剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
中情局 我们什么都知道
CIA. We know all.
包括你 苏萨先生
Even about you, Mr. Sousa.
你曾是28步兵团的侦察员
How you were a scout for the 28th infantry
直到在巴斯托涅中了弹
till you took shrapnel at Bastogne,
在艾瑟丹能源干过
worked at Isodyne Energy,
扳倒了休·琼斯和九人理事会
took down Hugh Jones and the Council of Nine.
而且那些还只是我有权限
And those are just the investigations
谈的调查行动
that I am cleared to talk about.
你究竟为何而来
Why are you really here?
这是关于我给你们发的那份报告吗
Is this about the report I sent you guys?
我不能证实也不能否认
I can neither confirm nor deny that.
希望是这样
Well, I hope so.
因为如果神盾局真在二战后
Because if S.H.I.E.L.D. has been infiltrated
被休眠特工渗透了
with sleepers post-World War II,
我们需要现在就揪出他们
we need to root it out right now,
以免他们生根
before it takes hold.
我只能说你并不是乱猜
Look, all I can say is that you are not crazy.
被你关押的人
And the people that you have locked up
可能是关键证据
might be the key to proving it.
那跟我来
Then come with me.
你 我的朋友 害我输了个赌约
You, my friend, just lost me a bet.
我本以为你会开口
See, I thought you'd crack.
但我们不知道你是什么样的人物
Didn't realize who we were dealing with.
抱歉演了这么一出
Pardon the theatrics.
测试自己人还是小心为上
Can't be too careful when you're testing your own.
那是测试
It was a test.
你通过了
And you passed.
表现极佳
Flying colors.
很高兴总算见到管事的人了
Well, it's nice to finally meet the man in charge.
天啊 你的判断真直接
Gosh, you just go right to that, huh?
那么 有话直说
And so, man to man,
赫利俄斯 安全吗
Helius, is it secure?
因为如果有任何薄弱点
'Cause if there were any weaknesses,
那我们务必要合作守卫
it'd be key if we could collab on that.
当然
Sure.
但要想那样
But in order for that to happen,
我得是个白♥痴♥
I would have to be a moron!
不 等等
No, just wait --
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我们不是谈得好好的
We were interfacing so well.
叫你的左倾朋友滚蛋
Tell your pinko friends to go screw!
至于赫利俄斯
And as for Helius,
那破玩意跟镇纸一样好用
that hunk-o-junk's about as functional as a paperweight.
这世上根本没有足够强大
Nothing on Earth is powerful enough
能让它达到速度的东西
to get it up to velocity.
拿走好了 斯大林党
So take it, Stalinite.
它不好用
It doesn't work.
没错 苏联佬
That's right, Ivan.
是啊 回乌拉尔去吧
Yeah. Yeah, run back to the Urals!
赫利俄斯在实验室里进行操控
So, Helius is controlled from the lab,
但离建筑有一定的安全距离
but kept a safe distance away from the buildings.
我有发现
I got something.
当然了
Of course you did.
赫利俄斯不好使
Helius is a dud.
它根本不好用
It doesn't work.
他说这世上没有任何足够强大
He said there's nothing on Earth powerful enough
能让它达到速度的东西
to get it up to velocity.
那是好事吧
That's a good thing, right?
不 他错了 因为现在有了
No, but he's wrong, because there is now --
长生人就行
a Chronicom.
还记得原始的伊诺克给巨石机器供能
Remember when Original-Enoch fueled up the monolith machine
像超新星般爆♥炸♥吗
and went all supernova
我都不知道我是不是会死 然后
and I didn't know if I was gonna die and it...
-那好吓人 -等等 你觉得
- It was very scary. - Wait, so you think
赫利俄斯也能以同样方式启动吗
Helius could be powered up the same way?
一个甘愿赴死的长生人
A Chronicom that's willing to die
加上一台离子聚变反应堆
plus an Ion Fusion Reactor
相当于一个爆♥炸♥半径几英里的炸♥弹♥
will equal a bomb with a blast radius for miles.
如果那玩意爆♥炸♥ 就能毁灭...
If that thing goes off, it could take out --
整个神盾局的智囊团
The entire brain trust of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们得让铁骑出动
We need to call in the Cavalry.
我们那么喊梅
Well, that's what we call May.
但她不还是个没有感情的杀人机器吗
But isn't she still an unfeeling killbot?
我们面对的敌人也是
That's exactly what we're facing.
或许我们正需要这个
Might be exactly what we need.
当然 我们知道尺寸是个问题
Obviously, we know that size is an issue.
但我相信这个问题可以解决
But I'm sure that problem can be resolved.
现在有传言说
And it is currently rumored
苏联人有一款更创新的
that the Soviets have a slightly more innovative model
这种通讯表
of this same communicator watch.
但我们的情报显示...
But our intelligence indicates...
我们看到了那么多破事
So, after everything we've seen,
却没人对女飞行员感到惊奇吗
no one blinks twice at a woman pilot?
四五十年代的女飞行员要优秀于男的
Women pilots in the '40s and '50s out-flew the men.
她们必须更优秀
They had to,
因为我们要为打靶练习拖靶子
since we were towing the targets for target practice.
厉害 但还是...
Impressive, but still...
性别歧视吗 对
Sexist? Yeah.
我知道你急于出外勤
So, I know you're eager to be in the field.
但他们是平民科学家
But these are civilian scientists, so --
别太凶
Go easy.
知道了
Got it.
没反应的人 就是目标
If they don't react to this, they're the target.
大家都说这个夏普多客气时
I should have known something was fishy
我就该感觉出来情况不对劲
when everyone was saying how nice this Sharpe guy was.
我一直听说他是个特混♥蛋♥的家伙
I always heard he was a jerk of the highest order.
没什么不对
That's not inaccurate.
还有那个装成卡特的女人
And the lady pretending to be Carter?
简直是最垃圾的假口音了
Worst fake accent you've ever heard.
你该跟她说这话
You should tell her that.
退后点 他们可能会冲出来
Stand back. They may get jumpy.
在这里呢
Here they are.
希望你这趟没白来
Hope it was worth the drive.
走吧
Let's go.
我需要跟他们待会儿
I'm gonna need some time with them.
单独待会儿
Alone.
无意冒犯你们部门
With all due respect to your department,
但绝对不行
not a chance.
要么带上我 要么别想
Look, either do this with me or not at all.
请注意
Attention. Attention.
强制撤离规程
Mandatory evacuation procedures...
真的很抱歉
Sorry, really.
马上放我出去
Let me out of here right now!
我是个迷弟
I'm a fan!
他真的是
He really is!
我们是好人 真的
We're the good guys, I swear!
快走
Get out! Get out!
-这边走 快 -快走
- This way. Come on. - Go!
没事 快走
It's okay. Get out.
快走
Move! Move!
-走啊 -走
- Let's move! - Let's go!
走
Move!
你
You!
-救命 -没事
- Help! Help! - It's okay.
我们找人帮你 快走
We'll get you help. Get out.
快走
Go!
快点
Come on, come on.
-你 -怎么回事
- You! - What's happening?
你 那边
You! That way!
梅 那是长生人
May! That's the Chronicom!
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表