剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
The safety of our people depends on it.
好吧
Fine.
尽量了解情况
Learn what you can.
但你要知道 等你完事了
But you have to realize that when you're done...
她们绝不能离开
they can't be allowed to leave.
我们弄疼你了吗 埃琳娜
Are we hurting you, Elena?
没有
No.
我就是不知道往我身上扎针
I'm just not sure how stabbing me with needles
怎么能帮我再快起来
is gonna help me run fast again.
这只是拼图的一部分
It's just one part of the puzzle.
这有助于分解
This will help break down
你体内的任何毒素
any poison in your body.
这有点出我的舒适区了
This all is a bit out of my comfort zone,
但我什么都愿试
but I'll try anything.
我们会尽力而为
We'll do what we can.
但如果能知道这种毒素
Though it would help to know
究竟是什么会大有帮助
exactly what this poison was.
我不知道它来自哪 但...
I don't know where it came from, but...
它害死了我的一个好友
it killed a close friend of mine.
我们取的血样和组织样本
The blood and tissue samples we took
应该可以帮助分辨它
should help identify it.
那样我们就能真正理解
Then we can really understand
它是如何影响你的异人生理机能的了
how it affects your Inhuman biology.
我知道你不非得帮我
I know you didn't have to help me,
所以谢谢你
so thank you.
我们会照顾自己人
We look out for our community.
不必太动怒
Don't get too bent out of shape.
我们治好埃琳娜后
Once we cure Elena,
就会忘记我们来过这里
we'll forget we ever found this place.
我会决定你们什么时候离开 不是你
I decide when you leave. Not you.
你在这里关了很多犯人吗
Do you keep a lot of prisoners here?
就像我们看到的那个想逃离你的女人
Like that woman we saw running away from you?
她不关你事
She's none of your concern.
为什么 你对她做了什么
Why? What did you do to her?
我想知道
I was curious to see
你朋友是否有任何进展
if your friend made any progress.
看来没有
Seems not.
接下来交给我吧 李
I can handle things from here, Li.
你该休息的
You're supposed to rest.
放松
Relax.
我们得回和风
We need to get to the Zephyr.
这种水疗治疗对我根本没用
I'm not getting anywhere with these spa treatments.
你觉得他们真希望你恢复异能吗
Do you think they even want you to get your powers back?
怎么 你从那个带刀的人身上读到什么了吗
What, did you read something off of the guy with the knives?
嗯 鄙视 愤怒 敌意
Yeah. Disdain, rage, animosity--
你确定那不是我吗
Are you sure that wasn't me?
-放开我 -带柯拉回房♥间
- Let go of me! - Take Kora back to her room.
抱歉我们打扰了你
Sorry we disturbed you.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
柯拉不会有事的 她就是需要休息
Kora will be fine. She just needs her rest.
你也是 埃琳娜
As do you, Elena.
我对你的症状有个想法
I have a theory about your symptoms.
一些最后测试结果会在早上出来
Some final test results that come in the morning
应该能给出证实
should confirm it.
今晚好好睡吧
Have a good night.
如果她早上
If she doesn't hand over
还不能拿出什么魔药来
some sort of magic pill by the morning --
嗯 我们就走
Yeah, we're out of here.
不管那是怎么回事 都跟我们无关
Whatever that was, it's not our fight.
好吧 我们有10分钟查找问题
Okay, we got about 10 minutes to troubleshoot
然后和风1号♥就要把自己跳死了
before Z1 jumps into oblivion.
迪克 你的B计划如何了
Deke, where are you on Plan B?
好吧
Okay.
我们现在应该可以切断时间驱动器的电源了
We should be able to cut the power to the Time Drive now.
退后 会有一大股电涌的
Stand back. There's gonna be a big surge of electricity.
电很危险
Electricity's dangerous.
你觉得我像穴居人吗
Do I look like a Neanderthal to you?
我跟一群穴居人待过一阵
I spent time with a tribe of Neanderthals.
苏萨特工看上去不像他们
Agent Sousa does not resemble one.
他没有他们特征性的眉骨
He lacks the characteristic brow ridges.
我们可以按按钮了吗
Can we just push the button, please?
拜托 成功吧
Come on. Work.
要不我跳到C计划
How 'bout I jump to Plan C
为大家做弃船准备吧
and get us ready to abandon ship?
外婆 情况不妙
Nana, it's not looking so good.
真希望我们还有更多...
If only we had more --
希望你们睡得好
I hope you got some sleep.
我们中一个睡了
One of us did.
测试结果如何 你的想法对吗
What did the tests say? Was your theory correct?
是的
Yes.
我们彻底地查找了一番污染物
We did a thorough search for any contaminants,
外来粒子 病原体
foreign particles, pathogens.
毫无发现
Nothing came up.
对不起 埃琳娜
I'm sorry, Elena,
但你的问题不在生理
but your problem isn't physical.
而是心理
It's in your mind.
就是这个吗 这就是你的想法
So, that's it? That's your theory?
这不是我编的 是真的
I'm not making this up. This is real.
虽然不是生理问题
The fact that it's psychological
但问题同样真实存在
doesn't make it any less real.
我们走吧 她帮不了我们
We should go. She can't help me.
或许还有别的办法
There may be another way.
你能感觉到她的焦虑飙升吗
Can you feel her anxiety spiking?
对 但怎么...
Yeah, but how --
你不是我遇见的第一个
You're not the first person I've met
有共情天赋的人
with an empathic gift.
但我不是异人
But I'm not Inhuman.
你的能力仍很了不起
What you can do is still remarkable.
事实上 这能力或许是帮助埃琳娜的关键
In fact, this gift may be the key to helping Elena.
你可以引导她
You could guide her
探索她的情绪过往
on an exploration of her emotional past.
算了吧
Oh, yeah, no.
她不怎么擅长感情
Feelings aren't exactly her thing.
这是真的
They're really not.
如果这有一线成功的机会
If there's a chance it could work,
你不想试试吗
don't you want to take it?
这真的是我最糟的噩梦
This is literally my worst nightmare.
我们可算达成一致了
Finally we agree on something.
这能增强你潜意识
This will help strengthen the bond
和意识思维间的联♥系♥
between your subconscious and your conscious mind.
那是威士忌吗
Is that whiskey?
如果是 我要来很多
And if so, I want a lot of it.
草药和泥土
Herbs and some dirt.
但现在 我什么都肯试
But at this point, I'll try anything.
我需要跟她的脸靠得这么近吗
Do I have to be this close to her face?
据你描述
From what you described,
肢体接触能增强连接
physical contact makes the connection stronger.
吸气
Now breathe in.
看来我的存在让你们不自在
I can see my presence is making you self conscious.
我让你们自己解决吧
I'll let you work it out on your own.
信不信由你 但单独更糟
Believe it or not, alone is worse.
嗯 我从你这里只能感到尴尬
Yeah, and all I'm feeling from you is embarrassment.
如果肢体接触有帮助 我有个点子
If physical contact will help, I have an idea.
拜托告诉我 我们不是要抱抱
Please tell me we're not gonna spoon.
这还差不多
That's more like it.
我要你尽量来打倒我
Now I want you to try and beat me.
用你的异能来躲避我的袭击
Avoid my hits using your power.
我不太确定...
I'm still not sure --
总算是有反应了
Well, that was something.
生气是一种情绪吗
Is pissed off an emotion?
但你为什么无法躲开
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表