剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
through, say, preparation?
明白了
Taking the hint.
不打扰你工作了
Letting you get back to work.
再见 姥姥
Bye, Nana.
还是那个样
Looks like it always did.
藏身的好地方
A good place to hole up.
不管是哪年 是吧
Any year, right?
现在开心了
Happy now?
还没呢
Not yet.
历史上神盾局于72年抛弃了这里 但...
History says S.H.I.E.L.D. abandoned this place in '72, but --
你得亲自来看看
You had to see it for yourself.
嗯
Yeah.
我喜欢人生的简单乐趣
I like the simple pleasures in life --
得以维系的时间线
a preserved timeline,
空基地 好伴侣
an empty base, and good company.
我们不是单纯来侦查的
Recon isn't the only reason why we're here.
-你真的假的 -嗯
- You're for real? - Yeah.
当然是真的
I'm for real.
我们单独离开了飞机
Look, we left the plane alone.
在我看来
In, uh -- In my book,
这就算约会之夜了
that constitutes as a date night.
我还想你为什么带我来这里
I was wondering why you brought me here.
我的状态做侦查都勉强
I'm hardly even fit for recon.
如果我们遭遇了麻烦呢 迈克
What if we run into complications, Mack?
你很擅长你的工作
You're damn fine at what you do,
不管有没有你的异能
with or without your powers.
那个不能定义你
They don't define you.
那你为什么喊我悠悠球
Then why do you call me Yo-Yo?
因为你总能满血复活
'Cause you always bounce back.
有什么变了
Something's different.
好吧
Okay.
很高兴你玩得开心
Glad you're enjoying yourself.
有伊诺克的消息吗
Any word on Enoch?
没有
Negative.
我担心
You know, I'm worried
情况比我们想的严重
that it's more serious than we think.
而且 我可能喝醉了
Also, I might be drunk.
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得你可能发现了
I think you might have discovered
接触嗨的新方式
a new form of Contact High.
他们都喝醉了
They're all three sheets to the wind.
我也至少是微醺了
I'm at least one sheet to the wind.
给我点时间
Give me a moment.
我问了员工
I talked to the staff,
他们很久没见过伊诺克了 至少有
and, uh, they haven't seen Enoch in at least...
一年多了
over a year.
我好些了
I'm better now.
很高兴神盾局依然壮大
Good to know S.H.I.E.L.D. is going strong.
我真想知道他们在庆祝什么
Just wish I knew what they were celebrating.
不管是什么 似乎是围绕他的
Whatever it is, it seems to be centered on him.
不 那是...
No. Is that...
小里奇吗
Little Ricky?
如果你说的小里奇是里克·斯托纳将军 那是的
If by Little Ricky you mean General Rick Stoner, then yes.
他是神盾局高层 你认识他吗
He's top brass at S.H.I.E.L.D. You knew him?
嗯
Yeah.
我还记得他刚来的时候
I remember when he was an enlistee.
小可怜连枪都摆弄不明白
Poor kid couldn't tell a mag from a clip.
好 谢谢 谢谢大家来
Alright, thank you. Thank you for coming.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我想感谢大家今天到来
I would like to thank all of you for being here today.
我知道大家都期待着
I know that you are all excited
开启神盾局全球安防的下一阶段
to, uh, kick off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s next phase in global security.
那么有请负责人
So please welcome the man responsible,
我的上司和我们的朋友
my boss and our friend,
威尔弗雷德·马利克
Wilfred Malick.
弗雷迪还活着
Freddy's still alive.
谢谢 将军
Thanks, General.
很高兴能来
So good to be here.
我是从在这个酒馆工作起步的
I got my start working in this gin joint,
那时这里还不是神盾局的地方
long before it was a S.H.I.E.L.D. asset.
看看我们走了多远
Look how far we've come.
从躲在地下 警惕守望
From hiding underground, keeping vigilant watch,
到拥有了天空之眼
to having eyes in the sky,
确保地球的安全
ensuring the Earth's safety.
利用锁定卫星和定点激光遥测技术
Using targeting satellites and pinpoint laser telemetry,
神盾局将可以消除任何地方的
S.H.I.E.L.D. will now be able to neutralize hostiles
任何敌人 甚至在他们构成威胁前
anywhere in the world before they pose a threat.
听上去耳熟吗
This sound familiar to you?
嗯
Yeah.
看来九头蛇把计划提前了40年
Sounds like Hydra's 40 years ahead of schedule.
容我介绍
I present to you...
洞察计划
Project Insight.
看来这些人都是暗桩了
So, these folks are secretly squids.
不 只有几个高层是九头蛇
No, just a few at the top are Hydra.
大部分都是忠诚的神盾局 比如斯托纳
Most are loyal S.H.I.E.L.D., like Stoner.
可我看这里的人都对洞察很兴奋
Seems to me the joint is still pretty jazzed about Insight.
他们以为它能保卫世界
They think it'll keep the world safe.
没人料到那是九头蛇的阴谋
Nobody figures it's a Hydra plot.
我们那时也是
Same happened in my time.
所以过去注定要重演
So the past is doomed to repeat the present.
知道九头蛇怎么会这么快完成洞察吗
Any idea how Hydra got Insight so early?
我猜是因为长生人
I got a feeling it's the Chronicoms.
你确定吗 还是只是牛奶里的鳟鱼
You sure, or is that just a trout in the milk?
牛奶里的鳟鱼
Trout in the milk.
这...
Is that --
看来是个老说法
Must be old-timey speak.
我们称之为旁证
We call it circumstantial evidence,
所以是的 但我喜欢
so yes, but I like it.
长生人说如果我不肯接受他们的提议
The Chronicoms told me if I didn't take their deal,
他们就会改动时间线
they'd alter the timeline.
让马利克活过1970肯定是第一根线
Keeping Malick alive past 1970 must be the first thread.
你是说时间线已经被篡改了
You're saying the timeline is already broken.
那我白死了
So I died for nothing.
我看你可挺活
You look alive to me.
但或许你们不该带我走
But maybe you should've left me.
我本可在当时阻止九头蛇
I could've stopped Hydra back then.
那结果还不一定会怎样呢
No telling how that would've played out,
尤其是有长生人插手
especially with the Chronicoms involved.
看来我们有活儿要干了
Looks like we have some work to do.
我们去到处看看
Let's make the rounds,
打探下洞察计划的情报
get some intel on Project Insight.
并注意找伊诺克
Keep an eye out for Enoch.
还有件事
And one more thing.
低调点
Keep a low profile.
你在神盾局特工里可挺有名
You're kind of famous among S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
你被发现 我们就完了
You get made, the jig is up.
知道了 我不会引起注意的[躲避雷达]
Got it. I'll stay off the radar.
还有这个说法吗 躲避雷达
Is that a thing? Off the radar?
我们还那么说
We still have that.
要请姑娘喝一杯吗
Want to buy a girl a drink?
不好意思 小姐 但作为指挥官
Well, pardon me, miss, but as a commanding officer,
给你买♥♥酒
purchasing you an alcoholic beverage
可是有违人力资源指导的
would be a violation of HR guidelines.
但如果你需要帮助
However, uh, if you need assistance,
我乐意利用我的权限
I would be happy to use my privilege
招一名服务员来
to flag down a server.
查茜蒂·麦克布莱德特工
Agent Chastity McBride.
人力资源副联络员
Deputy HR Liaison.
你的职业礼仪真令人眼前一亮
And I find your professional decorum refreshing.
谢谢 麦克布莱德特工
Thank you, Agent McBride.
我...
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表