剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
怎么回事
What's going on?
他们给她注射了什么东西
They injected her with something.
模糊了她的记忆
It's blurring her memories.
我觉得长生人是想打探到外公的情报
I think the Chronicoms are trying to get intel on Bobo.
这是黛西
This is Daisy.
她会帮我们逃出去的 好吗
She's gonna help us get out of here, okay?
她都不记得我了吗
She doesn't even remember me?
时好时坏
It comes and goes.
她刚刚还在说星星
She was talking about stars a minute ago,
然后她又开始说墨鱼和色素细胞了
and then she went off on cuttlefish and chromatophores.
珍玛 我们会带你去安全的地方
Jemma, we-- we're gonna get you somewhere safe,
但我们真得走了 好吗
but we have to go, okay?
你为什么穿着那样的戏服
Why are you wearing that costume?
这不是戏服
It's -- It's not a costume.
这是起到保护作用的
It's for protection.
能给我一套吗
Can I have one?
-当然 -当然
- Yes. - Yes.
来 跟我来 一定给你一套
Come on. Follow me, and you will get one.
等等 你怎么进来的
Wait. How did you get in here?
这就是最怪的地方 没人企图拦我
It's the weirdest thing. Nobody tried to stop me.
就好像他们希望我找到西蒙斯
It was like they wanted me to find Simmons.
-和我 -嗯嗯
- And me. - Sure.
这是未来还是过去 它们看上去好像
Is this the future or the past? They look so similar.
这是秘密时间吗
Is this a secret time?
对 一切都得保密
Yes, yes. Everything has to be kept secret.
好难啊 努力记住
It's so hard, trying to remember
什么是秘密 什么不是
what's a secret and what's not.
珍玛·西蒙斯大脑里的装置已溶解
The device in Jemma Simmons' brain has been dissolved.
她失去防护了
She has no protection.
柯拉在哪
Where is Kora?
休息
Resting.
如果西蒙斯不把我们需要的信息说出来呢
What if Simmons doesn't tell us what we need?
她将别无选择 真♥相♥会喷涌而出
She will have no choice. The truth will pour out.
我们将知道菲兹是不是还活着
We will learn whether or not Fitz is alive,
如果他还活着
and if he is...
我们就能知道他在哪
we will have his location.
那神盾局其他人呢
And the rest of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
他们的船被困住了
Their ship is trapped.
他们没有足以自卫的火力
They lack the firepower to defend themselves,
更别说逃跑了
let alone escape.
我们会按你的心意处置他们
We will do with them as you wish.
迪克重新配置了这些弹壳
Deke reconfigured these shells
给它们配备了干扰电流
with an electrical disruption charge.
一枪足以放倒一个长生人
A single shot should drop a Chronicom.
太好了
Great.
我们有多少弹壳
How many shells do we have?
大概50个
Maybe 50.
50个
50?
真是太妙了
That's real peachy.
你刚刚是说"妙"吗
Did you just say "peachy"?
嗯
Yeah.
等我们出去了 我得教你些新词
When we get out of here, I gotta get you some new words.
可别让黛西听到你说那种话
And don't let Daisy hear you talking like that.
怎么了 那现在有不好的意思了吗
Why? Does it mean something bad now?
不是
No, it's --
算了
Never mind.
这词挺好
It's a fine word.
你也是个好人
And you're a fine man.
我就是不敢相信最终
I just can't believe it's gonna be...
我们会被机器人干掉
robots that take us out in the end.
如果这真是终局了
If this really is the end,
我们不是该能拉一个垫背的是一个吗
shouldn't we take out as many of them as possible?
超过50个吗
Even more than 50?
在51区
Back at Area 51,
那些长生人企图把赫利俄斯变成核弹
the Chronicoms tried to turn Helius into a nuclear bomb
他们只派去了一个机器人
using just one of their robots.
我们用这六个能造成多大伤害
What kind of damage could we do with these six?
很多
A helluva lot.
你说得对 是很奇怪
You're right -- definitely weird.
我总忘记 我们要去哪
I keep forgetting -- where are we going?
回家
Home.
回家
Home.
我有个家
I have a home.
我结婚了
And I'm married.
我记得结婚的事
I remember being married.
那是秘密吗
Is that a secret?
我嫁给谁了
Who did I marry?
我记得他头发的味儿 但想不起他的脸
I can smell his hair, but I can't see his face.
我们回头再谈这事
We'll talk about this later.
但现在不就是回头吗
But isn't this later?
是关于结婚 结合
It's about being married, joining together, join --
我能做到 哪怕我不知道为什么
I can do it, even if I don't know why.
来了
Here it comes.
婚姻是关键
Marriage is the key.
真心诚意 唱歌♥
Heart in hand -- and singing.
钥匙能唱歌♥吗
Can a key sing?
我们结合后 不可阻挡
After we're joined, we're unstoppable.
但我们恐怕停下了
But I'm afraid we stopped.
天啊
Oh, God.
好吧 西蒙斯 我们继续走吧
Okay, Simmons, let's just -- let's just keep going, okay?
我们快到了
We're almost there.
你做了什么
What have you done?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
柯拉
Kora.
她要坏事了
She's going to ruin it.
你好 妹妹
Hello, sister.
柯拉 我们不需要这样...
Kora, we don't have to do this --
别在这里
Not here.
我们先下船再谈吧
Let's get off this ship and talk.
你知道我们妈妈死了 却没告诉我
You knew our mom was dead, but you didn't tell me.
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
我不需要保护
I don't need protection!
带西蒙斯回和风去
Get Simmons back to the Zephyr.
别等我
Don't wait for me.
去
Go.
看
See?
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
有异能跟照顾好自己
Having a power is not the same thing
不是一回事
as taking care of yourself.
你口气像妈妈
You sound like Mom.
那我就不知道了
I wouldn't know.
她是个坏人
She was a monster.
你不是真那么想
You don't believe that.
别告诉我 我怎么想
Don't...tell me what I believe.
好吧
Okay.
那我告诉你我怎么想
Then I'll tell you what I believe.
我相信嘉颖爱你超过一切
I believe that Jiaying loved you more than anything.
但她不知道要怎么帮你
But she didn't know how to help you.
她怕我
She was afraid of me.
她是替你担心
She was afraid for you.
又在扭曲措辞了
Twisting words again.
我不会用我的异能打你的
I'm not gonna use my power to fight you.
那你就受死吧
Then you're going to die.
那要你来决定了
That's your call to make.
听着
Look...
我在我的时间线里没有姐姐
I didn't have a sister in my timeline.
我知道我还有妈妈时已经太迟了
I didn't even know I had a mom until it was too late.
没有妈妈其实更好
You're better off without one.
不 不是的
No. I wasn't.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表