剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
of 49 pulses per second,
而且似乎会分解它触碰到的一切
and it appears to disintegrate anything it touches.
所以我们得想办法放缓脉冲
So we need to find a way to slow down those pulses.
或是动作足够快能在其中穿过
Or move fast enough to go between them.
驱动器不是唯一损坏的东西
The drive's not the only thing that's broken.
要不是那尖叫鸟夺走了我的异能
If that Shrike hadn't taken away my powers,
-那或许... -等等 你能做什么
- then maybe-- - Wait, what can you do?
西蒙斯 悠悠球的情况
Simmons, do you have any other theories
你还有其他推测吗
as to what happened to Yo-Yo?
我也希望我有 但我对异人族
I wish I did, but I just don't know enough
生理实在不够了解...
about Inhuman biology to --
我妈妈了解
My mom does.
-黛西 你应该休息 -我没事
- Daisy, you should be resting. - I'm okay.
1983年 是吧
1983, right?
嘉颖在来世
Jiaying is at Afterlife.
如果有谁知道怎么治愈异人的异能
If anyone knows how to cure Inhuman powers,
那就是她
it's her.
我们能及时赶到吗
Can we get there in time?
如果你们在下次
Well, you could make it
跳跃前离开就能赶到
if you leave before the next jump.
好 梅 你去过来世
Okay. May, you've been to Afterlife before.
准备好昆式战斗机
Prep the Quinjet,
但我下令前不许走
but do not leave until I give the order.
我需要坐标和倒计时 输入这里
Well, I need coordinates and a countdown here.
好吗 我可不要算时间
All right? I'm not doing time math.
可能造成什么后果你很清楚
I don't have to list the implications for you.
所以我们动手前先说清楚
So let's talk this through before we pull the trigger.
你能重启他吗
Can you reboot him?
能 但是
Yeah, but --
重启吧
Do it.
不能等到我完整了再说吗
Couldn't wait till I was all here?
现在的情况很危急
Things are pretty dire right now.
迈克想要你参与讨论
Mack wants you to weigh in.
幸好你先给我造了脑袋而不是腿
Good thing you built my head before my legs.
时间驱动器出了故障
The Time Drive is malfunctioning.
我们可以尝试修复 但最好的办法
We can try to fix it, but our best chance--
会扰乱时间线吗 我就猜的
Disturbs the timeline? Just a guess.
我们走错一步
We make a wrong move,
就可能造成最糟的影响
it could mess things up in the worst way yet.
比失去你父母还糟吗
Worse than losing your parents?
区别在于
The difference is...
至少我已经出生了
at least I'd already been born.
这计划不太靠谱 梅
This plan's pretty thin, May.
我宁可执行不靠谱的计划
I'd rather have a thin plan
也不想再过一遍80年代了
than live through the '80s again.
伊诺克 你锁定前往
Enoch, you have the course heading
来世的航线了吗
for Afterlife locked in?
是的
Yes.
我们将沿着这个方向行驶
We will continue on that vector
这样待你们完成任务
so we can rendezvous in the air
我们可以在空中汇合
when your mission is completed.
如果那块石头没先沉下去
If the stone doesn't sink first.
任务可以执行
The mission's a go.
收到
Copy that.
悠悠球 祝你好运
Yo-Yo, good luck.
你可以的
You got this.
谢谢
Thanks.
几分钟后见
I'll see you in a few minutes.
坐下
Sit down.
我在这里都能感到你的担心
I can feel you worrying from here.
是吗
You can?
我以为你得碰到人才能感应呢
I thought you needed to touch someone to do that.
什么时候变成这样了
When did this start?
我们在灯塔时
While we were in the Lighthouse.
我开始觉得恢复状态了
I was starting to feel more like myself,
然后...
and then, um...
我感应到了
I picked up on
你和迈克的...
you and Mack's, um...
团聚喜悦 在屋外就感应到了
...reunion from outside the room.
梅 那太糟了
May, that's horrible.
也不都是坏事
Well, it wasn't all bad.
还很侵犯隐私
And invasive.
你能感觉到我的感觉
You feeling what I'm feeling
只会让我们都更加压力山大
is just gonna stress the both of us out even more.
负能量反馈回路
A negative emotion feedback loop.
这我很清楚
I'm well aware.
但在黛西妈妈那里或许能派上用场
Could be useful with Daisy's mom, though.
她不是个杀人犯吗
Wasn't she a murderer?
那是在九头蛇把她大卸八块
Only after Hydra cut her to pieces
任她等死后
and left her for dead.
不过 不招惹她总没错
Still, can't hurt to stay on her good side.
嗯
Yeah.
我们应该隐形降落 然后步行前往
We should land cloaked and approach on foot.
嘉颖上次看到昆式战斗机后
The last time Jiaying saw a Quinjet,
发起了一场战争
she started a war.
我们还没想好一个掩护说法
We never came up with a cover story.
就说简单点
Well, just try to keep it simple,
说出部分真♥相♥
tell part of the truth.
一只外星鸟在未来飞进了我的嘴
An alien bird flew into my mouth in the future.
或许这部分就别提了
Maybe not that part.
柯拉 站住
Kora! Kora, stop!
你跑不过戈登的
You can't outrun Gordon!
拜托
Please.
别带我回去
Don't bring me back there.
带她回去
Take her home.
他们怎么办
What about them?
你们是谁
Who the hell are you?
我们是来见嘉颖的
We're here to see Jiaying.
我需要...
I need to --
带走他们
Secure them.
你们不该来这里
You shouldn't have come here.
你们怎么知道我的名字
How did you know my name?
我被告知来找你
I was told to find you.
我叫埃琳娜
My name is Elena.
我是个异人
I'm an Inhuman.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你是异人 怎么可能
You're an Inhuman? How?
不是只有你有泰瑞根水晶
You're not the only ones with Terrigen crystals.
如果你有天赋 展示出来
If you have a gift, show us.
问题就在这里
That's the problem.
我原本很快
I used to be fast.
我能在瞬间跑很远
I could run long distances in a single heartbeat.
但我中了毒
But I was poisoned.
现在我...
And now I just...
我只会僵在原地
I freeze in place.
真巧
How convenient.
或许在这里待几天 你就不会再撒谎了
Maybe after a few days here, you'll stop lying.
这是个预言者
This is a Diviner.
人类碰它会死
Humans die if they touch it.
但异人
But Inhum--
这是假肢
It's a prosthetic.
那就没争议了
It's settled, then.
我们会尽力帮你
We'll do what we can for you.
你真要帮他们 这些入侵者
You're really gonna help them? These intruders?
我知道你的职责是担忧一切
I know it's your job to worry about everything,
但你真得冷静点
but you need to calm down.
我们在暴露自己
We're leaving ourselves exposed.
她们对我们是个威胁
They're a danger to us.
有什么夺走了她的异能
Something took away her gift.
如果那真有可能 我想了解原理
If that's really possible, then I need to know how.
这事关我们族人的安全
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表