剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Patrick.
-帕查·库提[撼天动地者] -好
- Patrick Kutik. - Right.
提醒我一下 你是哪里的
And remind me, where did you come from?
处理部
Processing.
系统分♥析♥
Systems Analysis.
现在是在搞量变
It's a little bit of quantitative.
总有一天会成为质变
Some days, a lot of qualitative.
你去过河尽镇吗
Have you ever been up to River's End?
我刚在镇上买♥♥了栋房♥子
I just bought a house in town.
-我没去过 -是吗
- I can't say that I have. - Yeah?
我朋友可不是这么说的
My friends told me differently.
你真以为我不会记得你吗
Did you really think I wouldn't remember you?
那是长生人吗 他们看上去...
Those are Chronicoms? They look --
很明显 是啊
Subtle, I know.
我们怎么办
So, what's our play?
我们40年前就在这个房♥间里
We first met 40 years ago,
第一次相遇
in this very room.
此后我度过了一辈子
I've lived an entire lifetime since then.
你都做了什么
What have you been doing?
你真该在有机会时接受我们的提议
You should've taken our offer when you had the chance,
科尔森先生
Mr. Coulson.
现在投降 我们会对你们其他人仁慈些
Surrender now, and we'll go easy on the rest of you.
不如这样
Counter offer.
你放了我们 这孩子就活命
Let us go, and the kid walks.
你不会的
You wouldn't.
纳撒尼尔跟此事无关
Nathaniel's got nothing to do with this.
他是涟漪
He's a ripple.
他不属于这里
Doesn't belong here.
我也不想做会让我们都后悔的事
I'd hate to do something we'd all regret.
到底怎么办
So what's it gonna be?
够了
Enough.
现在做个了结吧
This ends now.
放下枪
Stand down. Stand down!
抱歉 孩子 不是针对你
Sorry, kid. It's nothing personal.
好奇怪的行为
This is strange behavior.
我别无选择 他们抓了我儿子
I had no choice. They have my son.
抓他们
Get them.
神盾局还挟持人♥质♥了吗
So S.H.I.E.L.D. takes hostages now?
你还有什么没告诉我的吗
Anything else you aren't telling me?
回头解释 我们走
I'll explain later. Let's go.
我们得找辆车离开这里
We got to find some wheels and get out of here.
如果你们想继续存在就跟我走
Come with me if you want to continue to exist!
伊诺克 你在这里
Enoch, you're here.
是的
Yes.
我在这里待40年了
As I have been for the last 40 years.
系好安全带
Now buckle up.
抱歉我们丢下了你
Sorry we left you behind,
谢谢你来接我们
thanks for the lift,
还是这么好的车
and sweet ride.
谢谢
Thank you.
《消费者报告》给这辆车打了五星好评
Consumer Reports gave this vehicle a five-star safety rating,
而且它也是最省油的
and its fuel economy is best in class.
我们该改变规则了
It's time we change the rules.
九头蛇想在1973年就启动洞察
So, Hydra's attempting Insight in 1973.
尽管没有天空航母
With no Helicarriers.
据马利克说
According to Malick,
神盾局有一套卫星和激光系统
S.H.I.E.L.D. has a system of satellites and lasers,
我这么说 听上去很酷
which, as I say it, sounds really cool,
但绝对不是好事
but it's definitely not cool.
这也解释了灯塔的发射平台
And it explains the launch pad at the Lighthouse.
他们肯定计划在那里发射卫星
Must be where they're planning to send up the satellite.
知道目标都是谁吗
Any idea who the targets are?
我们发现了一份名单 大都是神盾局的人
Well, we found a dossier of mostly S.H.I.E.L.D. assets --
布鲁斯·班纳 尼克·弗瑞
Bruce Banner, Nick Fury.
佩吉·卡特
Peggy Carter.
一个个干掉我们
Picking us off, one by one.
还没动手
Not yet.
我们现在行动 就能破坏洞察
If we move now, we can disable Insight
让它无法发射
before it's launch capable.
各位 我觉得出问题了
Guys, I think something's wrong.
他们知道我们要来
They know we're coming,
我们只能假设灯塔有重兵把守
so we have to assume the Lighthouse is fortified with a battalion --
伙计们 那正常吗
Guys! Is it supposed to do that?
西蒙斯 怎么了
Simmons, what's happening?
我们要跳了
We're about to jump.
你能超控它吧
Tell me you can override it.
我在试 但有什么干扰了算法
I'm trying, but something's messed with the algorithm.
那怎么可能
How is that possible?
长生人改变了计划
The Chronicoms have changed plans.
他们要提早跳跃了
They're jumping early.
去什么时候 我们要去哪
To when?! Where are we going?
我不知道 我无法控制
I don't know! I can't control it!
这是我们阻止洞察的唯一机会
This is our only chance to stop Insight.
我们不能待在飞船上
We can't be on this ship.
你尽力了
You tried.
你也无能为力
There's nothing else you could've done.
我们跳了多远
How far did we jump?
两百年纪念快乐
Happy 200.
两百年纪念快乐
Happy Bicentennial.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
长官
Sir.
我们已获得正式批准了
We have the official green light.
洞察计划可以发射了
Project Insight is ready for launch.
那我们就让大家
Well, then let's give them
看看史上最盛大的焰火吧
the biggest darn fireworks they've ever seen.
三年
Three years.
我们怎么又跳了三年
How the hell did we just jump three more years?
我说了 我不知道 我不能控制
I told you, I don't know. We can't control it.
那谁能控制
Well, who does?!
伊诺克
Enoch.
你都去哪了
Where have you been?
在这里 你们抛下我的地方
Here. Where you abandoned me.
待了40年
For 40 years.
出问题了
Something's wrong.
没有你 我觉得我...状态不佳
Without you, I feel like I've been...slipping.
我该知道我们要跳吗
Was I supposed to know that we would jump?
我总忘
I keep forgetting.
珍玛·西蒙斯
Jemma Simmons,
你忘事了吗
you are forgetting?
我还觉得困惑
And getting confused. I --
-我不确定 -你还跟谁说了吗
- I'm not sure -- - Have you told anyone else?
我不敢说
I'm afraid to.
但我为什么不敢说这些...
But why am I afraid to tell these --
跟我来
Come with me.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be fine.
我们刚刚为什么跳了
Why did we just jump?
苏萨特工 对不起
Agent Sousa. I'm sorry.
我们还在研究
We're -- We are working on it,
-但这说来话长 -说来话长
- but it's complicated. - Complicated.
那就跟我解释 我是大人了
Then explain it to me. I'm a big boy.
我们并不完全理解
We don't f-fully understand --
你是负责人 你不知道这玩意的原理吗
You're in charge, and you don't know how this works?!
没人理解时间驱动器
Nobody understands the time drive.
-就是设计成这样的 -你们在玩弄时间
- That is by design. - So you're screwing with time,
却根本不清楚你们在做什么
but you have no idea what you're doing.
别这么咄咄逼人 她尽力了
Back off! She's trying.
那不够好
That's not good enough!
你们在玩火柴 烧掉了房♥子
You're playing with matches and burning the house down.
别烦她
Leave her alone!
我想要个答案
Not until I get some answers.
这事关人命
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表