剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
战争结束了
The war's over.
你投降吗
You surrender?
我们赢了
We won.
菲兹和西蒙斯这会儿正在夺回灯塔
Fitz and Simmons are retaking the Lighthouse as we speak.
瘆人的笑容
A creepy smile.
新鲜
That's new.
原来他们在那里
So that's where they are.
所有可调动猎人 前往灯塔
All available Hunters, disembark for the Lighthouse,
我们已在那里建立阵地
where we have established a stronghold.
所有飞行器 准备向
All spacecraft, prepare to fire
此前瞄准的神盾局基地开火
on previously targeted S.H.I.E.L.D. posts.
现在该我笑了
Now it's my turn to smile.
我们就需要你输入授权
We just needed you to enter your authorization.
那接下来会怎样呢
And what comes next?
铁骑驾到
The Cavalry.
别想
Nope.
我们得确保
We need to make sure
传输方向正确
the transmission's pointed in the right direction.
她太虚弱了
She's too weak.
我不知道她能否
I don't know if she'll be able to
增强信♥号♥♥ 发送到地球
boost the signal enough to reach Earth.
柯拉 看着我
Kora, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我们在为给我们力量的东西奋斗
We're fighting for the very thing that gives us strength.
你需要我告诉你那是什么吗
Do you need me to tell you what that is?
不
No.
我能做到
I can do it.
好 抛物形天线即将就位
Okay, parabolic antennae are nearly in position.
希望你会给长生人下令
I hope you know how to give the Chronicoms orders.
我们不是要给他们下令
We aren't giving them orders.
而是要给他们共情力
We're giving them empathy.
你们好
Hey, there.
你们是朋友还是敌人
You friends or enemies?
朋友
Friends.
我们一直都是
As we have always been.
黛西
Daisy.
我们得让她做她该做的 不管代价如何
We have to let her do her part, no matter what the cost.
你觉得你要赢了吗
Do you think you're winning?
因为我看不出
'Cause I can't tell.
很接近 但我能坚持一天
It's a close one, but I could go all day.
很好
Good.
我们就希望如此
That's what we were hoping for.
是吗
Is that right?
那些火花
Those sparks?
意味着柯拉已把长生人数据从地球上清除干净了
That means Kora's purged all the Chronicom data from the planet.
把攻击转向了我们这边
Turned the attack to our side.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
在地球上是的
Down on the planet.
但在这上面
But up here...
这些飞船
these ships
即将把你下面的朋友烧成灰
are about to vaporize your friends down below.
你别想阻止
And you can't stop that.
你要杀我
There is no way to kill me
就得同归于尽
without killing yourself.
就是要这样
That's the idea.
谢谢 柯拉
Thank you, Kora.
这就是我们为之而战的东西
This is what we were fighting for.
家人
Family.
好啊 那招真妙
Okay, that was a neat trick.
但你怎么...
But how did you --
搞什么 我们都吓坏了
What the hell, man?! We were scared out of our minds.
你是说我们白白守卫这玩意了吗
Are you saying that we were guarding this thing for nothing?
不是
No.
你守卫着我们的一切
You were guarding our everything.
阿莉娅
Alya?
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈 怎么了
Mama, what's wrong?
没事 好孩子
Nothing, sweet girl.
没事 对不起
Nothing. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说你要离开好久呢
You said you would be gone for a long time,
但并不久啊
but that wasn't long.
我感觉好像过了一辈子呢
Felt like forever to me.
刚刚好吵
There was a loud noise.
我知道
I know.
我就有一点点害怕
I was only a little scared.
我也是 亲爱的
Me too, sweetie.
我也是
Me too.
一年后
他来了
There he is.
你看上去不错啊
You're looking good.
你看上去也不错
You're looking good.
我可没变过
I never change.
好久不见
Long time no see.
你们好
Hi, guys.
这地方不错 这是谁的主意
Well, this is a nice venue. Whose idea was this?
迈克呢
Where's Mack?
小乌龟总是迟到
Turtleman is always late.
他知道的 他会来的
He knows. He'll be here.
我是最后到的吗
Am I the last one?
抱歉
Sorry.
莫斯科有点情况需要我去处理
There was a situation in Moscow that needed my attention.
值得讲述吗
A story worth telling?
嗯...是机密
Well, it's, uh -- it's classified.
当然了
Of course.
你喜欢新基地吗
You enjoying the new digs?
嗯 不错 挺...
Oh, yeah, yeah. It's nice. You know, it's, uh...
但在封闭走廊里待了什么多年
Yeah, but after all those years in hallways,
我都不习惯能看到风景了
I'm -- I'm just not used to having a view.
你也还驻扎在那里吗
Are you still stationed there, too?
我在执行任务
I'm on assignment, actually --
偏偏是追查一件084呢
chasing an 0-8-4, of all things.
是啊 她可是我们最功勋卓著的特工
Yeah, she's our most decorated Agent.
好啦 是我的团队好
Okay, okay. I've got a good team.
我们合作无间
We work well together.
但是派珀好像在质疑她的抉择
Although Piper, I think, is questioning her choice.
什么 接受任务吗
What, taking on the assignment?
不是 是你和西蒙斯问她
No, the choice she made when you and Simmons
想要什么奖赏时她选的东西
asked her what she wanted for a reward.
你呢 梅琳达
And you, Melinda?
你喜欢你的新职业吗
How are you liking your new profession?
好讨厌啊
I hate it.
你才不呢
No, you don't.
我打过外星人 恶魔和机器人
I fought aliens, demons, and androids,
这是我这辈子第一次
and this is the first time in my life
感到如此疲惫
I've ever felt this exhausted.
阿门啊
Amen to that.
你知道什么叫疲惫吗 你退休了
What do you know about being exhausted? You're retired.
没有孩子的人才会这么说
Only someone without kids would say that.
是啊 她好麻烦
Yeah. She's a lot.
她最棒了
She's the best.
她在学游泳呢
She's learning to swim right now.
发视频哦
Send videos, please.
她想设计自己的鱼
She wants to design her own fish.
我们还得告诉她那是做不到的
We have to tell her it's not possible.
是做得到的 但是不合法...现在还不合法
Well, it's possible. It's just not legal -- yet.
她收到迈克叔叔准备礼物了吗
Well, did she, uh -- she get Uncle Mack's present?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
嗯 谢谢你们送来的成堆的礼物
Yeah, thank you for all the many presents.
一年一件就够了
One a year is plenty.
得了 菲兹 那圣诞节呢
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表