
我们今天上课时才学到
We learned about those in class today.
有什么想法吗
Any ideas?
我震 你跑
I quake, you run?
问清楚
Just to be clear,
这是救援任务吧
this was a rescue mission, right?
别那么做 孩子
Don't do it, son.
你不是这样的人
You're better than this.
你得走了
You need to go.
快
Now.
你是个好孩子 弗雷德
You're a good kid, Freddy.
但别像你♥爸♥一样做出错误决定
But don't make the same choices your dad made.
你以为我为什么要这么做
Why do you think I'm doing this?
我要成为大人物 而不是他那样的懦夫
I'm going to be somebody, not a coward like him.
听着
Listen, listen.
你和我
You and I...
我们去喝一杯 好吗
are gonna go get a drink, okay?
我们好好聊聊
And we'll talk about this.
站住
Stop.
怎么 你要打死我吗
What? Are you gonna shoot me?
弗雷德 你有很多特征
Freddy, you're a lot of things,
但你不是...
but you're not a --
你觉得你了解我吗
You think you know me?
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你什么都不知道
You don't know nothin'.
你这是跳楼了 弗雷德
You just stepped off a building, Freddy.
我们失败了
We failed.
九头蛇会崛起 神盾局会建立
Hydra will rise. S.H.I.E.L.D. will form.
我们仍然可以铲除在这里的人
We can still eliminate those who are here.
别的时间吧
Another time.
窗户要关闭了
The window is closing.
我们得走了
We need to go.
他们停火了
They stopped firing.
-是诡计 -我觉得不是
- It's a trick. - I don't think so.
科尔森 趴下
Coulson, get down.
他们走了
They're gone.
我们还有两分钟
We have two minutes.
-快走 -迈克
- Let's go! - Mack.
走
Go!
他朝我开枪 你能相信吗
He shot me. Can you believe it?
枪法还差劲
Not even a good shot.
并没伤到什么 除了我对人性的信心
Nothing damaged except my faith in humanity.
我恐怕不知道怎么修复那个
I am afraid I do not know how to repair that.
威尔弗雷德·马利克在哪
Where is Wilfred Malick?
他...跟他们走了
He -- he went with them.
伊诺克 收到吗
Enoch, do you copy?
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time.
你找到弗雷德了吗
Did you find Freddy?
是的
Affirmative.
威尔弗雷德·马利克已把货送达
Wilfred Malick has made his delivery.
他还活着 未来保住了
He is alive, and the future is secure.
你得马上返回飞船
You need to get back to the ship now.
快走 你个金属脑袋 我没事的
Get out of here, you ol' metalhead. I'll be fine.
太棒了
Yeah, marvelous.
快
Hurry!
发生了什么
What happened?
我们刚确保了九头蛇的崛起 保护了马利克王朝
We just secured the rise of Hydra and the Malick Dynasty.
是啊 真是胜利日
Yeah, it's a real banner day.
伊诺克呢
Where's Enoch?
他就来了
He's on his way.
我们还有30秒就要跳了
We only have 30 seconds until we jump.
我们得关门了 否则飞船会被撕碎
We need to close the door now, or the ship could be torn apart.
关门
Close it.
-跑啊 -跑啊
- Run! - Run!
-跑啊 伊诺克 -跑啊
- Run, Enoch! - Run!
-停下舷梯 -不行
- Stop the ramp! - We can't.
-跑啊 伊诺克 -加油 你行的
- Run, Enoch! - Come on! You can do it!
-跑啊 -快点
- Run! - Come on!
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
这是我的特饮
It is my specialty.
我称之为巴拉库拉达
I call it a Barracoolada.
调得真美味
That's a damn fine concoction.
就像你说的 我很懂行
I do, as you say, know my onions.
这是不假
That, you do.
我雇你了
You're hired.
但我有几个条件
But I have a couple of conditions.
首先 我要多了解这个神盾局组织
First, I want to know more about this S.H.I.E.L.D. outfit.
我觉得我能帮上忙
I feel like I could be a help there.
你的确能
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表