剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
菲兹
Of Fitz.
我知道那名字
I know that name.
对 你知道
Yes. You do.
我...
I --
或许这个能帮助你
Maybe this will help, okay?
我是你爱的男人
I'm the man you love.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
你专攻生物 我专攻科技
You're bio, I'm tech.
我叫...
My name is --
-詹姆斯·邦德 -好吧 不对
- James Bond. - 'Kay. No.
但这并不完全令人意外
But that's not entirely...surprising.
算了
Never mind.
我不知道 或许...
I don't know. Maybe --
或许他们给你注射的东西是发挥了什么作用
Maybe the thing that they injected you with is doing something.
或许它销毁了植入物
Maybe it's destroying the implant
或者把你的思绪 记忆
or it's scrambling your thoughts and your memories
突触都搅成一锅粥了
and your synapses all together.
他们为什么要那么做
Why would they do that?
因为他们认为你知道个秘密
Because they think that you have a secret.
我是有个秘密
I do have a secret.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
就在那里 一切都在...
It's in there, and everything's --
天旋地转
...swirling.
或许这就是他们的计划
Maybe that's their plan.
他们要倒出一切
They're gonna pour everything out
直到他们找到要找的
until they find what they need.
没事 有我呢 你休息吧
It's okay. I got you. Just rest.
好多长生人啊
That's a lot of Chronicoms.
我们只需要找到...
We just have to find...
那里
There.
看到那俩更热的了吗
Now, you see how those two are warmer?
我确定那是西蒙斯和迪克
I'm pretty sure that's Simmons and Deke.
那边那个呢
What about that one -- there?
是柯拉
Kora.
她怎么上去的
How'd she get up here?
我不在乎
I don't care.
她别想阻止我救回西蒙斯
She's not gonna stop me from getting back Simmons.
还有迪克
And Deke.
是啊
Sure.
那你打算怎么做
So, how are we gonna do this?
他们不知道我们在这里
Well, they don't know we're here,
所以我去潜入飞船 然后带他们回来
so I'll infiltrate the ship and I'll bring them back.
好
Okay.
我去想办法打开机库门
I'll figure out a way to get the hangar doors open.
看来那是我们唯一的出路了
Seems they're our only way out.
这我能帮忙
I can help with that.
太好了
Great.
我就回来
I'll be back.
黛西
Daisy.
嗯
Yeah?
我不知道我打算那么做
Didn't know I was gonna do that.
我很高兴你做了
I'm glad you did.
等我回来见了
I'll see you when I get back.
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
厉害
Impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来我会传真语言
Turns out I speak fax.
这不是传真
This isn't fax.
加勒特来了
Garrett's here.
那是最底层
That's down on the lowest level.
我们知道他们会来的
Well, we knew they'd be coming for us.
放大那个
Zoom in on that.
如果没人打算说 那我说了
I'll say it if no one else will.
那是长生人炸♥弹♥
That's a Chronibomb.
在基地各处适当的位置放置足够多
Enough of those strategically placed around the base,
他就能夷平整个灯塔了
he'll be able to flatten the entire Lighthouse.
那个能控制他的装置有进展了吗
Any progress on that gadget to contain him?
嗯
Yeah.
迈克给了我们一个硬盘
Mack gave us a hard drive.
里面有在旧时间线里
It has specs of a device
困住了戈登的装置的图纸
that trapped Gordon in our old timeline.
我记得那个房♥间
I remember that room.
让你丢了一只手呢
It cost you a hand.
当时感觉是件好大的事
Seemed like a big deal at the time.
现在看看我
Now look at me.
菲兹造了种装置板
Fitz built these panels.
它们让戈登无法瞬移走
They prevented Gordon from teleporting out.
我在研究一种能复♥制♥那个招数的东西
I'm working on something that might replicate that trick.
我需要你帮忙完成
I'll need your help to pull it off.
希望会涉及到揍人
I hope it involves punching.
你真以为你能偷偷溜到我的船上来吗
Did you really think you could sneak onto one of my ships?
你得承认 这你没料到
Well, you gotta admit, you didn't see that coming.
我承认 你的出现在统计学上概率极低
I'll grant that your appearance is a statistical improbability.
但不管你想获得什么优势都不重要
But whatever advantage you hoped to gain is irrelevant.
我没料到你来是因为那毫无意义
I didn't see you coming because it is meaningless.
你太迟了
You're too late.
所有神盾局基地均已被毁
Every S.H.I.E.L.D. base has been destroyed.
战争结束了
The war is over.
你们输了
And you've lost.
我们直接杀了他们吧
Let's just kill them now.
我的小队能在极短时间里消灭他们
My team can finish them in no time.
你对时间一无所知
You know nothing of time.
解决他们船上的人类
Take care of the humans on their ship.
别干扰黛西·约翰逊
Do not interfere with Daisy Johnson.
这我可不喜欢
I don't like this idea.
我需要确认利奥波德·菲兹已死
I need confirmation that Leopold Fitz is dead.
揭开关于他的真♥相♥的机会
The odds of discovering the truth about him
会因允许
are 11% higher
黛西·约翰逊和珍玛·西蒙斯团聚而提高11%
if we allow Daisy Johnson to reunite with Jemma Simmons.
耐心点
Be patient.
不可能
It can't be true.
当然了
I'm sure it's not.
我们都走到这一步了 不能失败
We didn't come this far to fail.
不能这样失败 败给一群...
Not like this. Not to a bunch of --
机器人
Robots.
她肯定在撒谎
She has to be lying.
灯塔能承受任何打击
Lighthouse can survive anything.
我们只需要回去 重新部署
We just need to get back down to it, regroup.
已经太迟了
It's too late for that.
等黛西 西蒙斯和迪克回来
We owe Daisy, Simmons, and Deke
我们欠他们一条退路
a way out of here when they get back.
对
Yeah.
我们是欠他们那个
We do owe them that.
没必要悄悄的了
There's no reason to be quiet anymore.
我们制♥造♥点动静吧
Let's make some noise.
把机库门炸开
Let's blow those hangar doors to pieces.
启动武器
发射
我们还有什么
What else do we have?
没想到我妹妹也来了
I was surprised that my sister is here.
绝不要低估她恨意的深度
Never underestimate the depth of her hate.
那女人就是行走的定时炸♥弹♥
That woman is a walking timebomb.
她真那么强大吗
Is she really that powerful?
在另一个时间线里 她震碎了地球
In the other timeline, she quaked the world apart.
她的恨意无边无际
There is no end to her hate,
她的破坏力也是
to what she's willing to destroy.
但知道谁比她更强大吗
But you know who's more powerful than her?
我们
Us.
没错
That's right.
神盾局是坏人
S.H.I.E.L.D. are the bad guys.
所以我们要消灭他们
It's why we're destroying them.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表