剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Lives are at stake.
我为此被带离了人生轨迹
I was taken out of my life for this.
我们也都是
Yeah, we all were!
我们都是
We all were.
听好了
Listen up!
今天是洞察计划的发射日
It's launch day for Project Insight.
总比迟到一天好
It's better than the day after.
我们快速行动 阻止卫星
We move fast, we stop that satellite.
怎么做 基地现在把守森严
How? The base is fortified by now.
和风不能开火 否则会暴露自己
And the Zephyr can't open fire. We'd give up our position.
我们实地渗透进去 我和梅溜进去
We infiltrate on the ground. May and I can sneak in.
带上这个
With these.
我们要炸了那里吗
We're gonna blow up the place?
是淹了它
We're gonna flood it.
如果我们把炸♥药♥安放得当
If we can position the charges right,
就能撕开一些裂口 让湖水灌入基地
we can rupture some leaks and fill the base with lake water.
那会触发撤离规程 阻止发射
Which would set off evac protocol and shut down the launch.
如果我们无法区分神盾局和九头蛇
If we can't tell S.H.I.E.L.D. from Hydra,
最保险的办法就是清空所有人
our best bet is to clear everybody out.
没错
Exactly.
我们需要基地清空
We need the base empty
才能保护它原本的时间线
to preserve its state in the timeline.
九头蛇可能关押了囚犯
Hydra could be holding prisoners.
他们可能困在大水里
They could get trapped in the flood.
这就需要你了
That's where you come in.
我需要你黑入安保系统
I need you to hack into the security system
给我们拿到监控信♥号♥♥
and get us a surveillance feed.
我们有眼睛后
Once we have eyes,
就进行扫描 确保无人被落下
we'll scan and make sure no one is left behind.
我跟她一起去
I'm going with her.
我宁可出去解决问题
I'd rather be out there working the problem
也不要待在这里 随时可能消失
than in here where we disappear at any moment.
那马利克呢 我们有针对他的计划吗
What about Malick? We got a plan for him?
如果不从时间线里移除他
The waves won't stop coming
还会有一波波的大浪
until we remove him from the timeline.
科尔森说马利克在河尽镇有处房♥子
Coulson said Malick has an estate in River's End.
开昆式战斗机去找到它
I want you to take the Quinjet and find it.
我也去
I'm in.
马利克现在是我的专长了
Malick's kind of my area of expertise now.
很好 找到马利克 抓他来
Good. Find Malick, and bring him in.
-然后怎么办 -我还不知道
- And do what with him? - I don't know yet.
我们不能一直关着他 迈克
We can't keep him locked up forever, Mack.
我们再想办法
We'll figure it out.
先抓他来 时间不多了
Just bring him in. The clock's ticking.
就猜到你今天会再来
Had a feeling you'd be back today.
我有镇上观看发射最好的视角
You know, I have the best view in town for watching the launch.
我不是为那个而来
That is not why I am here.
我们得谈谈你在纽约的过失
We need to talk about your transgression in New York.
在酒吧吗
At the bar?
那是三年前了
That was three years ago.
你还在生气
You're still angry about that?
长生人不会生气
Chronicoms do not get angry.
只会适应
We adapt.
事实上 你那天让我们了解了人类行为
In fact, you taught us a lesson about human behavior that day.
-是吗 -获得胜利
- Did I? - You were handed victory
并清除上千敌人的机会被送到了你手里
and the power to eradicate thousands of your foes.
但你却为救一人而丢弃了它
Yet you would have thrown it away to save one person.
那是我儿子
My son.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
只是你那么想
It only seemed that way.
人性的致命缺点
The fatal flaw in the human condition,
你现在要帮我们利用它
which you'll now help us exploit.
茜玻 我们的预测人
Sibyl, our predictor,
预见到神盾局会到这里来找你
has seen that S.H.I.E.L.D. will find you here.
到时候
And when they do,
你就有筹码了
you will have leverage.
怎么不把这俩人加入名单
Why not just put these two on the list?
那样效果不好
That would not be as effective.
我们要神盾局自己现身
We want S.H.I.E.L.D. to reveal themselves,
暴露他们的位置
to give up their position.
你要传达这个讯息
You will deliver this message.
清楚了
Loud and clear.
你做你的 我照应你
You do your thing. I got your back.
我猜你不带枪吧
I'm guessing you don't really carry a piece, do you,
毕竟你有超级血清异能
seeing as you got that super serum powers.
其实不是超级血清
Yeah, it's not really a super serum thing.
没指望你会直接回答我
Didn't expect a straight answer out of you.
怎么这就有防火墙了
How is there a firewall already?
似乎时间越往后情况越糟
Seems things just get worse the later in time you go.
我觉得我要留在这里了
I think this is my last stop.
没事 这只是个挫败
It's okay. This is just a setback.
我的软件能攻克它
My software will crack it.
就是需要点时间加载
It just needs... A minute to load.
或许你需要更大的电脑
Maybe you need a bigger computer.
这玩意太小了
That thing's... too small.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
那是什么
What's that?
这是部手♥机♥
This is a phone.
但只有老人才用它打电♥话♥
But only old people use it for calls.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
看看
Check it out.
你看上去...
Yeah, you look --
作为刚老了20岁的人 你看上去不错
you look okay for a guy who just aged 20 years.
看来我错过了好多
Looks like I missed a lot.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这太奇怪 太乱套了
This is just so weird and messed up,
但长生人跳了 我们只能跟上他们
but the Chronicoms jumped, and we had to dive in after them.
没有我们
Without us, it's --
情况会更糟
it's way worse.
我懂
I get it.
就是...
Just...
希望我有机会跟人道别
wish I could've said some goodbyes.
黛西进去了
Daisy's in.
我们能看到基地了
We've got eyes in the base.
门开了
The doors are unlocked.
科尔森 梅 你们可以进了
Coulson, May, you're clear for entry.
我喜欢这旧制♥服♥
I'm digging these throwback uniforms.
低调又时尚
Covert and fashionable.
应该足以让我们通过外♥围♥安防了
Should get us past the security perimeter.
我们到了第一道关卡
We're at the first checkpoint.
等待通过
Waiting on access.
收到
Copy that.
感觉就像当初
Kinda feels like back in the day.
我们一起做好特工
We were good Agents together,
不管我们后来成了什么
regardless of what we became later.
不知是否还能回到当初的感觉
Just wondering if it'll ever feel that way again.
不知我还能不能再有任何感觉了
I'm wondering if I'm ever going to feel anything again.
我们靠近机库了
We're approaching the hangar.
收到 我在解锁下一个关卡呢
Copy that. I'm working on unlocking the next checkpoint.
给我点时间
Just give me a sec.
可以帮忙打开那个面板吗
Could you help open that panel?
他们说如果有人想钻进系统
They told me if someone poked around in the system,
肯定是你
it would be you.
真高兴你回到了我的生活中来
So happy you came back into my life.
倒计时5分钟发射
T-minus 5 minutes to launch.
我们到第二道关卡了
We're at the second checkpoint.
黛西 你能让我们进去吗
Daisy, can you get us in?
黛西
Daisy?
黛西 你收到吗
Daisy, do you copy?
西蒙斯 没有回答
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表