剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Figured I had to just...
把欢乐带来给你了
bring the hang to you, you know...
看来你已经幽居病晚期了
where it seems you've gone full cabin fever.
但没关系
But that's okay.
或许你能写出下一本伟大的美国小说
Maybe you'll write the next great American novel
或是做个小玩具车
or...build a tiny, little toy car.
都是种成就嘛
Each its own achievement.
我得说
You know, I gotta say,
没有了互联网 找你可不太容易
not the easiest thing trying to find you without the Internet.
我不得不雇了个可疑的家伙
I had to hire the shadiest dude.
一个叫蟋蟀的家伙
He was some guy named Cricket.
拜托 算什么啊
It's like, come on.
对了
Yeah.
我想你或许会想踢踢球
Thought maybe you'd want to kick the ball around,
去公园 呼吸下新鲜空气什么的
go down to the park, get some fresh air or something.
你好像不小心把它丢进了前院
Think you accidentally threw it out into the front yard,
但我去捡吧
but I'll get it.
出来吧 我们玩一局...
Meet me out here! We can play a quick --
迈克
Mack!
今天是新年前夜
It's New Year's Eve!
我想你或许想庆祝
I thought you might want to celebrate!
我在门口给你放了点好吃的
Well, I left some goodies by the door for you.
1983年快乐 伙计
Happy 1983, bud!
回头见
I'll see you soon!
给你带了花来
Brought you some flowers.
纪念这个特殊场合嘛
You know, to mark the occasion.
很人性的举动 我很感激
A truly human gesture, which I appreciate.
这不算什么
It's nothing.
就是觉得...
Just, uh, thought...
这颜色衬你的眼睛
the color matched your eyes.
不好意思
E-Excuse me.
我在找我一个朋友
I'm looking for a friend of mine.
他叫迪克·肖
His name is Deke Shaw.
他有时自称 迪哥
Sometimes calls himself... The D.
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you trying to be funny?
这里所有人都是来看他的
Every person here came to see him.
你走运了
Lucky for you,
乐队刚又出来安可了
the band just came out for the encore.
谢谢大家今晚来
Thank you all for coming out tonight.
我叫迪克·肖 这首歌♥是我写的
My name is Deke Shaw, and I wrote this song.
我需要喝一杯
I'm gonna need a drink.
好 打住 乐队
O-Okay. Stop right there. A band?
我说了你不会相信的
I said you wouldn't believe me.
你还想不想听我说完了
Do you want me to finish or not?
等不及听后面的了
Can't wait to hear the rest.
Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds
歌♥词有改动
*来看看我吧*
*Won't you come see about me?*
*我就一个人 跳着迪斯克*
*I'll be alone dancing to disco, baby*
*跟我诉说你的烦恼和怀疑*
*Tell me your troubles and doubts*
*把你的心和身体都交给我*
*Giving me everything inside and also out and*
*爱是奇怪的 不管你是否准备好*
*Love's strange, so ready or not*
*我都风风火火地来了*
*Here I come, like a buzz*
*踏着雷霆鲜血的步伐*
*Running with thunder, blood, and*
*缓慢的改变可能让我们疏远*
*Slow change may pull us apart*
*或者是刀捅进你的心 黛西*
*Or if the knife stabs into your heart, Daisy*
*你可不许*
*Don't you*
*忘记我*
*Forget about me*
*你可不许*
*Don't, don't, don't, don't*
*你可不许*
*Don't you*
*忘记我*
*Forget about me*
*你能认得出我吗*
*Will you recognize me?*
*你可以温柔地呼唤我吗*
*Will you call my name and say it nicely?*
*雨水落个不停*
*Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling*
*落在我心里*
*Down, down, down, down*
*你走过时*
*As you walk on by*
*可以呼唤我的名字吗*
*Will you call my name?*
*你走过时*
*As you walk on by*
*可以呼唤我的名字吗*
*Will you call my name?*
来啊 跟我一起唱
Come on. Sing it with me.
*你可不许*
*Don't you*
*忘记我*
*Forget about me*
*你可不许不许*
*Don't, don't, don't, do not*
你来了
You made it!
天啊
Gosh!
过来抱一个 完成旅程
Bring it on home. Complete the journey.
你觉得如何
So, what did you think?
我觉得大家对我的新歌♥反应很不错
Feels like the crowd really responded to my new material.
我很确定最后一首歌♥
I'm pretty sure that last song
出自《早餐俱乐部》[1985年电影]
was from "The Breakfast Club."
1985年之前不是
Not until 1985 it's not.
现在 它是迪克·肖原创
Right now it's a Deke Shaw original.
你真是狗改不了吃屎
This is just like you.
你盗取未来的东西
You steal something from the future
假装是自己的创造
and you pretend you created it.
我们就别为
Let's not bicker over
那些是不是我的歌♥而争吵了
whether or not those are actually my songs.
那不是
They're not.
今晚的表演太棒了 迪克
Righteous set tonight, Deke.
谢谢 珍妮丝
Thank you, Genesis.
周边销♥售♥也特别火爆
Merch sales have been killing it, too.
你想要什么都有
I can get you whatever you want --
T恤衫 啤酒保温套
T-shirt, koozie.
我们甚至有自己的古龙水
We even have our own cologne.
这叫"闲谈"
It's called Tattletale.
我来是因为你的字条说有要紧事
I came by because your note said it was important,
但你其实只是想叫我来看
but it's really because you wanted me to see
你的破翻唱乐队
your stupid cover band.
好啊 那我成功了
Good. Then it worked.
这不是翻唱乐队
This isn't a cover band.
这乐队是掩护身份
The band is a cover...
局长
Director.
我想向你介绍 迪克小队
I want to introduce you to The Deke Squad.
这是洛克茜·格拉斯
That's Roxy Glass.
她负责秘密行动和战术
She runs covert ops and tactical.
算是行动策划
Kind of the brains of the operation.
好 大家准备好了吗
Alright, y'all ready?
汤米和罗尼·张 也就是张帮
Tommy and Ronnie Chang, AKA The Chang Gang.
都是伪装大♥师♥
Both masters of disguises,
而且还魅力非凡
not to mention total honeypots.
奥佳·帕钦科 巴尔干半岛的抵抗组织成员
Olga Pachinko -- resistance from the Balkans.
只会有限英语
Only speaks limited English,
但她熟练掌握了一门国际语言
though she is fluent in the international language --
爆破
demolitions.
最后 是蟋蟀
And finally, there's Cricket.
蟋蟀...其实
Cricket's -- well, I mean, mostly,
我们就是很需要一位鼓手
we just really needed a drummer.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你不是跟我说那家伙很可疑吗
Didn't -- Didn't you tell me that dude was shady?
是 但那是我得知他有稳定工作前
Yeah, but that was before I found out he had a steady job.
-干什么的 -卖♥♥可乐[可♥卡♥因♥]
- Doing what? - Selling coke.
但我从没见过他喝可乐
Although, I've never seen him drink any.
多谢你付出的努力 真的
Look, I-I appreciate the effort you put in. I really do.
但这么高调是很不符合间谍身份的
B-But this is terrible spy-craft to be this high-profile.
没错 那就是目的所在
Exactly. That's the whole point.
想想这样做的实际好处
Think about the practical applications.
我们能自♥由♥地在城镇间来去
We move freely from town-to-town.
大箱的高科技"设备"
Big cases of high-tech "equipment"
是我们演出的用具
are part of the gig.
任何奇怪行为
And any strange behavior,
会被当做是毒品作用
they just chalk it up to drugs.
比如可乐吗
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表