剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威出品
神盾局特工第七季 第二集
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
长生人想夺取地球
The Chronicoms want to take Earth
而且担心只有神盾局能阻止他们
and fear only S.H.I.E.L.D. can stop them.
所以他们打算把神盾局从历史上抹去
Alright, so they plan to eliminate S.H.I.E.L.D. from history.
如果我们当时没跳跃时空
And if we hadn't jumped when we did...
我们还没开始战斗 一切就都结束了
The fight would've ended before it ever began.
怎么 等等 和风现在是时光机了吗
So, wait, the Zephyr's a time machine now?
可以这么说
In a sense.
有一些关键出发窗口
There are critical launch windows,
指向特定的时空点
leading to specific points in time and space.
菲兹称之为"潮汐"
Fitz called them "tides."
长生人就利用了一个 我们跟着他们来到了这里
The Chronicoms took one, and we followed them here.
我有份工作给你
I have a job for you.
如果你能把这个送去码头
If you can deliver this to the docks,
那我的雇主会奖赏你
then my employer will reward you.
但长生人在追杀别人 弗雷德
But the Chronicoms are after someone else, named Freddy.
你们为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为你是线
Because you are the thread.
我来保护他 回凯尼格那里碰头
I'll keep him safe. Meet back at Koenig's.
知道他们为什么要追杀你吗 孩子
Any idea why they were after you, kid?
我今晚就是要去送个东西
I-I'm just supposed to make a delivery tonight.
他的全名是什么
His full name. What is it?
威尔弗雷德·马利克 怎么了
Wilfred Malick. Why?
威尔弗雷德·马利克 吉迪恩·马利克之父
Wilfred Malick. As in father of Gideon Malick?
日后的美国九头蛇之头
Future head of Hydra in America?
如果长生人杀了马利克
If the Chronicoms kill Malick,
九头蛇会在发展壮大前被消灭
then Hydra is stamped out before it ever takes hold
那神盾局也不会成立了
and S.H.I.E.L.D. is never formed.
为了救神盾局
To save S.H.I.E.L.D...
我们得拯救九头蛇
We have to save Hydra.
快点 他们追上来了
Faster! They're gaining on us!
这玩意开不了更快了
This boat won't go any faster.
你得甩掉他们
You gotta give 'em the slip.
嗯 我们还得摆脱他们
Yeah, and we got to lose them, too.
我要关灯 坐稳
I'm going dark. Hold on.
再见了 警♥察♥
So long, Coppers.
我们现在去哪
Where do we go now?
得去把货送到
Gotta deliver the goods.
最好换掉那身高档行头
Might want to get out of those fancy duds.
你太显眼了
You kinda stick out.
我是迪克
This is Deke.
喂 有人在吗
Hello? Is anyone there?
那是什么
What's that?
就是种...电♥话♥
It's like a... telephone.
迪克是个发明家
Deke's an inventor.
喂 有人在吗 黛西
Hello? Is anyone out there? Daisy?
黛西
Daisy? Daisy? Daisy?
他不怎么行 是吧
Not a very good one, is he?
那玩意得插电啊
It's gotta be plugged into somethin'.
这玩意太烂了
These things suck.
信♥号♥♥范围太小
They have, like, zero range.
得插电啊
It's gotta be plugged into somethin'.
是吗 机灵鬼
Really, wise guy?
对不起 多谢建议
I'm sorry. Well, thanks for the advice.
我不知道我在跟天才讲话
I didn't realize I was talking to a freakin' genius.
这就是货物吗
This is the delivery?
又是酒
More booze?
他们就为这杀你
They'd kill you over this?
这是品质最好的酒
This is the highest-grade giggle juice ever made.
很多人会为拿到配方而不惜杀人
A lot of people would kill to get their paws on the formula.
如果我们要保护你
If we're gonna protect you,
你就得对我们坦诚
you need to be honest with us.
你们这些胆小鬼想跑
Look, you pikers want to ankle,
就趁现在吧
now's your chance.
我们才不是小胆鬼
We're not ankle pikers.
我们是私酒贩
We're bootleggers,
跟你一样
just like you.
你想去哪我们都带你去
We'll take you anywhere you want to go.
我们上路吧
Let's get this show on the road.
未来会属于我
The future's gonna be mine.
你们不是做进出口的 是吧
You guys aren't in the import/export business, are you?
你现在只需要知道
All you need to know right now
我们是来帮忙的
is that we're here to help.
帮个鬼
Help, my ass.
自从你俩到来
It's been nothing but trouble
就一直麻烦不断
ever since you two showed up.
如果弗雷德出事了
If anything happens to Freddy --
我们才没那么幸运呢
We should be so lucky.
他把你怎么了
What'd he ever do to you?
滚蛋 我们关门了
Buzz off. We're closed.
箭鱼 让我们进去
Swordfish. Now let us in.
我们尽快赶来了
We came as fast as we could.
我们还得换衣服
We had to change.
还要穿高跟鞋跑
And run...in high heels.
这可不容易
Which isn't easy.
真不知道你们怎么受得了这样生活
I don't know how you people live like this. Seriously.
-她怎么样了 -不妙
- How is she? - Not good.
我们得把她治到能去医院的程度
We need to get her fixed up enough to get her to a hospital.
我们得先问点答案出来
Not until we get some answers.
你要直接在这里手术吗
You're just gonna operate here?
-我需要取出子弹 -这可好
- I need to remove the bullet. - Just what I need --
我这里要多具死尸了 就因为个娘们...
a dead body in here because some dame --
我是个医生 不是"娘们"
I'm a doctor, not a dame.
事后给我清理干净
Just clean up afterward.
我要去打电♥话♥
I'm gonna get on the horn,
看能不能问明白情况
see if I can get the lowdown.
什么情况
What's going on?
我们知道弗雷德是目标的原因了
We found out why Freddy's the target.
他姓马利克
Last name -- Malick.
马利克 是...
Malick? As in...
九头蛇万岁 对
Hail Hydra. Yeah.
真是妙极了
Ain't that the cat's pajamas.
-他在哪呢 -跟迈克和迪克在一起
- Where is he? - With Mack and Deke.
他们知道了吗
Do they know?
我们联♥系♥不上他们
We couldn't reach them.
我不知道 我也联♥系♥不上他们
I don't know. I can't reach them either.
他们只知道要不惜一切保护他
They do know the mission is to protect him at all costs,
否则后果不堪设想
or there will be consequences.
但究竟有什么后果呢
But what are the consequences?
我们...不知道
We -- We don't...know.
如果九头蛇不成立
If Hydra doesn't form,
那神盾局也不会为打击他们而成立
then S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't form in response.
因为不需要成立了
Well, because it doesn't have to.
想想如果没有弗雷德·马利克
I mean, think about all the future lives we'll save
有多少人不必死去
if there's no Freddy Malick.
我们不能扰乱时间线
We can't disrupt the timeline.
如果我们干掉马利克
If we take out Malick,
可能会出现比他更可怕的东西
something even worse could rise up in his place.
那我们回去后
But then we'll just deal with it
再应付那个不就行了
when we get back, right?
但那个未来我们将认不出
To a future we won't recognize.
她不会有事了
She's going to be okay.
杀马利克就是长生人的计划
Killing Malick was the Chronicoms' intent.
他们知道后果是什么
They do know the consequences.
而我们知道如果他活下来会怎么样
And we'll only know what happens if he lives.
都不是好结果
None of this is pretty.
但为什么非得是非生即死
But why does it have to be a live-or-die situation?
我们不能在这里留一阵
Can't we stay here awhile,
对他施加好影响
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表