剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
给我一小时 我能让他们省下几十年
Give me an hour, I'll save them decades.
这是赫利俄斯
And this is Helius.
我还以为它会更大
I thought it would be bigger.
你真会开玩笑 夏普先生
You're a real cut-up, Mr. Sharpe.
这是模型 1:20的
That's the model, one-twentieth in scale.
真赫利俄斯在测试场呢
Helius itself is on the testing field.
离子聚变反应堆
Now, an Ion Fusion Reactor
是火箭科学的圣杯之一
is one of rocket science's holy grails.
想想看
Think of it --
它能为一座太空站永恒供能
it could power a space station in perpetuity.
那些宪兵 他们怎么来基地的
The MPs. How do they get to base?
他们住在这里
They live here.
就像我 他们也不怎么能见到外面世界
Like me, they don't get to see much of the outside world.
今早有人进入过基地吗
Did anyone enter the base this morning?
有啊
Well, sure.
科学团队每天来上班
The science team comes in daily.
我们得找他们每个人谈话
We'll need to speak to each of them.
只是常规问话
Just routine. Couple of questions.
这是为了下午的测试吗
Is this about the test this afternoon?
测试 当然
Yes, the test, definitely.
你们知道什么我不知道的事吗
You two know something I don't?
绝对比你知道得多
Infinitely more.
我们能看到内部
We got eyes inside.
好啊
Great.
希望那人会开始交待
Let's hope our guy starts singing.
你们抓错人了
You got the wrong guy.
我们很清楚你是谁
We know exactly who you are.
告诉我们
Now tell us,
谁安排安全进出
who determines security access?
最好回答她
I'd answer her.
谁能靠近赫利俄斯
Who can get to Helius?
听着 我们知道你不是坏人
Look. We know you're not the bad guy.
但你可能放了坏人进去
But you may have given access to one,
帮助我们
so help us out.
好吧
Okay! Okay.
好 我说
Okay, I'll tell you.
除非地狱结冰
When hell freezes over.
我是忠诚的美国人
I'm a loyal American.
你们真以为你们这种
Did you really think that I would break
二流共♥党♥渣滓能撬开我的嘴吗
for bush league commie scum like you?
我们是想阻止可怕的事发生
We're trying to prevent something terrible from happening.
你说的"可怕"是指
And by "terrible," do you mean
延续美国的统治地位和无与伦比的卓越吗
America's continued dominance and unparalleled excellence?
这自大会危及生命
That arrogance is putting lives at risk.
是吗 小妞
Is that so, Mamacita?
真热辣
Caliente.
幸好还有这小子让你规矩点
Good thing your boy's here to keep you in line.
他是喊我小子吗
Did he just call me boy?
容我自我介绍一下
Allow me to introduce myself.
杰拉德·夏普 国防部
Gerald Sharpe. Department of Defense.
退伍军人
Ex-military.
我不光教审讯和抵抗
I didn't just teach interrogation and resistance,
外勤手册都是我写的
I wrote the field manual.
尽管放马来吧
So do your worst.
要查清情况恐怕要难了
Getting to the bottom of this may be difficult.
如果长生人已经渗透进去
If the Chronicoms have infiltrated,
他们都会是这副样子
they would all look and act exactly like this.
好吧 但你这是刻板印象
Okay, but now you're just trafficking in stereotypes.
或许吧
Well, I mean, perhaps.
但除非理科领域涌入更多元化的人才
But until a more diverse population goes into STEM fields,
恐怕
I'm afraid...
他们都有可能
any one of them
被错认为是长生人
could easily be mistaken for a Chronicom.
对 但我们不需要测试他们是否是长生人
True, but we don't have to test if they're Chronicoms.
我们只需要测试他们是否是人类
We just have to test if they're human.
我们只需要激发♥情♥绪反应
All we have to do is trigger an emotional response.
我举了几根手指
How many fingers am I holding up?
不 你错了...
Nope, you're wrong --
你没给我机会
You didn't give me a chance --
是两根手指 谢谢
It was two fingers. Thank you.
约翰·韦恩
John Wayne.
有点被高估了吧
Bit overrated, don't you think?
相貌粗犷 骑着马
I mean, you're rugged, you're on a horse --
有什么了不起
who cares?
有什么了不起
Who cares?
约翰·韦恩有什么了不起
Who cares about John Wayne?
美国认为他了不起
America cares.
她不能留在里克身边
She couldn't stay with Rick.
她必须跟维克多走
She had to go with Victor.
你就从未为爱人做出过牺牲吗
Haven't you ever made a sacrifice for someone you love?
有过
Yes.
我说"潮"这个词时
How does it make you feel
你有什么感觉
when I say the word "moist"?
潮
Moist.
停下吧
P-Please stop.
潮
Moist.
嗯 你没问题
Yeah, you're good.
宪兵们在问
The MPs are asking
你们是否需要他们拦住大巴
if you'd like them to hold the bus.
大巴
The bus?
观看赫利俄斯测试的贵宾来了
The VIPs coming in for the Helius test.
当然
Yes, of course.
我去查看新到的人
I'll go clear the new arrivals,
他们可能是来自任何地方的任何人
who could be anybody from anywhere.
下一个
Next.
科学团队到了吗
The science team arrive?
今早到的
This morning.
我可能需要跟一个联络人说会儿话
I may need a moment with a contact.
好 但是夏普 特区来的人
Okay, but Sharpe -- the man in from D.C. --
他已经在找他们谈了
he's, uh, already interviewing them.
是吗
He is?
对 他还带来个神盾局的女人
Yeah, and they brought a S.H.I.E.L.D. dame along.
英国人 很漂亮
British. Pretty.
她比我们官大
She outranks us.
你知道她叫什么吗
You catch her name?
卡特
Carter.
佩吉·卡特
Peggy Carter.
你认识她吗
You know her?
可以这么说吧
You could say that.
你和迈克闹得有点僵
Things got messy with you and Mack.
一切都很麻烦
This is all messy.
嗯 或许下次
Yeah, well, maybe next time
当你觉得自己需要作出"艰难决定"时
you feel you have to make a "tough call,"
别逼我来杀人
don't put it on me to commit a murder.
特工要令行禁止 这并不总是愉快的事
An agent has to take orders, and it isn't always fun.
对 听我指挥官的命令 不是你的命令
Yeah, from my commander. Not from you.
我比你级别高
I outrank you,
如果你想揪字眼...
and if you want to get technical --
黛西 他还是个孩子
Daisy, he was a kid.
我不指望你理解
I don't expect you to understand,
但威尔弗雷德·马利克不是无辜的孩子
but Wilfred Malick isn't some innocent kid.
他...
He's -- He's, like...
他就像是九头蛇的大巫师
He -- He's like the grand wizard of Hydra.
大巫师听上去好酷
Grand wizard sounds cool.
才不是呢 那很糟
It's not. It's bad.
九头蛇很坏
Hydra is very bad.
现在 在这个时代里
And right now, in this time,
国内所有政♥府♥和企业机构
every government and corporate entity in the country
都被他们渗透了
is being infiltrated by them,
最终是惨剧收场
and it all ends in horror.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表