剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
...can you...
情报
...information...
威尔弗雷德
...Wilfred.
伊诺克 收到了 你听到了吗
Enoch, I copy. Do you hear me?
伊诺克 你收到吗 完毕
Enoch, do you copy? Over.
你们干什么呢
What the hell are you doin'?
伊诺克 你收到吗 完毕
Enoch, do you copy? Over.
你收到吗 完毕
Do you copy? Over.
要告诉我你们为什么翻我的货吗
Wanna tell me why you're snooping through my goods?
我需要知道我们面对的是谁和什么情况
I need to know who and what we're dealing with.
你可能觉得这事很简单
You may not think there's more to this,
但我不觉得
but I do.
麦肯锡局长 收到吗
Director Mackenzie, do you copy?
可以听到吗
Can you hear me?
他们有麻烦了
They're in trouble.
要去哪吗
Going somewhere?
我需要去出勤
I need to be in the field.
我是保护他们的人
I'm the one who protects them.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
你现在完全不能离开
You are in no condition to leave.
更不能穿着你的21世纪服装离开
Certainly not in your 21st-century attire.
我没在征求同意
I wasn't asking for permission.
梅特工 容我说一句
Agent May, if I may.
你近来不太在状态
You have not been yourself of late.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我什么感觉都没有
I'm not feeling anything.
恐怕是出现了并发症
I fear there may have been some complications.
你唯一需要担心的问题
The only complications you need to worry about
就是如果你不告诉我
are the ones you'll suffer
他们在哪 你会承受的问题
if you don't tell me where they are.
我不被允许透露这些信息
I am not allowed to divulge that information.
如果我们不阻止他
If we don't stop him,
他会建立九头蛇 创造红骷髅
he's gonna build up Hydra and create the Red Skull.
他已经做到了
He already did.
我们不能解决过去的问题
We can't fix the mistakes of the past.
为什么不能
Why not?
我开始觉得你们是疯子了
I'm beginning to think you people are crazy.
九头蛇 红骷髅 超级战士血清
Hydra? Red Skull? Super Soldier Serum?
简直像报纸笑话版块里的东西
Sounds like something out of the funny papers.
是啊 但可一点不好笑
Yeah, well, there's nothing funny about it.
-我们不能阻止 -我们能
- We can't stop it. - Yes, we can.
我们不该阻止 对不起
I mean we shouldn't. I'm sorry.
恕我直言 这不是你该做的决定
With all due respect, it's not your call to make.
迈克才是局长
Mack is the Director,
他并不知道全部信息
and he doesn't have all the information.
黛西 悠悠球 有人听到吗
Daisy? Yo-Yo? Anyone?
有谁在 能收到吗
Who's out there? Do you copy?
她不知道你回来了
She doesn't know you're back.
梅特工 听到你的声音太好了
Agent May, it's so nice to hear your voice.
你在哪
Where are you?
我们这就回和风
We're coming back to the Zephyr.
那迈克和迪克呢
What about Mack and Deke?
-不用担心 -算了
- There's no need to worry. - Never mind.
我自己去找他们
I'll find them myself.
不 别离开和风
No, don't leave the Zephyr.
梅
May!
我们得完成任务
We need to complete the mission.
然后再解决梅的事
Then we'll deal with May.
我现在知道你是什么人了
Now that I know what you are,
我再问你一次
I will ask you one more time.
弗雷德会去哪
Where is Freddy gonna end up?
历史正确的一边
On the right side of history.
你别想阻止进步
You can't stop progress.
我们不想阻止什么
We don't want to stop anything.
我们只想找到朋友
We just want to find our friends.
那你们下地狱去吧
Well, then you can go to Hell.
等等
Wait. Wait.
我知道那是那里 我去过
I know where that is. I've been there.
我信你
I'm sure you have.
不 地狱港
No, no. Hell's Harbor.
那是背叛者去背叛背叛者的地方
Where the double-crossers go to double-cross the double-crossers.
但你别想及时赶到 除非你们能飞
But you'll never make it there unless you can fly.
火车都赶不及
There's no trains fast enough.
我们是能飞 告诉我们怎么找到那里
We can fly. Tell us how to find it.
我路上告诉你们
I'll tell you on the way.
那不行
That's not possible.
你们不带上我
I'm not telling you anything
我就什么都不说
unless you take me along.
弗雷德也是我的责任 我要知道答案
Freddy's my responsibility, too. I want answers.
如果你们想找到朋友
If you want to help your friends,
这就是我的要价
that's my price.
他们在一列火车上
They are on a train.
我去查日程表
I will access the schedules.
如果神盾局也在呢
What if S.H.I.E.L.D. is there?
目标是威尔弗雷德·马利克
The target is Wilfred Malick.
如果我们成功
If we succeed,
未来就没有神盾局了
there will not be any S.H.I.E.L.D. in the future,
那些跟我们来到这里的人
and those who have followed us here...
就会不合时宜了
will be out of time.
让我检查下酒
Just let me inspect the bottles.
想害死我吗
And get me killed?
我送去开过的酒 他们会怎么想我
I deliver opened bottles. What's that say about me?
我乱翻看吗
That I'm a snoop?
你不好奇吗
You're not curious?
好奇比轻信更容易害死人
Curious'll get you killed faster than trust.
我们就把他送过去得了
Let's just get him there and be done with it.
不是只溅起涟漪 不激起大浪吗
It's ripples, not waves, right?
不会有人知道的
No one will ever know.
让开 弗雷德
Step aside, Freddy.
迪克 帮个忙
Deke, give me a hand.
我说了
Like I said.
我不能让你们那么做
I can't let you do that.
放下枪 弗雷德
Put the gun down, Freddy.
你得听你朋友的
You need to listen to your friend here.
让我完成工作
Just let me do my job,
我们就都能回家了
and we can all go home.
对不起 梅特工
I am sorry, Agent May.
我不能让你离开飞船
I cannot let you leave this ship.
你没种[肚子]扣扳机
You don't have the guts to pull that trigger.
对 我可能是没有肠道消化系统
No, I may not have an intestinal digestive system,
但我很能够施加压力
but I am very capable of applying pressure to --
我不想伤害你
I do not wish to harm you.
因为我们在作战
Since we are at war,
我借机升级了
I took the opportunity to upgrade
猎人等级的战斗技能包
to the Hunter-Level Combat Skill Package.
一台机器就是一台机器
A machine is still just a machine.
没必要人身攻击
No need to make this personal.
我不能让你走
I cannot let you leave.
梅
May!
退下
Stand down.
你不是萨吉
You're not Sarge.
对 我不是
No. I'm not.
你也不是科尔森
You're not Coulson either.
对也不对
Well, yes and no.
你就不觉得惊奇吗
Aren't you at all surprised?
我...
I mean...
都死了
I was dead.
你现在也还是死的
You still are.
她见到你时毫无反应
She wasn't even fazed when she saw you.
你不觉得有点怪吗
Don't you think that's a little strange?
是很奇怪
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表