剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威出品
神盾局特工
第七季 第八集
1982年1月21日
1982年1月21日
1983年5月17日
1983年9月9日
1983年10月6日
你相信她
至少 你想相信
你也是我们的人吗
不是
只有我朋友是
那
她得证明自己
5小时43分钟
拜托
我哥哥不在这里
我们也没有他欠你的钱
那
我们只能随机应变了
你还能拿出什么来
还是你想付出另一种代价
我们不能允许他拿走奶奶的项链
埃琳娜 别去
这是我们的全部了
看来这里有个小贼
等等 求你
我要拿走属于我的
叔叔
醒醒
2小时29分钟
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
你是谁
And who are you?
茜玻
Sibyl.
他们称我为预测人
They call me the Predictor,
但我只不过是读时间流
but I simply read the Time Streams.
我在哪
Where am I?
被我们时空飞船上的猎人环绕着
Surrounded by Hunters in our time ship.
科尔森呢
Where's Coulson?
他会复活的
He'll come back.
他每次都能
Always does.
你做了什么
What did you do?
在她能承受的范围尽量抽取了
Took as much blood and spinal fluid
血液和脊髓液
as I thought she could handle.
几条腺体
A couple glands.
现在我可以进行合成 再传输给我
Now I got to synthesize it all and transfuse it to me.
这发生过
It happened before.
什么叫发生过
What do you mean this happened before?
嘉颖
Jiaying.
约翰 我可以看看你的手臂吗
John, you mind if I take a look at your arm?
就是擦伤
It's just a scratch, really.
你把我父母怎么了
What'd you do with my parents?
他们早死了
They've been gone a while.
别 迈克
Don't do it, Mack.
迈克 我们得走了 和风1号♥有麻烦了
Mack, we gotta go! Z1's in trouble!
你去哪 伙计
Where are you going, man?
迈克
Mack!
我需要喘口气
I just need some air.
迈克
Mack!
有人打算去追他吗
Is someone gonna go after him?
不是吧
Really?
好啊 那我去
Fine, I'll do it.
迪克
Deke.
我觉得他现在并不想要人陪
I don't think he's in the mood for company,
尤其是...
especially wh--
我经历过这种事
I've been through this.
他需要知道他还有我们
He needs to know that we're there for him.
我们马上就回来
We'll be back in a few minutes.
迈克还没回来
Mack's still not back.
希望迪克顺利找到他了
Hopefully Deke didn't have trouble finding him.
那正常吗
Is it supposed to do that?
不知道
Unknown.
机器遭受的损伤可能比我们之前想的重...
It may have sustained heavier damage than we previously --
-退后 -天啊
- Get back! - Oh, dear.
不不
Oh, no, no.
迪克 你在哪
Deke, where are you?!
我说要去看看迈克了
I said I would check on Mack.
信不信由你 我能理解他的心情
Believe it or not, I get what he's going through.
不 你在哪 和风要走了
No, where are you? The Zephyr's leaving.
你俩马上回来
Both of you get back now.
驱动器情况不妙
The drive's deteriorating.
我们即将跳跃
We're -- We're about to jump.
我们跳了多长时间
How much time did we lose?
根据卫星遥测
According to satellite telemetry,
我们跳了大概481天
we've jumped approximately 481 days.
迪克和迈克
Deke and Mack --
他们这段时间都孤身在外
they've been alone that whole time.
马上开始搜索
Start the search. Now.
迈克 你在哪
Mack, where are you?
迪克
Deke?
迈克 你在吗
Mack, are you there?
迈克 收到吗 请回复
Mack, do you read? Come in.
没回应
Nothing.
我能搜索的范围有限
There's only so much ground I can cover.
还有30秒
30 seconds.
让我出去吧 我留下
Let me go back out there. I'll stay behind.
不 你也会被困的
No, you'll be stranded, too.
我还需要一个数据点
I need another data point,
但这些跳跃可能有规律可循
but there may be a pattern to these jumps.
我们为什么会跳呢
Why are we jumping at all?
长生人都不在了
The Chronicoms are gone.
导弹造成的损伤
The damage from the missile
肯定是触发了自发电涌
must've triggered a spontaneous power surge.
-这不是菲兹搞的 -不是
- This isn't Fitz? - No.
我们在向相同的经纬度跳跃
We're jumping to the same latitude and longitude.
菲兹总会把我们送去准确的地点
Fitz always placed us in specific locations.
多长时间 多长
How much time? How much?
9月了
It's September.
你发现规律了吗
You've got your pattern now?
因为我无论如何也要出去
'Cause I'm going either way.
我失去了迈克好几年
I've lost Mack for years.
你们有27天
You have 27 days
然后就回和风汇合
until it's time to rendezvous back with the Zephyr.
-我会... -站在这里
- And I'll be -- - Standing right here.
至少理论上是如此 祝你们好运
That's the theory, anyway. Good luck.
你担心连她们也失去吗
You worried about losing them, too?
并不
Not really.
我相信
I have faith...
数学
...in mathematics.
欢迎回来 各位
Welcome back, everyone.
出了什么问题
So, what's wrong?
这是我们面对的情况
So, this is what we're dealing with.
我们无法控制
We've lost control of --
时间驱动器了
...of the time drive.
按这个速度 和风将在两天后
At this rate, the Zephyr will collapse
坍塌进一个时空奇点
into a space-time singularity in two days.
或者 相对来说 是20分钟后
Or, relatively speaking, 20 minutes.
等等 再说一遍 什么
Wait. Come again, now?
就像是一块石头
Think of it like a stone
在池塘水面上打水漂
skipping along the surface of a pond.
跳跃 和我们在某个
The jumps -- and the time we spend
时代所停留的时长
in any given time period --
在以指数形式缩短
are getting exponentially shorter.
如果时长继续这样缩短
If they keep getting smaller...
我们会沉下去
We sink.
用比喻来讲 是的
Metaphorically, yes.
对于我们 就是跳跃时跳跃
For us, that means a jump within a jump,
那会导致...
which leads to...
老实说 我也不知道
Honestly, I have no idea.
可算啊 来自未来的科学家
Finally, the scientist from the future
也和我一样了
and I are on the same page.
但我们不能切断燃料电池调节器吗
But can't we just disconnect the fuel cell regulator?
如果能做到 就可以那么做
We would if we could reach it.
场循环速度
The field is cycling at a rate
是每秒49脉冲
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表