剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
It's very strange.
她毫不抵抗地允许我麻醉了她
She let me sedate her without any resistance.
她完全平静放松了
She was completely calm and relaxed,
就好像什么事都没发生
as if nothing had happened.
梅特工显然出了故障
Agent May is clearly malfunctioning.
知道她为什么袭击你吗
Any idea why she attacked you?
她想去执行任务
She wanted to be on the mission
又不肯听我建议
and didn't appreciate my advice.
你联♥系♥上迈克了吗
Were you able to contact Mack?
没有
Negative.
但我有了很大进展
But I did make considerable advances.
等我们起飞 靠近了目标地
Once we are in the air and closer to our destination,
我们应该就能联♥系♥上他们了
we should be able to make contact.
这是我们的小秘密吧
I trust this will be our little secret.
没多少人进过我们的地盘
Not that many people have been inside our joint.
嗯
Well...
我感觉好特别
I feel so special.
如果我不为所动你别介意
And excuse me if I'm not impressed.
欢迎登机 凯尼格先生
Welcome aboard, Mr. Koenig.
这...
This is a --
这是火箭船
This is a...rocketship.
这是真正的
This is -- This is a re-- a real live --
这是真正的火箭船
This is a real live rocketship.
那...
And that -- th--
那是...
Is -- Is that --
他...
Is he -- he's, uh...
这是那种 电子人...
This is one of those, uh, uh, electric men --
机器人
A robot!
那是个机器人吗
Is -- is -- is that robot?
我不是机器人
I am not a robot.
我是长生人
I am a Chronicom.
失陪了 我得去修我的脸
If you will excuse me, I must go fix my face.
你...
You --
你们来自外太空
You're from outer space.
是吗
That's it, isn't it?
你们...
You --
你们都是火星人
You -- you're all Martians.
有时是有这感觉 但我们不是火星人
Feels like it sometimes, but, no, we're not Martians.
好了 凯尼格先生
And now, Mr. Koenig,
麻烦你带我们去地狱
if you'd kindly take us to Hell.
你们怎么不说实话
Why don't you come clean?
你们不是私酒贩
You ain't bootleggers,
你们更不是这一带的人
and you definitely ain't from around here.
好吧 没错
Okay, you're right.
我们从很远的地方来
We were sent a very, very, very long way
就为确保你不会死
to make sure that you don't die.
为什么
Why?
因为我是"线"吗
'Cause I'm this "thread"?
那什么意思
What's that even mean?
说来话长
Well, it's complicated.
但迪克说得对
But Deke's right.
我们的工作是保护你
Our job is to protect you.
你怎么知道这个名字都不知道的家伙
How do you know this no-name guy
不是打算拿到东西后就杀了你
isn't planning to kill you after he gets what he wants?
我了解她
I know her.
那个叫我来办事的女士
The lady who asked me to do this?
她认识我父亲
She knew my father.
她要给我个机会做到他没能做到的事
And she's giving me a chance to be something he never could.
他们不会杀了我的
They ain't gonna kill me
除非我♥干♥傻事
unless I do something stupid.
我们为什么停了
Why'd we stop?
我们到了
We're here.
不需要插电的电♥话♥
A telephone you don't got to plug in.
能自己飞行的飞机
A plane that flies itself.
我们五分钟后降落
We'll be landing in five minutes.
如果你们不是火星人或月球人
Well -- If you guys aren't Martians or Moon-men,
那你们来自哪里
then where are you from?
我们就是这里人 但不是现在人
We're from right here, just not right now.
那什么意思
What does that mean?
我们来自未来 21世纪初
We're from the future, early 21st century.
我们属于一个秘密组织 被称为神盾局
We're part of a secret organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们保护世界免遭邪恶威胁
We protect the world from evil threats.
我得承认我低估了你们这些加拿大人
I gotta admit, I underestimated you Canadians,
但这跟弗雷德有什么关系
but what has this got to do with Freddy?
他会成为那种威胁
He's gonna be one of those threats.
弗雷德和他家族将在未来
Freddy and his family will be responsible
害死成千上万人
for thousands of deaths in the future.
那...弗雷德不是那种人
That -- No, that ain't Freddy.
现在不是 但将来会是的
Well, it's not now, but it will be.
但你不能为一个人
But you -- you can't blame someone
还没做的事怪他
for something they ain't done yet.
-不 -怎么了
- No... - What's happening?
时间窗口在关闭
The Time Window is closing.
那什么意思
What does that mean?
再过17分钟和风就将离开这个时间段
It means in 17 minutes, the Zephyr will leave this time period,
不管我们走不走
with or without us.
你这才说
And you're just telling us this?
我也才知道 我们无法预测
I didn't know. There's no way to predict
下个出发窗口什么时候会开启
when the next launch window will open.
可能在24小时后 24分钟后或24周后
It could be 24 hours, 24 minutes, or 24 weeks.
黛西 联♥系♥迈克 告诉他我们冲过去了
Daisy, reach out to Mack. Tell him we're coming in hot.
迈克 迪克 你们在吗
Mack? Deke? Are you there?
你们在吗 回复
Are you there? Come in.
我是迪克 听到你的声音太好了
This is Deke. Good to hear your voice.
可算啊
Finally.
我们这就去找你们
We're on our way to you.
但我们一赶到你们就得准备撤离
But you have to be ready to leave as soon as we get there.
我们没时间了 迈克呢
We have no time. Where's Mack?
他跟弗雷德在一起
He's with Freddy.
好 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
弗雷德不像看上去那么单纯 他很危险
Freddy is not what he seems. He is very dangerous.
弗雷德
Freddy?
不 他还好
Nah, he's all right.
他就是境遇不好
He's -- He's just in a tight spot.
我们其实有很多共同点
We kind of have a lot in common, actually.
不 你们没有 相信我
No, you don't. Trust me.
别让他离开你的视线
Do not let him out of your sight.
好吧 别担心
Okay, don't worry.
我眼睛盯着他 手指扣在扳机上
I -- I got him in my sights and my finger on the trigger.
你有枪
You have a gun?
对 是弗雷德的
Yeah. It's Freddy's.
开枪
Take the shot.
什么
Come again?
我知道我自己还提过蝴蝶效应的事
I know what I said about the butterfly effect,
但我们不能错过这个机会
but we can't pass up this opportunity.
他是威尔弗雷德·马利克
He's Wilfred Malick.
他将成为九头蛇的大人物
He's gonna be a major player in Hydra.
如果你现在杀他
And if you kill him right now,
能拯救成千上万人
you will save thousands of lives.
但他还是个孩子
But he's just a kid.
我们没时间争论了
We don't have time to debate this.
迈克有危险
Mack's in danger.
动手吧 迪克
So just do it, Deke.
开枪吧
Take the shot.
满意了吗
You satisfied?
这是什么
What is this?
我说了
I told you.
我不问问题
I don't ask questions.
那是什么 弗雷德
What is that, Freddy?
他叫威尔弗雷德
His name is Wilfred.
威尔弗雷德·马利克
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表