剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
What was that?! And -- just guessing --
它会怎么要我们的命
how's it gonna kill us?
驱动器跳跃的时候 会带上和风一起走
When the Drive jumps, it takes the Zephyr with it
这是得益于包裹着飞船的缆线网络
due to a network of cables that encompass the ship.
它将驱动器的电流
It carries the current from the drive
传输至环绕和风的屏障
to the shielding around the Zephyr.
如果屏障受损
Without the shielding intact,
那么飞船就不能完整跳跃
only parts of the ship would jump away,
而剩下的部分就会被粉碎
and what remains would be pulverized
就像液化器里的山达尔蜗牛
like a Xandarian snail in a liquifactor.
你怎么听上去那么平静
Why do you sound so calm about that?!
我们随时可能跳跃
And we could jump at any moment,
所以我们得马上修复它
so we need to fix this immediately.
好吧 我们现在怎么办
Okay, so what do we do now?
功率调节器 去看看
The power regulator -- take a look at it.
你去处理那个
You start there,
伊诺克和我给控制板改接线路
and Enoch and I will rewire the control panel.
没问题
Consider it done.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不是该知道要怎么修吗
Shouldn't I know how to fix this?
我怎么不记得要怎么修了
Why can't I remember how to fix it?
别担心 珍玛·西蒙斯
Don't worry, Jemma Simmons.
会没事的
It will be all right.
但我们必须马上行动
But we must act now.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
天啊 又怎么了
God, what now?
没事
It's okay. It's okay.
我们是来救你们走的
We're here to get you out.
你干什么呢 伙计
What are you doing, man?
对不起 先生 女士
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, sir, ma'am.
我太激动了
I just got carried away.
你是谁
Who are you?
这是罗德里格斯特工
This is Agent Rodriguez.
她是我女朋友
She's my girlfriend.
我想这些陌生人不在意这个的
I don't think these strangers care about that,
迈克...林摩局长
Director Mack... Lemore.
你们喊我埃琳娜就好 多包涵我的搭档
You can call me Elena, and please excuse my partner.
他就是很高兴你们都安全
He's just happy that you guys are safe.
我是约翰 这是莉拉
I'm John. She's Lilla.
抱歉 今天真是噩梦一般
Sorry. This whole day has been a nightmare.
当然了
I'm sure it has.
但只要你们听我们的 跟我们走
But if you do what we say and we keep moving,
我们就能送你们回家
we will get you home.
我们本来在为派对买♥♥食物
We were food shopping for a party.
突然就有人在停车场找上并抓走了我们
Men just came right up to us in the parking lot and took us.
为什么
Why?
筹码
Collateral.
但我不懂 我们是无名小卒
But I don't get it. We're nobody.
你们不是无名小卒
You're not nobody.
我也希望我能更好地解释
I just wish I had a better explanation.
如果一切顺利
If everything goes right,
我们可以绕过抓你们的人
we can bypass the people that took you.
他们是懦夫
They're cowards.
不管他们想干什么 我们的飞机就在附近
Whatever they wanted, our plane is nearby.
你们很快就安全了
You'll be safe soon.
如果我们避不开他们会怎么样 先生
What exactly happens if we can't avoid them, sir?
那你们找掩护
Then you find cover.
你...不必喊我"先生"
And you -- you don't have to call me "sir."
喊我"迈克"就好
It's -- It's just "Mack."
我们打开了一个通向地下室的电梯
We've unlocked an elevator to the basement.
绝对有什么在操控主机
Something is definitely screwing with the mainframe.
不能暴♥力♥拆除吗
Can't just rip it out?
我们需要你的超控权限来重启系统 长官
We need your authority override to reboot the systems, sir.
欢迎来到灯塔
Welcome to the Lighthouse.
-电脑 -我们已启动了封锁规程
- Computers. - We have enacted Lockdown Protocol.
我的脸今天帮助了敌人
My own face is aiding the damn enemy today.
关掉它
Turn it off.
我们马上就移走你的脸 长官
We'll remove your face ASAP, sir.
别打趣 金特工
Don't get wise, Agent King.
相信我 她是长生人
I'm telling you, she is a Chronicom.
我对她跟对你一样 感受不到感情
She had the same void of emotions that I get from you.
但她显露了情绪 她有个性
But she showed emotion. She had a personality.
她是斯托纳了解的人
She was the person Stoner knew.
长生人无法模仿那个
Chronicoms can't mimic that.
你就可以
You can.
我跟他们不一样
I'm not like them.
我或许跟以前不一样了 但我不是他们
I may not be what I used to be, but I'm not one of them.
但她是
But she was.
我们得提醒他们
So we need to warn them --
我不喜欢你这态度
And I don't appreciate this attitude from you.
我没有态度
I don't have attitude.
我就这意思
That's my point.
没态度就是我的态度
Not having attitude is my attitude?
对
Yes.
我不知道你在想什么
I don't know what's going on inside you,
但你很聪明
but you're smart.
你足够聪明 知道
You're smart enough to know that this --
这对我并不容易
it's not simple for me,
我本会向你寻求...
and -- and I would turn to you for...
-寻求什么 -我不知道 寻求
- For what? - I don't know. For --
认可吗
For validation?
或许吧 梅琳达 反正该有点什么
Maybe, Melinda. Something.
-我死了 我又活了 -是啊
- I died, and I came back. - Yeah.
我又没想要这样
I didn't ask for that.
但还不是这样了吗
But here we are.
好吧 你没有感觉
And, okay, you don't feel.
但你都不告诉我你的想法
But you won't even tell me what you think.
你想知道我的想法
You want to know what I think?
嗯
Yeah.
你从不会死
You never die.
你总复活
You always come back.
你知道我为你哀悼了多少次吗
You know how many times I've mourned you?
我不想再来一次了
I'm not doing it again.
我更不要哀悼一个有模拟人格的
And I'm certainly not doing it for a decoy
生化机器人替身
with a simulated personality!
谢谢 她终于出现了
Thank you! There she is!
现在别看 但你的情绪在恢复
Don't look now, but your emotions are coming back.
除非你是刚刚看我学的
Unless you just picked that up from watching me.
他们在模仿我 适应
They're mimicking me. Adapting.
我们交心够了吧
Are we done sharing now?
在火车上
On the train.
他说他们会适应
He said they adapt.
他们看到我 便意识到他们还可以窃取个性
They saw me and realized they could steal personalities.
如果他们就在那么做呢
What if they're doing that?
如果他们找到了办法窃取我们的记忆
What if they have a method of taking our memories,
我们的身份 并上传到长生人身体中呢
our identities, and uploading them into Chronicom bodies?
换掉特工 利用他们夺取控制
Replace the Agents, use them to take over.
嗯
Yeah.
斯托纳将军就是下一个
And General Stoner's next.
搞什么
What the hell?
不
Nooooo!
福特 什么事那么要紧
Ford. What is so important?
抱歉 长官 我们需要你的超控权限
Sorry, sir. We needed your override authority
来夺回主机的控制权
to take back mainframe control.
只要能让我们恢复运行就行
Whatever gets us up and running.
好了 来 这边
All right, come on. This way.
又是死胡同
Another dead end?
我们该走另一边的
We should go another way.
我们的飞机就在那扇门后
Our jet's on the other side of that door.
我们就该来这里
We're exactly where we need to be.
但我今天不该在这里
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表