剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Real name -- Jemma Simmons.
抱歉了
Apologies.
欢迎登机
Welcome aboard?
你们说了名字
You've given me names.
告诉我你们是什么人吧
How about telling me what group you're with?
没有人掌握了这样的航♥空♥技术
Nobody has aeronautics like this.
中情局没有 神盾局更没有
Not Langley. Definitely not S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们的组织没有记录 你没听说过
Our outfit's off the books. You've never heard of it.
最好保持如此
Best we keep it that way.
肯定埋得很深
Must be way off the books.
你无法想象
You have no idea.
开飞机的是梅
That's May, doing the flying.
真帅气
Pretty slick.
从没见过停在火车上的飞机
Never seen a plane on top of a train before.
更没见过停在飞机上的飞机了
Or a plane on top of a plane, for that matter.
你没事吧
You okay?
-是谁 -梅
- Who? - May?
西蒙斯
Simmons.
抱歉
Sorry.
我没事
I-I-I-I'm fine.
你最好跟我来
I think you should come with me.
你不在状态
Y-You're not yourself.
我觉得我了解她的感受
I think I know how she feels.
你说东西在你们这里
You say you have the package?
我觉得你们该交出来了
I think it's time you hand it over.
是吗 就这玩意
Really? This thing?
我觉得斯塔克会对你们的
I think Stark would be more impressed
飞行总部更赞叹
by your flying headquarters.
我们的预算也没有记录在案
Our budget's also off the books.
你既然拿到了这个
Now that you have this,
或许你能帮我们
maybe you can give us something
找到我们的失踪队员
to help us find our missing team member.
或许他是被下令在火车上行刺的人抓走了
Could be he was taken by whoever ordered the hit on the train.
苏联人吗
Russians?
我一般会说是
Normally, I'd say yes,
但我觉得在找这个的人不是苏联人
but I don't think it's the Russians who are after this.
而是别的什么人
I think it's someone else.
你的科学家 头儿
Here's your scientist, boss.
你给中情局的报告里写了这个吗
Was that in the report you sent the CIA?
我虽然有一堆不该信任你们的理由 但是
There's a bucket of reasons I shouldn't trust you all, but...
你们救了我
you did save my life.
我觉得神盾局被渗透了
I think S.H.I.E.L.D. has been infiltrated.
被九头蛇渗透了
By Hydra.
-你猜对了 -嗯
- You got it. - Yep.
等等 什么 你怎么知道的
Wait, what? How do you know that?
机密
Classified,
但我们很了解九头蛇
but we're familiar with Hydra.
这时我意识到了
That's when it hit me.
苏萨不是苏联人杀的
Sousa wasn't killed by the Russians.
他正打算曝光神盾局内部存在九头蛇
He was going to expose Hydra's presence within S.H.I.E.L.D.,
所以他们干掉了他
so they took him out.
还有谁知道你跟林德莫博士要见面
Who else knew about your meeting with Dr. Lindmore?
只有我的上级 那也是机密
Only my superior, also classified.
不会刚好是马利克吧
Name wouldn't happen to be Malick, would it?
抱歉告诉你
Sorry to break it to you.
我们在1931年放过的小子
The kid we let live in 1931
又在1955年给我们找麻烦了
had come back to haunt us in 1955.
我叫威尔弗雷德
The name's Wilfred.
不如你告诉我你是谁
Now, why don't you tell me who you are
因为你可不像个科学家
because you damn sure don't look like a scientist.
已经过去了二十年
It had been two decades,
马利克没认出迪克
so Malick togethdidn't recognize Deke.
或许那能让迪克保命
Maybe that would help Deke stay alive.
我不像科学家是因为我是个推销员
I don't look like a scientist because I'm a salesman.
那家的门开着 我就进去了...
The door at that house was open, I went in, I-I --
紧接着 我就在这里醒来 脑袋疼得要命
Next thing I know, I woke up here with a screaming headache.
装置呢
Where's the gadget?
