剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Like coke?
苏打水怎么了 我不懂
The soda? I'm not following.
迪克 你的朋友离
Deke, your friends are a long way
神盾局特工差远了
from being S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
但那就是需要你的地方了
But that's where you come in.
我们需要一位领袖
We need a leader,
尤其是因为我们近来发现的
especially with all the enemy chatter
各种敌方消息
we've been picking up.
什么意思 长生人吗
What do you mean, the Chronicoms?
我蒙发现惹虾仁机器银的综鸡
Ix-nay on the iller-kay obot-ray.
抱歉 亚特兰大唱片
Sorry about that, Atlantic Records.
三百万都不足以让我早上起床
$3 million doesn't even get me out of bed in the morning.
我们不能在这里谈 我们得回总部
We can't talk here. We got to fall back to HQ.
拜托告诉我你没有
Please tell me you didn't.
你当然有了
Of course you did.
认识你很荣幸 长官
What an honor to meet you, sir.
我们真的是大粉丝
We are really, really big fans.
不过
Well, I mean, you know,
或许我们中有一个是更大的粉丝
maybe one is a slightly bigger fan.
或许是那个模仿了麦肯锡局长的
Yeah, you know, probably the one who patterned his fighting style
格斗风格的人
after Director Mackenzie.
你称那为格斗风格吗
And you call that a fighting style?
哥们 你不会希望我雷霆出动的
Dude, you do not want me to break out these thunderclouds.
嗯 我的多普勒雷达探测到了一阵拳暴
Yeah, my Doppler radar detects a fist storm.
各位 别闹了 淡定点
Guys, guys, just tone it down, like, a lot of notches.
这里可是绝密军事基地
This is a top-secret military facility,
不是你和你朋友的派对场所
not a party pad for you and your friends.
-你似乎有点反应过激了 -完全没有
- Feels like you're over-reacting. - Not even a little.
科尔森似乎不介意
Coulson seemed fine with it.
什么...
Wh--
科尔森还活着吗
Coulson's alive?
科尔森的身体跟那些长生人一起炸碎了
Coulson's body disintegrated when he blew up those Chronicoms,
但他的头脑 生命数据
but his mind -- life data...
在硬盘上安全保存了
...stayed safe and sound on a hard drive.
我的资源不多
Now, I didn't have much in the way of resources,
所以
so...
我只能随机应变了
...I had to improvise.
科尔森
Coulson?
而不是一堆困在数码地狱里的1和0吗
And not a bunch of ones and zeroes trapped in a digital Hell?
我是想这么想
I'd like to think so.
但诚然
But admittedly,
我是进行了不少灵魂自省
there's been some real soul-searching here.
天啊 听听他的话
God, listen to this guy.
如此谦卑
So humble.
你知道他只手
You know he single-handedly
毁掉了长生人吧
demolished the Chronicoms, right?
其实 我用上了两只手
Actually, it cost me both hands.
你来了太棒了 迈克
It's good you're here, Mack.
据我判断 茜玻活了下来
From what I can tell, Sibyl's still out there.
茜玻
Sibyl?
长生人的首领
The head Chronicom.
她利用什么"时间流"
She uses something called Time Streams
来预测未来
to predict the future.
嗯 但我敢说她的水晶球
Yeah, but I bet her crystal ball
没显示即将到来的大爆♥炸♥
didn't show a certain Big Bang coming.
是吧
Am I right?
这个茜玻难道没死于爆♥炸♥吗
Shouldn't this Sibyl have died in the blast?
按说是 但不过
You'd think, but then again,
我靠硬盘存活了下来
I made it out on a hard drive,
所以我想 她可能也有办法逃脱
which got me thinking about ways she might have escaped.
科尔森发现证据
Coulson's found evidence
表明茜玻溜进了河尽镇的电力系统
that Sibyl slipped into the River's End power supply.
我一直在监控本地电力网
I've been monitoring the local grid.
每次发生电涌
Every time there's a power surge,
就有更多这个出现
more of these appear.
所以你觉得她在联络外界
So, you think she's reaching out.
什么目的呢
Any idea what for?
我觉得茜玻在建新猎人
I think Sibyl's building new Hunters.
买♥♥来了你要的东西
Picked up that stuff you asked for.
真是个有趣的地方
Interesting place.
茜玻
Sibyl?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我需要拓展我的能力
I needed to expand my capabilities.
我等你等了一辈子
I've been waiting my whole life for you.
我还不够吗
Was I not enough?
你已达成了目的
You have served a purpose.
你不能离开我
You can't leave me.
我们分享了那么多
Not after everything we've shared.
我同意
I concur.
你知道的太多了
You know too much.
见到你真高兴 迈克
It's good to see you, Mack.
我知道这一年对你不容易
I know this last year hasn't been easy for you.
看来不止我过得辛苦
Seems I'm not the only one.
是啊
You're not wrong.
不过自从蟋蟀不再拿我的录像机
Though it's been better since Cricket stopped
播放他的家庭录影 情况好多了
playing his home videos in my VCR slot.
最难的就是团队不在
Hardest part's been not having the team around.
你肯定很想念悠悠球
You must really miss Yo-Yo.
我很高兴她没看到我这副模样
I'm just glad she hasn't had to see me like this.
虽然这话出自一个超高频频道上的脑袋
Well, this may be coming from a head on a UHF channel,
但自我孤立真的不健康
but isolating yourself just isn't healthy.
你需要朋友
You need your friends,
尤其是在艰难时刻
especially during the rough patches.
或许你该考虑搬回来跟我们住
Maybe you should think about moving back in with us.
团队还在融合
Team's still gelling,
但他们很有勇气
but they got a lot of heart.
我希望你能来观看训练
I was hoping you could sit in on a training sesh.
这是我策划的 我称之为
Something I cooked up that I call...
大挑战
The Gauntlet.
好了 各位
Okay, guys.
我们的一切训练都为了此刻
All our training comes down to this.
没事吧 迪哥
Everything okay, D?
嗯 就是...
Yeah, it's just...
迈克 我真的好想向他展示我们的本事
Mack. I really want to show him what we can do.
别担心 我们行的
Don't worry. We got this.
谢谢 奥佳
Thanks, Olga.
我很感动
That means a lot.
好了 团队
Alright, team.
我们来吧
Let's do this.
好 迪克小队
Okay, Deke Squad,
小心敌人
beware enemy hostiles
使用致命武力
and engage with deadly force!
准备爆破
Ready for explosives!
张帮 上
Chang Gang, go, go, go, go, go!
好样的 白♥痴♥
Nice work, idiot.
奥佳
Olga!
你怎么用真炸♥药♥
Why are you using live explosives?!
没人说我们在拍MV
Nobody told me we were shooting a video.
迪克真得开了那个鼓手
Deke really needs to fire that drummer.
好吧 或许在表演结束后
Okay, probably not the best idea
进行大挑战不是个好主意
to run The Gauntlet right after a gig,
大家的肾上腺素冲动
what with everyone still coming down
还没过去呢
from the adrenaline rush.
我觉得你的问题比那要严重
I think your problems run deeper than that.
先别放弃我们
Don't give up on us yet.
你还没看到最棒的部分呢
You still haven't seen the best part.
不
No.
我自己设计的
Designed it myself.
镀铬刀片 几乎无回弹
Chromed out blade, almost zero recoil.
我说了"不行"
I said "No."
这不是好主意
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表