剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
他来了
There he is!
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
他还是个孩子
He's just a kid.
我们给了他机会加入我们
We gave him a chance to join us.
你是柯拉吧
You must be Kora.
你是科尔森特工
And you're Agent Coulson.
喊他菲尔吧
Oh, call him Phil.
我都见过了 伙计 你对我做的一切
I've seen it all, bud -- everything you did to me.
什么 我们认识吗
I'm sorry -- have we met?
还没 但我偷看了我的未来
Not yet, but I got a sneak peek at my future,
你在其中非常重要
and you play a big part in it.
提示你
Here's a hint --
你用太空激光把我蒸发了
you vaporize me with a space laser.
加勒特
Garrett.
聪明啊 挖出我们的大劲敌
Clever -- digging up our greatest hits.
我都不生气
I'm not even mad.
他们让我看了好几次你的死亡
They let me watch you die a bunch of times.
我好受多了
Made me feel better.
是吗 你最喜欢哪次
Oh, yeah? Which one was your favorite?
长发变♥态♥ 拿尖棍子捅死你
Long-haired creepo, stabbed you with a pointy stick.
那个好玩
That was funny.
你真是一点没变
You haven't changed a bit.
我知道这么说不合情理
And I'm aware that statement makes no sense.
好东西来了 约翰
Here comes the good stuff, John.
老头子精神不错啊
Lookin' spry for an old guy.
感觉如何
How's it feeling?
好极了
Fantastic.
我觉得我很喜欢21世纪
I think I'm a fan of the 21st century.
别太抱希望了
Yeah, don't get your hopes up.
我们的假肢做得好 但法♥西♥斯♥主义又回归了
We make a mean prosthetic, but, uh, fascism is back.
就是我10年前帮忙消灭的东西吗
You mean the thing I helped wipe out 10 years ago?
对 过去不肯放过我
Yeah. The past won't leave us alone.
嗯 迈克跟我讲了
Yeah, Mack caught me up.
你跟我说过她的名字
You know, you said her name to me when, uh...
就是马利克在伤害你的时候
Malick was doing a number on you.
嘉颖
Jiaying.
九头蛇曾对她做过一样的事
Hydra did the same thing to her.
把她切开 夺走了她的异能
They cut her up, they took her power --
那是我的过去 她的未来
in my past and in her future.
她能自愈 能活很久
She can heal herself, live...A long time.
马利克以为我也是那样的
Malick thought that's what I could do.
他现在想要真有异能的人了
He's after the real thing now.
迈克提到她和我的事了吗
Did Mack say anything about what happened with her and I?
情况后来很糟
Yeah, well, things got really bad, and it...
说来话长
It's a long story.
但最终都了结了
But it came to an end.
或许你现在有机会体验
Maybe now's your chance to experience
她在那之前是什么样的
what she was like before that.
你该找她谈谈
You should talk to her.
那不好
No, I shouldn't.
不能让她知道我是谁
She -- She can't know who I am.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为时间线
Because of the timeline --
时间线反正也乱了
The timeline is screwed.
不好意思
Pardon my French.
看看你在跟谁说话
And look who you're talking to --
艾森豪威尔时期的军人
a guy who served under "I Like Ike"
现在早该死的人
and was supposed to be dead by now.
谁
Ike?
重点是
Point is...
你现在有难得的机会
you got a rare opportunity here.
我有一堆早死去的故人
I got a list of people long gone by now I'd...
如果能再多跟他们待片刻 我真的会不惜一切
I'd do anything to have one last stolen moment with.
不管时间空间有什么意见
Regardless of what space-time has to say about it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我来陪你 怎么样
I'll be your chaperone. How about that?
如果你需要我救场 我就上
You need me to bail you out, I'll be right there.
你还真是个老古板啊
You really are a square, aren't you?
有点刺耳 但是的
Harsh, but...yes.
科尔森 回复
Coulson, come in.
科尔森
Coulson!
出事了 他们早该回来了
Something's wrong. They should be back by now.
那该我去了
My turn, then.
我去看看情况
I'll go in and take a look around.
不行 该我去
No. It should be me.
你别动
You stay put.
我快进快出 他们都不会看到我
I'll zip in and out. They'll never see me coming.
除非他们能料到
Unless they do.
-迈克 -如果他们逮住了戈登
- Mack. - If they caught Gordon,
我们会面临什么情况就难说了
who knows what we're walking into.
等待我的信♥号♥♥
Just stand by for my signal.
我一找到科尔森 就联♥系♥你
As soon as I find Coulson, I'll call for you.
我会做好准备
I'll be ready.
这不是混乱 这是邪恶
This isn't anarchy. This is evil.
正义不总是美好的 科尔森特工
Justice isn't always pretty, Agent Coulson.
像你这样多次死去被杀的人
You know, a man who's died and killed as much as you
现在该明白这道理了
should understand that by now.
说到美
Speaking of pretty,
我的蓝眼睛不会消失吧
I get to keep the old baby blues, right?
好问题
Good question.
这我不太确定
You know, I'm not...really sure.
什么
What?
不不不 停下
No, no, no, no, no. Time out, man!
我可不想变成那样
That is not what I signed up for!
柯拉 拜托了
Kora, please.
戈登曾帮助嘉颖囚禁柯拉
Gordon helped Jiaying keep Kora prisoner.
哥们 拜托
Uh, dude, come on.
我感觉不妙
I don't feel so hot.
给我拔管子
Uh, unplug me, man.
我改主意了
I changed my mind!
看
You see?
一切都好吧
Everything worked out. Huh?
有意双关
Pun intended.
你根本不知道你在做什么
You don't know what you're doing,
给那男人那个异能
giving that man that power.
这是命运
It was written in the stars.
我想出去 我就出去了
I wanted out, and I was out.
我消失了 然后又重现了
I disappeared, reappeared.
该有个词形容这个
There should be a word for that.
这叫瞬移
You teleported.
我喜欢
I like that!
嗯 谢了 菲尔
Yeah. Thanks, Phil.
好了 你觉得经过练习
Alright, you think with enough practice,
你可以带我走吗
you could take me with you,
去我叫你去的地方
you could go where I tell you to?
-绝对能 -很好
- Bet your bottom dollar. - Good.
我们的目标在外面 我们去找她
We have our target out there. Let's go find her.
等等
Hang on.
那...
Is that...
好啊
Oh, yep!
来了
Here it comes.
准备起飞 伙计
Cleared for takeoff, bud.
有消息了吗
Tell me there's news.
抱歉 还没有
I'm sorry. Nothing yet.
我就知道这是个错误
I knew this was a mistake.
我就不该同意这个计划
I never should've agreed to this plan.
你可以信任我们
You can trust us.
信任你们
Trust you?
我根本不了解你
I don't know anything about you.
又没人肯跟我说实话
And no one will tell me anything.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表