剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Hey, dummy!
看你的了
Do your thing.
没事了 你们安全了
It's okay. You're safe.
我要说 我喜欢你这升级
For the record, I'm digging the upgrade.
好吧 我们离开这里吧
Alright. Let's get you out of here.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
我们两个在这里打吗
The two of us in here?
你想让整个河尽镇砸在我们头上吗
You want to bring the whole of River's End down on our heads?
给我一个不出手的理由
Give me a reason.
柯拉在哪里 你对她做了什么
Where's Kora? What have you done with her?
抱歉 柯拉没能来
Sorry. Kora couldn't make it.
但她让我代好来着
But she sends her best.
你别那样看着我
And don't you look at me like that.
你还有黛西
You still have Daisy.
一个女儿还不够吗
Isn't one daughter enough?
原来你不知道呀
Y-You didn't know.
简直像《家族风云》大结局一样狗血
It's like a season finale of "Dallas" around here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我本想告诉你的 但我...
I wanted to tell you, but I --
你讲的你母亲的事...
What you said about your mother --
你说的就是我
you were talking about me.
那...
It's...
没事的
It's okay.
我伤害了你
I hurt you?
但我绝不会...
But I would never --
这其实是个引人入胜的故事
It's actually a riveting story.
九头蛇把你大卸八块
See, Hydra just cuts you all to bits.
他们留下你等死 你的异能被偷走了
You're left for dead, your powers stolen.
在这件事上 你们现在有共同点了
That part, you both have in common now.
黛西♥独♥自长大
Daisy grows up alone.
好可怜
Sad.
最后找到你了 但那时
Finds you eventually, but by then,
你成了激进分子 而她是神盾局的人
you're all militant and she's with S.H.I.E.L.D. --
-别说了 -你们立场对立
- Stop it. - You're on opposite sides.
所以你开始吸走她的生命力
So you start to drain the life out of her.
-够了 -而且你成功了
- Enough. - And it's working.
她就要被你杀死了
You're about to kill her.
但猜猜谁突然插手 挤碎了你的脊椎
But guess who steps in to crush your spine.
是亲爱的...
Dear old --
够了
Enough!
震得不错
Nice quake.
我给你打个B
I'd give it a B.
B+
B-plus.
绝对还有提升空间
Definitely room for improvement.
如果你还没算过
If you haven't done the math,
我有这异能的时间比你长多了
I've had these powers a lot longer than you have.
离我女儿远点
Leave my daughter alone.
别过来
Stay back.
别逼我说第二次
I won't say it again.
妈妈 别
Mom, no!
好吧 看来她不能永生
Well, I guess she won't live forever.
你连生都不能生
And you won't live at all.
如果他不是为了嘉颖而来 那是为什么
If he's not here for Jiaying, what's he after?
这个叫加勒特的到底是谁
Who's this Garrett fella, anyway?
原来你在这儿
There you are!
苏萨 开枪
Sousa, shoot him!
柯拉
Kora.
转过来
Turn around.
慢一点
Slowly.
科尔森特工
Agent Coulson.
我等了很久了
I've been waiting.
你其他同伴都走了
The rest of your gang is gone.
他们抛弃了你
They abandoned you.
加勒特把他们转移到别的地方了
Garrett moved them off somewhere else.
我本就想跟你走
I wanted to come with you.
去见见我妹妹
Meet my sister.
茜玻跟我说了她很多事
You know, Sibyl told me all about her --
纳撒尼尔杀了嘉颖
Nathaniel killed Jiaying.
我不明白 他并不想要她的能力啊
I don't understand, but he didn't want her power at all.
我还在查他的去向
I'm still trying to find where he went,
加勒特也不见了
and Garrett's MIA, too.
警报 机库门开启
他们带走了西蒙斯
They took Simmons.
迪克在哪
Where's Deke?
迪克 请回复
Deke, come in.
迪克
Deke.
迪克 请回复 你在哪
Deke, come in. Where are you?
迪克·肖 回复无线电
Deke Shaw, answer your radio!
梅 我们去哪
May, where are we going?
我们哪里也没去 是你自己
We're not going anywhere. You are.
和风被挟持了
The Zephyr's been hijacked.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
今天真是越来越精彩了
Today just keeps getting better and better.
先是异能 现在还有太空船
First, superpowers, now a spaceship.
是不是该喊一句"最精彩的一天"
Can I get a "best day ever"?!
最精彩的一天
Best day ever!
不喜欢胶带 我也可以震碎你的股骨
If duct tape doesn't work, I can liquify a femur or two.
你决定
It's your call.
为什么抓我 你想干什么
Why am I here? What do you want?
我的朋友茜玻推算了一下
My pal Sibyl ran the numbers,
所有我们没能获胜的结局
and every outcome where we don't come out on top
都有一个共同点
has one thing in common.
菲兹
Fitz.
他挡我们的路挡太久了
He's gotten in our way long enough.
现在你要带我们去找他
And now you're gonna take us to him.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表