除非你是指烤面包机
Unless you're talking about toasters,
也就是我卖♥♥的东西 否则我不知道
which is what I sell, I couldn't tell ya.
相信我 你们抓错人了
I-I'm telling you, you got the wrong guy.
你说抓来人和箱子
You said to grab the guy and the case.
没有别人在那里了
There wasn't no one else there.
看来你搜得不够仔细
Well, it sounds like you didn't look hard enough.
听着 各位 我们别失了和气
Listen, fellas, there's no hard feelings.
我也想帮忙 但...
I-I wish I could help, but it --
你的人似乎严重搞砸了
it seems like your man here screwed up pretty bad,
这还挺意外的
which is surprising
看他这方下巴 宽肩膀
considering the square jaw, broad shoulders,
不苟言笑的样子
lack of any...smile --
按说不该这么无能
you wouldn't think he'd be so incompetent.
看来头儿对你不怎么高兴
Looks like the boss is a little unhappy with you,
但没事
but that's okay. I'm s--
谢谢你帮我找出无能雇员
Thanks for helping me root out a bum employee.
没人会想念一个三流混混的
Nobody's gonna miss a third-rate hoodlum.
也没人会想念一个烤面包机推销员
Just like nobody's gonna miss a toaster salesman.
我们有马利克的地址
We have an address for Malick.
或许迪克被带去了那里
Maybe Deke's been taken there.
那苏萨特工呢
And Agent Sousa?
他还得去送东西
He still has a delivery to make.
我也不希望那事发生
I don't want it to happen, either,
但尽管有诱惑
but we kept Malick on course
我们还是维系了马利克的人生轨迹
despite the temptation to do otherwise.
我不是站哪边 我就是说...
Look, I'm not taking a side. I'm just saying...
允许一个坏人活下去
Well, it's easier to let a bad man live
比让一个好人去死轻松多了
than to let a good man die.
金句 真希望是我说的
That's catchy, and I wish I'd said it,
但苏萨特工的牺牲
but Agent Sousa's sacrifice
激励了其他神盾局特工
was an inspiration to others in S.H.I.E.L.D.
就像你的牺牲激励了复仇者联盟
Like yours was for the Avengers.
别说过头了
Well, let's not oversell it.
不 那是事实
No, it's a fact.
而且你还得到机会改日再战
And it's also a fact you got a chance to fight another day.
是这样 但如果苏萨活下来
I did, but if Sousa lives,
我们不知道那会对历史造成什么影响
we don't know what impact that will have on history.
我猜到他们打入了神盾局
I suspected they burrowed into S.H.I.E.L.D.,
但我以为只是在外♥围♥
but I thought it was the fringes.
如果马利克这样的人是九头蛇
If someone like Malick is Hydra...
他们很深入了
They're dug in deep.
我不知道哪个更让人沮丧
I'm not sure what's more frustrating --
你不肯告诉我你怎么知道这些事的
that you won't tell me how you know what you know
还是你告诉我 我不能对此有所行动
or you're telling me I can't act on it.
马利克只是其中一块
Malick is just a piece of it.
如果你现在暴露他
If you expose him right now,
他们只会转入更深的地下
they'll just go deeper underground.
那我就跟上去
Then I'll follow them there.
九头蛇夺走了我身边很多好人
Hydra took a lot of good people from me.
这场战斗 我哪怕一个人也要打
This is a fight I'll wage alone if I have to.
我愿为此牺牲
I'd give my life for it.
一位伟大作家[威廉·福克纳]曾说
A great writer once said,
"过去不会死去 它甚至没有过去"
"The past is never dead. It's not even past."
迪克现在可以证明这点了
Deke could now attest to that.
你不用这么做 弗雷德
You don't have to do this, Freddy.
没人那么喊我
Nobody calls me that.
我喊过
I did.
在1931年
In 1931.
那是我人生开始的一年
That was the year my life began.
你传递了一份血清
You delivered a serum.
我当时帮了你
I helped you do it.
我是迪克 喂 有人在吗
This is Deke. Hello? Is anyone there?
不可能
Impossible.
我常听人这么说
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表