剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我们只是想帮忙
We just want to help.
来世对我们也很重要
Afterlife is important to us, too.
你根本不了解那里
You don't know the first thing about it.
她去过那里
She's been there.
你的朋友来之前
Before your friends showed up,
从未有外人找到过我们
we'd never had an outsider find us.
她不是外人
She's no outsider.
展示给她看吧
Go on. Show her.
震动
Vibrations.
你在哪学的
Where did you learn that?
你教我的
From you.
在来世
At Afterlife.
30年后
In 30 years.
我们来自未来 我知道那听上去很疯狂
We're from the future, and I know how that sounds,
但这...
but it's...
是实话
...it's the truth.
我...
I, um...
我有种感觉
I had a feeling I...
我觉得我认识你
I knew you.
你有种...
There's something...
熟悉感
so familiar.
你的异能 很像...
Your gift -- it's a lot like...
纳撒尼尔从你那里夺走的
Nathaniel took that from you.
差点要了我的命
It almost killed me.
是对未来的了解让他找到了我们
It's knowledge of the future that led him to us,
他以此来扭曲柯拉的心智
that he used to warp Kora's mind
让她与我反♥目♥
and turn her against me.
你们亲密吗
Were you close with her?
密不可分
Inseparable.
她头三年都一直抱着我的腿
She clung to my leg for the first three years.
害羞可爱的女孩
Shy, sweet girl.
怎么变了
What changed?
泰瑞根变异
Terrigenesis.
我本以为她准备好了 但
I thought she was ready, but...
柯拉失控了
Kora lost control.
发生了意外
There were accidents.
我越是想帮忙 她越是疏远我
The more I tried to help, the more she pulled away.
那肯定很难受
That must be hard.
跟一个人非常亲近
Being so close to someone
却走不进他们的内心
and not being able to reach them.
其他人
The others...
他们想除掉她
they wanted her gone.
但他们看不到我能看到的
But they don't see what I do.
柯拉有颗善良的心
Kora has a -- a good heart.
她值得拯救
She's worth saving.
她有你很幸运
Well, she's lucky to have you.
我的异能让我活了很久
My power has allowed me to live a long life.
我曾以为那是我最大的天赐
I used to think it was my greatest gift,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
她才是
It was her.
抱歉 我说错什么了吗
Sorry. Did I say something?
我从小
Growing up, I...
就没见过我妈妈
I never knew my mom.
我最终找到她时
And when I finally found her...
她却不是我希望的那个样子
she wasn't who I'd hoped she would be.
她伤害了你
She hurt you.
我不知道你妈妈为什么会那么做
I can't speak to your mother's reasons,
但就我而言
but for me...
有时 你想做正确的事
sometimes, trying to do the right thing
却完全做错了
comes out all wrong.
我们到了
We're here.
搞定了
Nailed it!
第三次才成功
More like third time's a charm.
我见过他们给扭曲姐妹开场
I saw these guys open up for Twisted Sister.
迪克小队
你今天挺累的了 但还没完呢
You've had yourself a day, but it's not over yet.
我们得分头行动了 你准备好了吗
We're gonna have to split up. Are you ready?
如果工作轻松 就不好玩了
If the job was easy, it wouldn't be any fun.
科尔森
Coulson.
撑住 我们这就走
Hang in there. We're leaving.
门
The door.
让我来操心吧
You let me worry about that.
这个房♥间能关住厉害的异人
This room was built to hold powerful Inhumans.
是吗
Yeah?
我这就带我们冲出去
And I'm about to bust us out of here.
看着吧
Watch.
会特别有满足感的
It's gonna be super-satisfying.
你无法带我们出去的
You can't get us out.
但或许我能
But maybe I can.
省省力吧 你太虚弱了
Save your energy. You're too weak.
其他异人
The other Inhumans...
我不能让他们也遭受这种事
I can't let this happen to them.
戈登 等等
Gordon, wait!
没事 你不会有事的
It's okay. You're gonna be alright.
你真逗
You're hilarious.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
梅琳达·梅
Melinda May!
来自未来
Blast from the future!
我是你的老朋友 约翰·加勒特
It's your old buddy -- John Garrett.
还是那样粗犷帅气
Same rugged good looks --
但或许鲜肉了些
just...maybe a little less rugged.
你怎么找到这里的 约翰
How'd you find this place, John?
我朋友纳撒指的路
Well, my pal Nate told me how to find it.
他就在这里
He's around here somewhere.
我知道我要去哪
I know where I'm going,
但落地还是不好掌控
but the landing part's a little tricky.
科尔森称之为瞬移
Coulson called it teleporting.
戈登
Gordon.
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我们打算上路
Planning a little road trip.
想带个思维开阔的姑娘一起走
Looking for an open-minded gal to tag along.
还以为你不会邀请我呢
Thought you'd never ask.
抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, sorry, babe.
你不是我要...
You ain't who I'm --
对哦
Oh, right.
再见了
Bye.
黛西 收到吗
Daisy, do you copy?
黛西 回复
Daisy, come in.
梅 怎么了
May, what's wrong?
约翰·加勒特跟纳撒尼尔一起来了
John Garrett's here with Nathaniel,
他们还夺取了戈登的异能
and they have Gordon's powers.
带嘉颖去安全的地方
Get Jiaying someplace safe.
我们得走了
We have to go.
我正到处找你们呢
I've been looking all over for you.
科尔森
Coulson.
戈登呢
Gordon?
异人们被关在那边的一个房♥间里
The Inhumans are being held in a room down that way.
好吧
Alright.
最好把悠悠球叫来
Better call Yo-Yo.
悠...悠...
Yo -- Yo --
我还是不习惯你这样
Still not used to that.
梅在无线电上说纳撒尼尔去了灯塔
May radio'd. Nathaniel's at the Lighthouse.
他跟约翰·加勒特在一起
He's with John Garrett.
回去路上我再细说
I'll explain on the way back.
好
Okay.
悠悠球跟我去把人♥质♥救出来
Yo-Yo and I will get the hostages out.
找到柯拉 我们回昆式战斗机碰头
Find Kora. We'll meet back at the Quinjet.
我有预感她可能正等着我呢
I got a feeling she might be expecting that.
前面有马利克的守卫
Malick's got guards up ahead.
不成问题
No problem.
白♥痴♥
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表