剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威出品
神盾局特工
第七季 第十二集
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
所有我们没能获胜的结局
Every outcome where we don't come out on top
都有一个共同点
has one thing in common.
-菲兹 -现在你要带我们去找他
- Fitz. - And now you're gonna take us to him.
茜玻把柯拉丢给我
Sibyl dropped Kora in my lap
因为他们知道我会想救她
because they knew I'd want to save her.
问题是 我已经有一个要去救的姐妹了
The thing is, I already have a sister to save.
她叫珍玛·西蒙斯
Her name is Jemma Simmons.
你在哪
Where are you?!
我不想忘记
I don't want to forget.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的 我保证
It's gonna be okay. I promise.
看他的态度 他是没找到菲兹
I'm guessing from his attitude that he didn't find Fitz.
菲兹
Fitz?
菲兹是谁
Who's Fitz?
你妈妈是为保护黛西不被他伤害而死
Your mother died protecting Daisy from him.
呼叫所有长生人飞船
To all Chronicom vessels,
你们可以随意开火
you may fire whenever you want.
他们动手了
They're doing it.
他们在摧毁神盾局
They're destroying S.H.I.E.L.D.
那是太空激光吗
Are those space lasers?
就是刚好在太空里的激光罢了
Just lasers that happen to be in space.
但那是武器吧
But they're weapons, right?
绝对是
100%.
但似乎并未瞄准我们
But they don't seem to be aimed at us,
所以他们可能还没看到我们
which means they probably don't see us yet.
希望我这么做之后他们还是不会发现我们
Hope that's still true after I do this.
好 我们还有不到一分钟
Alright, we got less than a minute
跟和风对接
before we dock with the Zephyr...
不然就是另一种情况了
or the other thing's gonna happen.
即便我们成功跟和风对接
Let's say we manage to dock with the Zephyr
并想办法营救了西蒙斯和迪克
and somehow rescue Simmons and Deke.
然后呢
Then what?
一次解决一个问题
One problem at a time.
开始咯
Here we go.
三
Three...
二
two...
一
one.
飞得好 震动女
Nice flying, Tremors.
不是"震波女"吗
I thought it was "Quake."
怎么回事 我们被击中了吗
What was that? Are we hit?
不是
No.
他们好像锁定了和风
I think they've locked on to the Zephyr.
那么
So...
看来下一个问题出现了
I guess this is the next problem.
他们是不是可能在另一边
Is it possible they're on the other side,
也这么准备着
doing the exact same thing?
扫描他们的飞船 看能不能找到队员们
Let's scan their ship, see if we can find our team.
这是你说出菲兹所在的最后机会
This is your last chance to give up Fitz's location.
长生人可不会那么...
The Chronicoms won't be so --
业余吗
Amateurish?
平庸吗
Pedestrian?
笨拙吗
Ham-fisted?
我们有更精确的信息提取办法
We have a more precise method of retrieving information.
看看你啊
Well, look at you.
我本想说"血肉之躯"
I was gonna say "in the flesh,"
但我猜你更多是太空时代的聚合材料
but I suspect it's more like a space-age polymer...
或什么做的
or something.
不管怎样 真是太厉害了
Either way, it's super-impressive.
这一切都是
Everything is.
多么了不起的胜利
And what a triumph.
所有神盾局目标均被摧毁
All S.H.I.E.L.D. targets destroyed.
除了灯塔
Except for the Lighthouse.
直奔重点啊
Straight to the point.
我喜欢
I like that.
你进去过
You've been inside.
你知道灯塔的设计建造
You know that the Lighthouse was built
能抵御一切外部攻击
to withstand any external attack.
所以我们要采取另一个办法
Which is why we're taking a different approach.
但如果利奥波德·菲兹还活着 这就都白费了
None of it matters if Leopold Fitz is alive.
只要他还活着 我们的未来就无法保障
As long as he lives, our future isn't secure.
珍玛·西蒙斯已把他从自己的记忆里抹去
Jemma Simmons has effectively erased him from her memory.
事实上 从我看到的来看
In fact, based on what I saw,
他很可能已经死了
there's a good chance he isn't even alive.
我不能冒险
I'm not leaving it to chance.
我给她注射的东西将溶解她的植入物
The injection I gave her will dissolve her implant.
我们会知道她是不是真忘了利奥波德·菲兹
We'll learn whether she's truly forgotten Leopold Fitz...
还是说那只是在掩盖真♥相♥
or whether it's simply masking the truth.
神盾局基地似乎被摧毁了
It looks like every S.H.I.E.L.D. base is gone.
包括三曲翼
Even the Triskelion.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我会没事的
I will be.
就是...好难承受
It's just...A lot.
你能感到那些生命的流逝吗
You can feel all those lives lost?
我们怎么没被攻击 茜玻清楚我们在哪
Why weren't we attacked? Sibyl knows where we are.
她很聪明
She's smart.
她知道灯塔能抗住传统袭击
She knows the Lighthouse would survive a conventional assault.
她肯定另有计划
She must have other plans.
那是哪传来的
Where's that coming from?
长生人又干什么了
What are the Chronicoms doing now?
我无法阻止
I can't stop it.
你们去执行封锁规程
Why don't you two implement lockdown protocols
我来搞清楚情况吧
while I figure this out.
你怎么不告诉我你在跟长生人合作
Why didn't you tell me you were working with the Chronicoms?
我没跟长生人合作
I'm not working with the Chronicoms.
是他们在为我工作 为我们
They're working for me -- for us.
这是我计划的一部分
It's part of my plan.
那杀我妈妈也是你计划的一部分吗
Was killing my mom a part of your plan, as well?
我看到她的尸体了
I saw her body.
我知道是你
I know it was you.
我那是为了你
I did that for you.
为了保护你
To protect you.
我没叫你那么做
I didn't ask for that.
因为你是个好人
Because you're a good person.
你看不到其他人的邪恶
You don't see the evil in others.
如果你听到了她说的一些话
If you'd only heard some of the things she said --
说你是个错误
that you were a mistake,
说她对你的出生感到后悔
that she was sad you were even born,
还说你该被杀掉
how you needed to be put down.
嘉颖根本不想做你妈妈
Jiaying was never interested in being your mother.
她只想控制你
She only wanted to control you.
她讨厌你
She resented you.
但我是来帮你解脱的
But I'm here to set you free.
让你看到你可以多么强大
To show you how powerful you can be.
那太可怕了
It was terrible,
看到她躺在停尸台上
seeing her on a table like that.
我知道
I know.
我要确保她的尸体被埋葬
I'm making sure her body is buried
还有所有企图伤害你的人
and that everyone who tried to hurt you
也会跟她一起深埋地下
will be buried with her.
破坏者19
Breaker, breaker one-nine.
我是大坏狼
This is the Big Bad Wolf.
我已进入鸡舍
I'm in the henhouse.
该炸鸡了
Time to fry some chicken.
我这里有种刺痛感
I have a tingle right here.
可能是植入物
It's probably the implant.
屏蔽了你记忆的生物植入物
The bio-implant that blocks your memories --
关于那谁的记忆
of you-know-who.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表