剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Feeling really left out here.
抱歉
Sorry.
我一直在想
I've been trying to figure out
茜玻为何要攻击基地
why Sibyl would attack the base.
肯定还有更好的办法能解决神盾局
There have to be better ways to take out S.H.I.E.L.D.,
尤其是如果你知道该拉哪根线
especially if you know which threads to pull.
除非她失去了她的工具
Unless she no longer has the tools.
所以时间流肯定是在基地
Which means the Time Stream must be here on the base.
现在我们找到动机了
Now that we've established a motive,
知道怎么消灭它们吗
any idea on how to eliminate them?
我觉得我们该给你的大挑战
I think it's time we add a new wrinkle
加入新环节了
to that Gauntlet of yours.
你和我还有怨要解决呢 短路
You and I got a score to settle, Short Circuit.
洛克茜
Roxy!
螺母
Lug-Nuts...
跟迪克小队打个招呼吧
...say hello to the Deke Squad.
太酷炫了
That was so badass.
我知道 罗尼
I know, Ronnie.
我知道
I know.
看来废铁堆要添东西了
Looks like more metal for the scrap heap.
我上次遭遇神盾局时
During my last encounter with S.H.I.E.L.D.,
你的科尔森特工成功奇袭了我
your Agent Coulson managed to catch me by surprise.
茜玻
Sibyl.
这次 我做了必要的准备
This time, I've made the necessary preparations.
激光
Lasers!
去前面
Up ahead!
这里
Right here.
激光 别是激光啊
Lasers. No, not lasers.
我一直是个彻头彻尾的懦夫
I-I've always been a total coward.
抱歉 迪哥 希望你别死
Sorry, D! Hope you don't die!
现在怎么办
What now?
把这个冲茜玻机器人丢过去
I want you to throw this at the Sibyl-Bot.
但这上面没绑爆破器
But it's not rigged to a detonator.
不成问题
Not a problem.
肖特工 你能分散它的注意力吗
Agent Shaw, can you create a distraction?
本大小孩最会吸引注意了
This Peter Pan's an attention-grabbing son of a bitch.
马上投降 我就保证
Surrender now, and I promise
不会用你们的零件做玩具
not to make a Speak & Spell out of your spare parts.
因为那对机器人来说太丢人了
'Cause that would probably be embarrassing for a robot.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
这都不是我今年最严重的红疹
That's not even the worst rash I've had this year.
好样的 迪哥
Nice work, D.
谢谢
Thanks...
迈克老爸
Mack Daddy.
-别 -收到
- Nope. - Roger that.
敬我们首次神盾局任务
To our first S.H.I.E.L.D. mission.
干吗拉着脸
So, why the long faces?
我们配不上你的团队
We're -- We're not worthy of your team.
和你的乐队
Or your band.
得了 罗尼
Come on, Ronnie.
我很清楚你怕激光
I...I knew all about your fear of lasers.
汤米 虽然你有点懦夫
And, Tommy, just 'cause you're a bit of a coward
但我还是爱你
doesn't mean I don't love you.
我当然希望你们留在我的团队
Of course I want you guys on the team.
来
Come here.
我已查过了每个地方
I've been over every square inch.
茜玻不见踪影
Sibyl's nowhere to be found.
茜玻肯定是不知怎么带他们出去了
Sibyl must have gotten them out somehow.
那她就还活着
Which means she's still alive.
好吧 那接下来怎么办
Okay. So, what happens next?
休息 放松 等待和风吗
Kick back, relax, and wait for the Zephyr?
你和我得去解决一件事
There's something you and I need to take care of.
上学期 你拿了全A
Last semester, you got straight A's,
和吃豆人的最高分
you racked up the high score on Ms. Pac-Man...
你读《红色羊齿草的故乡》时
...and you cried buckets when you read
哭惨了
"Where the Red Fern Grows."
那个别外传
Wh-- That says between us.
我可不能保证
Not making any promises.
马库斯叔叔的车 比我记忆里的漂亮
Uncle Marcus' car looks nicer than I remember.
是嘛
You don't say.
我和鲁本怎么样了 就是...
How are Reuben and I... doing with, uh...
你懂的
You know.
还是很难受
Still hard.
他们可是你父母
I mean, they were your parents.
我觉得那痛苦永远不会彻底消失
I don't think that pain ever goes away completely.
但每天都变得更好承受了
But every day's a little easier,
你马库斯叔叔也对你们很好
and your Uncle Marcus has been great.
我觉得你和鲁本
I think that you and Reuben
在这个时间线里甚至更亲密了
are even closer in this timeline.
去吧
Do it.
会有帮助的
It's gonna help.
记住
Now, remember,
你只是我乐队的一个朋友
y-you're just a friend from my band, okay?
好吧 但我是玩什么乐器的
Yeah, okay, but what instrument do I play?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许...口琴吗
I was thinking maybe... harmonica?
什么 口琴
Wat? Harmonica?
绝不
Hell no.
不不
No. No, no, no, no.
我绝对是吹萨克斯风的
I'm a sax man all the way.
当然了 大块头吹萨克斯风
Of course the big man plays the sax.
好吧 这我喜欢
Alright, I'm into that,
但我们得给你安排几堂课
but we're gonna have to get you a couple lessons.
必须得像样
It's got to be authentic.
你们有27天
You have 27 days
然后就回和风汇合
until it's time to rendezvous back with the Zephyr.
-我会... -站在这里
- And I'll be -- - Standing right here.
至少理论上是如此 祝你们好运
That's the theory anyway. Good luck.
迈克没事的
Mack's okay.
我们锁定他的位置了
We have his location.
没事和活着可大有不同
Okay and alive are two very different things.
已经过了20个月
It's been 20 months since...
没有人应该独自经历那样的事
No one should ever have to go through something like that alone.
我们马上到了
We'll be there soon.
我担心你来着
I was worried about you.
我在好起来
I'm getting better.
见到你真好 迪克
Good to see you, Deke.
还有你 科尔森
You, too, Coulson.
我真没料到会是这样的反应
That's really not the reaction I was expecting.
西蒙斯下了明确命令找到你的硬盘
Simmons gave specific orders to find your hard drive.
说那是我们最重要的财产
Said it was our most important asset.
我可能会赞同她
I might even agree with her.
她有没有提到
Did she mention anything about --
-给你建个新身体吗 -嗯
- Building you a new body? - Yeah.
你只能等着瞧了
You'll just have to wait and see.
好冷酷啊 梅 哪怕是你
That's cold, May, even for you.
你怎么样了
How are you holding up?
并不容易
It wasn't easy,
但还好 我有时间
but it helped that I had time,
还有朋友
and I had friends.
他们是神盾局特工吗
These are S.H.I.E.L.D. agents?
来 我给你介绍
Come on. Let me introduce you.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
比我想得要小
It's smaller than I imagined.
你现在拥有了控制你世界未来的唯一必需工具
You now have the one tool necessary to control your world's future.
我真走运
Well, lucky me.
你真是妙招不断 数码女士
Aren't you just full of neat tricks, digital lady.
我相信我们能成为好搭档
I'm confident we'll make a perfect pair.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表