剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Building it was simple enough,
但菲兹设计它的时间要长得多
but it took much longer for Fitz to design.
外公真不在这里吗
Bobo's really not here?
你也不知道他在哪
And you don't know where he is.
长生人以前曾扫描过我们的大脑
The Chronicoms scanned our brains once before.
我们任何人知道他的所在都太危险
It's too dangerous for any of us to know where he is.
拜托 长官
Please, sir.
不管他们在谋划什么 我们已经落后一步了
Whatever they're planning, we're already behind.
我们需要实地勘察
Well, we need boots on the ground,
而我们的通讯又是靠卫星的
and our comms run off satellites.
我们买♥♥了无线电
We brought radios.
我们得融入环境
Look, we need to blend in.
迪克 你能给我们买♥♥衣服吗
Deke, can you get us clothes?
在过去游走恰好是我的专长
Navigating the past happens to be my specialty.
上次 你可是喝了个烂醉如泥 还入了狱
Last time, you got stupid drunk and ended up in jail.
才不是呢 我醉得很开心 那...
That's not true. I was pleasantly drunk. It was --
他没事的
He'll be fine.
现在是禁酒令时期 喝酒反正也违法
It's Prohibition, so alcohol's illegal anyway.
是什么
It's what?
谁会觉得那是个好主意
Who would think that's a good idea?
就连克里人还允许我们做私酿呢
Even the Kree let us make our own boot juice.
这应该够了
This should be enough.
低调点
Keep a low profile.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
悠悠球 你被隔离了 别离开这架飞机
Yo-Yo, you're quarantined. Do not leave this plane.
迈克 我没事
Mack, I'm fine.
那我很高兴
And I'm glad,
但直到西蒙斯表示没问题
but until Simmons gives the all-clear,
我不能冒险向过去引入外星污染源
I can't risk introducing an alien contagion into the past.
或是紫色头发
Or purple hair.
-什么 -不 我喜欢
- What? - No, I like it.
真的 但必须洗掉
I do, but it's gotta go.
梅怎么样了
How is May?
情况稳定
Stable.
她的核心体温快达到正常值了
Her core temperature is nearly there.
然后再继续
Then we'll proceed.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
我们分离多久了
How long have we been apart?
太久了
Too long.
见到你真好
It is good to see you.
我不该在这里
I shouldn't be here.
你现在稳定了吗
Are you steady now?
10秒内过了两年
2 years in 10 seconds.
简直是最糟糕的一集《这是你的生活》
It's like the worst episode of "This Is Your Life" ever.
那算是我的生活吗
Was that even my life?
那是科尔森的
It was Coulson's.
而他反对这个
And he was against this.
他不...
He didn't --
我不想被复活
I didn't want to be brought back.
这我尊重了
Which I respected.
对
Yeah.
因为你讨厌机器人
'Cause you hate robots.
长生人想毁灭我们
The Chronicoms want to destroy us.
他们扫描了菲兹和西蒙斯的大脑
They've scanned Fitz and Simmons' minds.
而且
And...
他们还拿走了弗瑞的黑盒
...they have Fury's Black Box.
西蒙斯认为我们如果想抢先他们
Simmons believes if we're going to get ahead of them,
我们就需要你
we'll need you,
你可以
that there could be a, uh --
发现只有你能分辨出的线索
a clue only you would recognize.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你教我
You taught me
一个局长要信任他的团队
that a Director has to trust his team.
我对她毫不怀疑
And I trust her as much as anyone,
但我希望你为自己拿主意
but I'd like you to speak for yourself.
我能指望你吗
Can I count on you?
我愿为你们做任何事
I'll do anything for you guys.
但如果我们解决了危机 回到未来
But if we get through this and get back,
我要重新考虑
I'm gonna reevaluate.
我也是
So am I.
那接下来怎么办 头儿
So, what's next, boss?
我们得找到那些长生人
We need to find the Chronicoms
别让他们有机会改变什么
before they change something.
他们已经改变了什么
They already have.
纽约警局电台报告称
A report on NYPD radio
发现三具无脸尸体
of three bodies, found without faces.
我认为这是抹除
I believe it to be an erasure --
一种侵入性很强的猎人规程
a particularly invasive Hunter procedure
为了获取身份
to procure identities.
迪克回来了吗
Is Deke back?
该换装了
It's time to suit up.
德古拉
酷
Cool.
虽然我知道过去不真是黑白的 但还是...
I mean, I knew it wasn't really in black and white, but still.
我现在清楚你的感受了 过去真爽
Now I know how you felt. It's a blast in the past.
新景象 新声音
New sights, new sounds...
更别提新气味了
Definitely new smells.
一群群的人寻找食物
Huddled masses, just scrambling for food?
这更像我熟悉的环境
This is more my speed.
是啊 知道吗
Yeah, actually, you know what?
这身行头买♥♥得不错
Good job getting these duds.
是啊 这么多衣服 我才花了13块
I know. I got all of this stuff for, like, 13 bucks.
-这里好棒 -现在是大萧条
- I love it here. - It's the Great Depression.
珍珠港事件前10年
A decade before Pearl Harbor.
阿波罗11号♥前近40年
Almost four decades before Apollo 11.
他们甚至从未见过电视
These people have never even seen a TV.
看来也没见过穿好西装的黑人
Or a black man in a fine suit, apparently.
如果他们看到我的异能会怎样啊
Imagine if they saw my powers.
或是我的装备
Or my gears.
你们说我还有装备吗
Do I have gears, do you think?
那个我们别声张
Hey, let's quiet down about that.
我们想维持历史方向
We want to keep history on track,
我们可别自己导致它脱轨
not send it off the rails on our own.
是啊 那也是我担心的
Yeah, I-I mean, that's what I'm worried about.
蝴蝶效应
The butterfly effect.
光是我们来这里 走在街上
Just us being here, walking down the street,
我们可能已经改变了事情的走向
we could've already changed the course of events.
对 蝴蝶效应只是多重宇宙
Yeah, the butterfly effect is just one aspect
分支理论的一方面
of the multiverse branch theory.
我个人更倾向于时间流的想法
Personally, I subscribe to the Time-Stream idea.
我猜猜 那让你可以随心所欲吗
Let me guess. That's the one that lets you do whatever you want.
好吧
Okay.
把时间想成一条溪流
Imagine time as a stream, right?
我们就像被丢进去的树枝
And we were sticks that were thrown into it.
水流会推动我们 绕过我们
The water, it -- it moves us -- it moves around us.
但最终还是流向同样的地方
But it ends up in the same place.
对 如果丢进太多树枝
Right. Now, too many sticks thrown in
就会形成大坝
and that will create what's called a dam,
那会永远改变水流的方向
and -- and that'll change the direction of the water forever,
那可不好
and that's bad.
只要避免那个
So as long as we can avoid that,
我们就应该能稍稍溅起点水花
we should be able to splash around a little bit
而不会有事
and we're all good.
好 我清楚接下来会怎样
Okay, I know where this is going --
肖特工
Agent Shaw,
你不许去申请专利
you will not be filing any patents.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
我会非常小心的 局长
I will tread ever so lightly, Director.
第一次来大城市
First time in the big city.
只溅起涟漪 不激起大浪
Ripples, not waves.
我们走之前 我打印了这个
I printed these out before we left.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表