剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
have studied Earth for thousands of years.
打比方来说
To speak in metaphor,
我们清楚具体该在何时 牵动哪根线
we know the exact thread to pull at the exact moment
以瓦解神盾局
to unravel S.H.I.E.L.D...
永绝后患
forever.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
头右转 眼睛看上...
Head right -- Eyes up -- Res--
-抵抗 -如果你用力过猛
- Resist -- - If you push too hard,
系统可能会永久关停
his system could shut down permanently.
你们要怎么刺杀罗斯福
How are you going to hit FDR?
有意思
Interesting.
做个生化机器人替身或许也不算坏
This LMD thing might not be all bad.
我们在一起了
We're together.
还在罗斯福的派对上
At a party with FDR.
我很帅 你很美
I look good, you look great,
而且我们第一次都是超级英雄了
and for the first time, we're both superheroes.
不对劲
It's not right.
是不正常 但是...
Well, I mean, it's not normal, but --
不 这个
No, I mean this.
他暴露在外
He's exposed.
如果警♥察♥是长生人
If -- If the cops are Chronicoms,
那他们还等什么
what are they waiting for?
或许就是因为太暴露了
Maybe exposure is the problem.
他们不想当着这些人的面
They don't want to show themselves
暴露自己
in front of all these people.
保持位置
Hold position --
拉...拉线
Pull -- Pull -- Pull the th-- Pull the thread --
他要走了
He's leaving?
他要去哪
Where's he going?
服务通道
The service entrance.
他肯定是走那里进来的
That must be how he came in.
他需要个不远的地方藏轮椅
He needed somewhere close to stash his wheelchair.
他们会在他离开众人视线时马上刺杀他
They're gonna hit him as soon as he's out of sight.
待命...
Sta-Stand -- Stand by --
目标FR...
Target FR --
如果他完全过载
If he overloads completely,
他对我们就没用了
he will be of no use to us.
FD
Fd-fd --
目标FDR FRD FDR
Target FDR -- Frd -- fdr --
FDR FDR
Fdr -- fdr --
目标FDR
Target FDR --
西蒙斯 快停下
Simmons, stop it!
停不下来了
I can't.
这是他自己弄的
He's doing it to himself.
目标...FDR
FDR -- FDR -- F-F-R-F-FDR -- Target --
小心
Look out!
对不起
I'm sorry.
罗斯福州长
Governor Roosevelt.
喝多了吗 朋友
Have a little too much tipple, my friend?
请原谅 他很敬仰您
Uh, forgive us. He's a big fan.
帮帮忙吧 孩子
A little help, son?
好 先生
Yes, sir.
那这是我们的小秘密了
It'll be our little secret, then.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
长生人呢
Where are the Chronicoms?
我们遗漏了什么
We're missing something here.
你需要喝一杯吗
Do you need a drink?
不
No.
弗莱迪 我是你的联络人
Freddy, I'm your contact.
我以为你不会来了
I thought you weren't going to show.
目标FDR 目标弗莱迪
Target FDR -- Target FR-FDR-F-F-F-F-Freddy --
弗莱迪...
Freddy -- F-Freddy -- Freddy -- Freddy -- Freddy -- Freddy --
弗莱迪
Freddy -- F-Fred-Freddy --
弗莱迪...
Freddy -- Freddy -- Freddy -- Freddy -- F--
弗莱迪是谁
Who's Freddy?
我们得去找个安静的地方说话
We need somewhere quiet to talk.
跟我来
Follow me.
等到交接结束
Wait for the hand-off,
再拉线
then pull the thread.
欢迎罗斯福州长
迈克 收到吗
Mack, do you copy?
不是罗斯福
It's not Roosevelt!
长生人在追杀别人 弗莱迪
The Chronicoms are after someone else, named Freddy.
弗莱迪
Freddy?
你父亲和我共事过
Your father and I worked together.
他很强大
He was very powerful,
直到他做了懦夫的选择
until he took the coward's way out.
我当时也在
I was there.
你为什么想见我
Why did you want to see me?
我有份工作给你
I have a job for you.
可以说是第二次机会
A second chance, you could call it.
如果你能把这个送去码头
If you can deliver this to the docks,
那我的雇主会奖赏你
then my employer will reward you.
你家族的荣耀也将得以恢复
And your family's glory will be restored.
这是什么
What is it?
未来
The future.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
你们为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为你是线
Because you are the thread.
震波女
Quake.
我期待已久了
I've been looking forward to this.
抱歉 对我来说可没什么不寻常的
Well, sorry -- this is just another fight for me.
-黛西呢 -应付长生警♥察♥了
- Where's Daisy? - Dealing with the Chroni-Cops.
-这怎么回事 -我们在救你命
- What is all this? - We're saving your life.
走吧
Let's go.
我来保护他 回凯尼格那里碰头
I'll keep him safe. Meet back at Koenig's.
弗莱迪
Freddy...
我就回来
I'll be right with you.
1930年代棒球梗
1930s baseball reference.
我们关门了
We're closed.
去别处找药吧
Go get your medicine somewhere else --
天啊
Geez!
不不
Hey, no, no! No!
我说过 别把血弄在我地板上了
I warned you once about bleeding on the floor!
她需要救治
She needs help.
我们的医生朋友会来这里跟我们碰头
Our doctor friend's gonna meet us here.
等等 弗莱迪呢
Wait, wait, where's Freddy?
什么 他们还没回来吗
Wait, they're not back yet?
等等 你是什么人
Wait, who the hell are you?
我们谈生意时不许女人进来
Hey, no broads while we're talking business.
你说得对 这一个真不怎么样
Wow, you're right. This one really sucks.
他们没回来呢 发生了什么
They're not back. What happened?
新帮派 他们在追杀弗莱迪
The new gang. They're after Freddy.
扯什么呢 他是个无名小卒
Oh, applesauce. He's a nobody.
他是个目标 为什么
He's a target. Give me a reason.
他们不会是想要他爸的钱
They're not after his dad's money.
老头子马利克跳楼时
When old man Malick jumped out that window,
他的债也还了
his debts were paid.
你喊他什么
What did you just call him?
他的全名是什么
His full name. What is it?
威尔弗雷德·马利克 怎么了
Wilfred Malick. Why?
警♥察♥随时会追上我们了
The cops will be on us any minute.
知道他们为什么会追杀你吗 孩子
Any idea why they were after you, kid?
不知道
No, none.
我今晚就是要去送个东西
I-I'm just supposed to make a delivery tonight.
如果他们想阻止他 那我们就不能让他们得逞
Well, if they wanted to stop him, we better make sure they don't.
告诉我们你要去哪
Tell us where you need to go.
威尔弗雷德·马利克 吉迪恩·马利克之父
Wilfred Malick. As in father of Gideon Malick?
日后的美国九头蛇之头
Future head of Hydra in America?
如果长生人杀了马利克
If the Chronicoms kill Malick,
九头蛇会在发展壮大前被消灭
then Hydra is stamped out before it ever takes hold
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表