剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你觉得是我们中的一个
And you think it was one of us?
公平来说 你被杀了
To be fair, you were the one killed,
所以你的嫌疑小了点
so that makes you less of a suspect.
等等 你觉得是我们中的一个
Hang on. You think it was one of us?
是的 我们想保护利奥波德·菲兹
Yes, we want to protect Leopold Fitz,
但杀人似乎太短视 有违初衷
but killing seems rather shortsighted and counterproductive.
如果我们被卷入漩涡 也会死
If we get pulled into the vortex, we die, too.
我们知道这不合逻辑 但有人那么做了
We know it doesn't make logical sense, but someone did it.
我不觉得他们会采取如此极端手段
I just don't think they'd resort to such drastic measures.
这毫无道理
I mean, it doesn't make sense.
好吧 我可以想别的办法找答案
Okay. I could look for answers elsewhere.
我们来研究时间驱动器
We'll work on the Time Drive.
那就得移除植入物 是吗
That means removing the implant, doesn't it?
我去拿东西
I'll get the instruments.
在我改主意前做完吧
Get it over with before I change my mind.
我难以相信
I'm having a hard time
我们中有人会杀了其他人
believing that one of us would kill the others.
我也不相信 但我们不了解完整情况
I don't believe it, either, but we don't have the full story.
或许有人被洗♥脑♥了
Maybe someone was brainwashed.
或许有人被长生人换掉了
Maybe someone was replaced by a Chronicom.
也不会是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
总之 有人杀了西蒙斯和黛西
Bottom line is, someone killed Simmons and Daisy.
我看着她们死了
I watched them die.
我不想再看一次了
I don't want to see that anymore.
那悠悠球呢
What about Yo-Yo?
不是她
Wasn't her.
她每次循环都困在了昆式战斗机里
She's been trapped in the Quinjet each loop.
不 是作为解决方案
No, I mean as a solution.
或许她够快 能从西蒙斯体内取出植入物
Maybe she's fast enough to get the implant out of Simmons
没人能来得及阻止她
before someone can stop her.
你能把她从昆式战斗机里救出来吗
Can you get her out of the Quinjet?
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
我下次循环试试
I'll try it on the next loop.
抱歉把你救出来就要让你干活儿
Sorry to put you right to work once we get you out of here.
不必
Don't be!
我不喜欢有人企图伤害她们
I don't like the idea that someone tried to hurt them.
是吧
Right?
应该不是你咯
I'm assuming it wasn't you, right?
你说呢
You'd tell me.
迈克瞎了 西蒙斯死了几次
I mean, Mack's been blind, Simmons died a couple times.
有点难以记住
It's hard to keep track.
看来我错过了好多
Sounds like I missed a lot.
我才在里面关了几分钟
I was only in here for a few minutes.
嗯
Yeah.
那可真好
How nice.
好了
There we go.
好吧 告诉我去哪...
Okay. Tell me where to --
该死
Son of a bi--
-万能道具 -万能道具
- Phlebotinum. - Phlebotinum.
你是说我们试过几次了
So, you're saying we've tried this a couple times?
不止
More than.
我去拿扫描器
I'll get the scanner.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
你该休息的 你怎么下床了
You should be resting. What are you doing out of that bed?
时间循环
A time loop?
有意思吧
Fun, right?
所以我才想留在这团队里
It's why I wanted to stay with this team.
你经历过没发生疯狂事的一天吗
You ever have a day where something crazy doesn't happen?
好久没有了
It's been a while.
让我想起了在战略科学军团的日子
Reminds me of my SSR days.
我们得取出那枚植入物
We just need to get the implant out.
等等 这是陷阱
Wait. It's a trap.
我们还不知道呢
Well, we don't know that yet.
不 我们知道
No, we do.
你说显然有人翻了抽屉
You said somebody obviously went through the drawer,
而本该是西蒙斯去拿扫描器的 对吗
and Simmowas supposed to get the scanner, right?
对 但我告诉她我去拿
Yeah, until I told her I was gonna do it.
到目前每次刺杀都是针对西蒙斯
Every attempt so far has been on Simmons.
西蒙斯是刺杀目标
She's the one they're trying to kill.
或许吧 但我们还是需要扫描器
Maybe, but we still need the scanner.
嗯 但如果我死了
R-Right, but if I die,
我只会重启 没问题
I'll just, you know, reset, no problem.
如果你死了 你会失去记忆
If you die, you lose your memories,
我们又得浪费时间重新了解一切
and we have to waste all this time relearning everything.
我们没时间了
Time we don't have.
好啊 没事
So...it's fine.
苏萨
Sousa.
苏萨
Sousa!
我们仍完全不知道谁是黑手
We are no closer to knowing who's doing this.
好的一点是 我们有进展
Well, the upside is we're making progress --
多亏苏萨
thanks to Sousa.
总有人想杀我们队员
Someone keeps trying to kill our people.
你们怎么不生气 你应该生气
Why doesn't that piss you off? It should.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不喜欢看着你死
I don't like watching you die.
我不喜欢看你们任何人死
I don't like watching any of you die --
一遍又一遍
over and over.
我们能琢磨出来的 你知道的
We will figure this out. You know we will.
当然 但在那之前 简直是灵魂折磨
Sure. But in the meantime, it is soul-crushing.
如果我还有灵魂的话
If I even have a soul.
再别那么说了
Don't talk like that again.
你当然有灵魂
Of course you have a soul.
别那么说
Don't say that.
别说"当然"
Don't say "of course."
我不是以前的我了
I'm not who I was.
我是个物件
I'm this thing.
我做了一年的双面人
I was Max Headroom for a year.
知道吗
And you know what?
困在时间循环里
Being trapped in a time loop,
看着朋友们死去 无力阻止
watching my friends die, helpless to stop it --
这不是什么时间空间异常
it's not some time-space anomaly.
这是个隐喻
It's a damn metaphor.
这现在是我的人生了
This is my life now.
你有没有想过 我或许也了解
Does it not occur to you that I might know something
一遍遍看着朋友死去的感觉
about watching my friend die over and over again?
这不一样
This is different.
是吗
Is it?
我会看你们一个个死去
I will watch all of you die, one by one.
我爱的每个人
Everyone I love.
因为有人认为我该如此
Because someone decided I should.
我现在是台机器了
I'm a machine now.
我有编程
I have programming,
这编程甚至不让我...
programming which won't even let me --
怎么了
What?
是伊诺克
It's Enoch.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
西蒙斯和菲兹想保护他们的秘密
Simmons and Fitz wanted to protect their secret,
你也在帮助他们
and they had you on their side.
你可能在不自知的情况下
You could have had the power of suggestion
被编程了某种暗示
programmed into you without your knowledge.
我们绝不会...
We would never pro--
因为你的记忆被屏蔽
And because your memory's blocked,
你也不会记得
you wouldn't remember it, either.
你们可能都认为你们是无辜的
You could both genuinely believe you're innocent,
但我觉得事实并非如此
but I don't think you actually are.
伊诺克绝不会的 这没道理
Enoch wouldn't do that. It -- It doesn't make any sense.
这飞机上所有人都是我的朋友
Everyone on this plane is my friend.
我绝不会伤害你们任何人
I would never harm any of you.
不是自愿的
Not willingly.
但西蒙斯和菲兹在保护重要秘密
But Simmons and Fitz are protecting something big --
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表