剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
But what stopped you from dodging?
愧疚吗 恐惧吗
Guilt? Fear?
因为我也感觉到了那个
'Cause I felt those, too.
好吧
Okay.
露比
Ruby.
那是个艰难决定
That was a tough call.
我都没来得及想
I barely had time to think.
我冲动行事了
I acted on impulse.
但你后悔吗
But did you regret it?
埃琳娜 别去
Elena, no.
我觉得我们总算有进展了
I think we're finally getting somewhere.
时间
...time.
现在看悠悠球的了
It's up to Yo-Yo now.
她以前做到过
Well, she's come through before.
-我们已经在尽力了 -我知道
- We're working as fast as we can. - I know.
你 你应该躺在治疗舱里
And you -- you should really be in the healing chamber.
我们要把治疗舱搬去设备室
We're moving it to the equipment room
让你能更清净些
to give you more peace and quiet.
西蒙斯 时间不够了
Simmons, there's -- there's not enough time.
你救不了我们所有人
You can't save all of us.
我去准备降落伞
I'm gonna ready the parachutes.
我可以试试
I can try.
我们状态不太好 是吧
We are not in the best shape, are we?
知道吗
You know,
我口渴了一年半
I was thirsty for a year and a half
根本无法...
with no way to --
没身体 没胃 没喉咙
no body, no stomach, no throat.
那肯定要把你逼疯了
That must have driven you crazy.
是啊
It did.
我很高兴你在好起来
I'm happy to see you healing.
至少这感觉像高兴
At least it feels like happiness.
不知道要多少1和0
I wonder how many ones and zeroes it takes
才能实现那种朦胧感
to achieve that fuzzy feeling.
嗯 我很幸运
Well, yeah, I was lucky.
苏萨把我从废墟里救了出来
Sousa pulled me out of the wreckage,
带我们回来了
got us home.
幸好他当时在
I'm glad he's here.
这也让我感到高兴
That makes me happy, too.
我战时是伞兵
I was a paratrooper during the war.
我喜欢有备无患
I like to be prepared.
你跳过飞机吗
You ever jumped out of an airplane before?
两次呢
Twice.
但我只有第二次带了伞
Though I only had a parachute the second time.
万一我们真困在了这里
In the event we do get stuck here,
我想把这个给你
I thought you should have this.
你登机后我做的
I put it together after you came on board.
假肢自1950年代后有了很大发展
Prosthetics have come a long way since the 1950s.
我在73年时对你不太公平
I was unfair to you back in '73.
不
No.
我们把你拽出了你的时间
We pulled you out of time.
你只是想回家
You just wanted to go home.
那也不是借口
Still not an excuse.
看来我们现在都是一条船上的了
Guess we're all in the same boat now.
这提醒我了
Which reminds me,
我有件事得去做
there's something I have to do.
西蒙斯特工
Agent Simmons,
你忘了这个
you forgot this.
你当时多大
How old were you?
10岁 11岁吧
10, 11.
我爸爸跟一些坏人搅在了一起
My dad got mixed up with some bad people,
我...
and, uh...
我去了叔叔和堂弟弗朗西斯科那里住
I went to stay with my uncle and my cousin Francisco
躲避麻烦
to get away from it.
但他们中有一人找到了我们
But one of them tracked us down.
爸爸 爸爸
Papa. Papa.
我就不该去拿它
I should never have taken it.
我就该在原地待着
I should've stayed still.
你当时还是个孩子
You were a child.
好吧 你很冲动
Okay, um, you're impulsive,
但那并非总是坏事
but that's not always a bad thing.
我觉得这荒唐的练习的目的
I think the point of this ridiculous exercise
就是原谅自己
is to forgive yourself for it.
嘉颖
Jiaying! Jiaying!
嘉颖
Jiaying!
-怎么了 -是柯拉
- What's wrong? - It's Kora.
我们的访客
Our visitor,
你查明她的异能是怎么被抑制的了吗
did you find out how her gift was suppressed?
似乎并非是物质所致
It doesn't seem to be any kind of substance.
那都白费了
Then it was all for nothing?
-我们会另想办法的 -太迟了
- We'll find another way. - It's too late.
这个问题从来都只有一个解决办法
There's only ever been one solution to this problem.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
我们什么都没做
We didn't do anything.
这是柯拉做的
Kora did this herself.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
自从她穿越了迷雾
Ever since she went through the mist,
她就无法控制自己的异能
she's been unable to control her gift.
压制那么多能量让她万分痛苦
Holding in all that energy causes her intense pain.
她曾十几次差点毁了来世
She's nearly destroyed Afterlife a dozen times.
所以我们才急于帮助埃琳娜
That's why we were so eager to help Elena.
如果有办法夺走一个人的异能
If there were a way to take away someone's gift,
我们必须知道
we had to know.
你们好夺走柯拉的
So you could take away Kora's.
总比另一个结局好
It's better than the alternative.
这里不是所有人都认为她值得被拯救
Not everyone here believes she's worth saving.
如果她能做出这种事 她就不值得
If she's capable of this, she isn't.
她还拿了他的枪
And now she has his gun.
你觉得她是打算用来做好事吗
You think she plans to use it for something good?
她害怕你会对她做什么 李
She's afraid of what you'll do to her, Li.
不
No.
她不是怕那个
That's not what she's afraid of.
柯拉 你今天不用死
Kora, you don't have to die today.
你是谁
Who are you?
纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel.
知道吗
And -- And you know what?
我其实本来也该死的
I was actually supposed to die, too.
不 我不...
No, I-I -- I didn't --
你只是带着枪出来散步的吗
You're just on a walk with your gun, right?
不 你和我
No, no, you and me,
我们的命运早已注定
our -- our fates were written in the stars.
但我是来告诉你 我找到了逃生口
But I'm here to tell you that I found an escape hatch.
你想一起来吗
Do you wanna come along?
你怎么知道我会在这里
How'd you know I was gonna be out here?
我会那么做
That I was gonna do that?
厉害的魔术 是吧
Fancy trick, right?
这还得感谢我的新朋友 茜玻
I-I-I have my new friend Sibyl to thank for that.
她不怎么会跳舞
She's not much of a dancer,
但她有个本事
but she does have this knack
能看到一切会如何发展
for seeing just how everything's gonna play out.
你会如何称呼这里
What would you call this place?
公社吗 邪教吗
A commune, a...A cult?
还是监狱
Or -- Or is it a prison?
是我家
It's my home.
他们对你的洗♥脑♥好彻底
They really did a number on you.
他们说你属于这里
They tell you you belong
好让你遵守他们的规则
so that they get you to follow their rules.
但你现在高于那规则了
And -- And you are above that now.
你强于它了
You -- You are too powerful for that.
我不强大
I'm not powerful.
我是致命 我控制不了我的异能
I'm deadly. I can't control my gift.
谁说你非要控制了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表