剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
或许有全人类命运那么重要
maybe fate-of-all-humanity big.
你可能被编程了一个想法
It's possible you were programmed with the idea
任何东西 甚至包括你与我们的友谊
that nothing, not even your friendship with us,
都不能阻碍保护人类
should get in the way of protecting humanity.
我们怎么能确定
How do we know for sure?
我们试试
We test it.
伊诺克 如果我错了
Now, Enoch, if I'm wrong,
你就不会介意这个了
you won't have any problem with this.
-等等 -伊诺克 住手
- Wait. - Enoch, stop!
我无法住手
I...cannot...stop.
伊诺克
Enoch.
伊诺克 我不想要这样
Enoch, I don't want this!
解释
Explain!
你编程了我
You programmed me
不惜一切保护植入物
to protect the implant at all costs,
甚至不惜杀人
even if I had to kill.
甚至不惜杀你
Even if I had to kill you.
天啊
Oh, dear.
你怎么起来了
What are you doing up?
你为什么在乎呢
Why do you care?
因为你不在乎
Because you don't.
我得做一件事
I have to do something, and...
但我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how.
或许我们不需要阻止他
Maybe we don't have to stop him.
如果我们能偷偷取出西蒙斯的记忆屏蔽器
If we can just get the memory zapper out of Simmons
而不被伊诺克发现
without Enoch finding out...
那我们也不需要跟他打了
Then we never have to fight him.
我们可以做到吧
We can do that, right?
要不是事关人命你们也不会提出了 是吧
You wouldn't ask me if there weren't lives at stake, would you?
好
Okay.
要我做什么
What can I do?
我觉得奇怪 你居然得醒着做这个
I just think it's weird that you need to be awake for this thing.
对于大脑手术来说并没什么不寻常
Not uncommon for brain surgery.
-什么 -这当然不是大脑手术
- What? - Which this absolutely is not.
只是移除一个小植入物 很简单
Just removing a little implant. So easy.
各位 我觉得我们...
Guys, I think we've got a --
好吧 我们错在忘了一件事
Okay, see, where we went wrong is we forgot --
伊诺克每次循环开始都会进实验室找西蒙斯
Enoch starts each loop going to Simmons in the lab.
所以他听到了我们说话
So he overheard us talking.
不成问题 调整一下就好
It's not a problem. Simple adjustment.
你好
Hello!
苏萨特工
Agent Sousa.
问你个问题
Say, uh, question for you --
这艘船上什么时候吃午餐
what time is lunch served on this vessel?
我想我们都可以在自己方便时吃饭
I believe we are all free to dine at our own convenience.
真的吗
R-Really?
因为 往往
'Cause, see, often,
如果你在军船上
when you're on, say, a m-military ship,
所有士兵都一起吃饭
all of the soldiers will eat together.
很能鼓舞士气
D-Does wonders for morale.
你跟我们在一起足够久了
You have been with us long enough now
知道我们不一起吃
to know that meals are not taken in a group fashion.
你有什么原因制♥造♥借口
Is there some reason you are creating false pretenses
把我留在这个地方吗
under which you might keep me in this location?
快点 我们赶紧开始 免得...
Quick. Let's get things started before --
那个发生
well, that.
抱歉
Sorry!
好吧 偷偷行动没成功
Alright, well, stealth didn't work.
我们试试更直接的办法
Let's try something more direct.
伊诺克
Enoch.
说来有趣
Funny thing --
我们有件事想跟你谈谈
we have a-a situation that we wanted to talk to you about.
我们觉得你会笑的
We think you're gonna laugh.
或至少能看到其中的讽刺
Or just at least see the irony in it.
他没有看到其中的讽刺
He did not see the irony.
是啊
No. He did not.
伊诺克
Enoch.
珍玛有事拜托你
Jemma has something to ask you.
说吧 珍玛
Go ahead, Jemma.
伊诺克 我需要你为我做件事
Enoch, I need you to do something for me,
但这会有违
but it is going to require
我给你下过的一个命令
countermanding an order I gave you.
回想起来 我早该知道
In retrospect, I should have known
我会为撤销命令设置口令
I'd make countermanding that order password-dependent.
我觉得我们该让大家都参与行动了
I think it's time we get everyone in on the act.
伊诺克
Enoch.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
真不顺利
That did not go well.
他哪来的那些武器
Where'd he get all those weapons?
迪克死了
Deke's dead?
死透透了
Very.
我们需要难过吗
Do we need to be sad about that?
不需要
We do not.
你怎么起来了
What are you doing up?
信不信由你 我困在时间循环里了
Well, believe it or not, I am stuck in a time loop,
我快想不出救大家的办法了
and I'm running out of ways to save us all.
好吧
Okay.
我要怎么帮忙
How can I help?
没时间了
There's no time.
没...
There's...
其实 我可以歇一个循环
Actually... I can take a loop.
你不觉得难以接受吗
So, that wasn't hard for you to swallow?
时间循环的事
The -- The time loop?
你似乎对什么都毫无反应
Nothing seems to faze you.
我对什么都有反应 我只是不表露出来
It all fazes me -- just m-maybe not my face.
每次我向你求助 你都会答应
Every time I ask you for help, you say yes.
即便我不说
Even if I don't ask,
你也等在这里 确保我得到休息
you're waiting here to make me rest or...whatever.
为什么
W-Why?
老实说
Be honest.
老实说吗
Honest?
我了解你这型的
I know your type.
我什么
My what, now?
我认识你这样的人
I know people like you.
我最喜欢的一些人就是你这样的
Some of my favorite people are people like you.
只顾大局 不惜牺牲自己
Focused on the greater good, even at your own expense.
你想让人们以为你喜欢孤身一人
You want people to think you like being alone,
尽管最终你总会回到朋友们身边
even though you always end up back with friends.
你讨厌失去
You hate losing.
每个人都讨厌失去
Everyone hates losing.
对 但你会不断全速奔向麻烦
Yeah, but you'll keep running at the problem full-tilt
直到你要么解决麻烦
until you either solve it
要么一头撞上砖墙
or slam headlong into a brick wall.
有些墙不是隐喻呢
Some of those walls are literal.
是啊
I know.
但那又怎么...
But how does that --
因为当你这样的人冲向那种墙时
Because when people like you run into those walls,
该有人等着扶你起来
you should have someone there to pick you back up.
你...
And you...
你想...
you like to...
做那个人吗
be that someone?
可不是对谁都这样
Not for everyone.
或许对那种风趣幽默
It helps if they're fun to be around
说话直来直去
and if they say what they mean
还有超能力
and if they have that superpower
可以震动东西的人吧
where they can rock things around,
最后那个太牛逼了
which is very impressive.
那...
That's, um...
好具体
that is awfully specific.
你想解决的问题是什么
So, what's this problem you're trying to crack?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表